PDA

View Full Version : Titan Fans Reporting In

nativikee
12-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Hey whats up Texans. Just stppen by to wish you good luck to an injury free game this week. Its gonna be a tough game for both sides. May the be team win.

texflex513
12-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Here is to a injury free sinking of the titans good luck! TEXANS4LIFE!!!

whiskeyrbl
12-06-2006, 10:04 AM
Hey whats up Texans. Just stppen by to wish you good luck to an injury free game this week. Its gonna be a tough game for both sides. May the be team win.

Ditto:mario3: :mario2: :dance3:

Stampede
12-06-2006, 10:06 AM

Your avatar somehow reminds me of a DNA fingerprint left by a thief. :)

nativikee
12-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Your avatar somehow reminds me of a DNA fingerprint left by a thief. :)

:cowboy1: lol haha

GuerillaBlack
12-06-2006, 03:47 PM
I don't think the Titans should be allowed to wear Columbia Blue. Can the owners revote?

TEXANS84
12-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Moved to the Bullpen Discussion.

Welcome to the board Titan fans.

Blu
12-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Welcome....
but

Not in our House!

brookspw
12-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Two more Titans fans making the trip here. My son (14) and I have started having a father/son trip each year. Last year we went to KC for the Denver game -- holy cow, those folks know what football IS.

Anyway, looking forward to cheering VY on in Houston. Somehow, I don't think we'll be alone. :cowboy1:

Any tailgates open to...the opponents?

HoustonFan
12-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Welcome Titans fans. Thought I was not going to like y'all anymore after letting Steve McNair go. Then Bud went and got VY. Damn, Bud Adams. lol It's all good though. I'm looking forward to a good game.

thadwr43
12-06-2006, 09:39 PM
the titans can wear columbia blue if they want they were the TENNESSEE oilers for a while

Double Barrel
12-07-2006, 12:26 AM
I don't think the Titans should be allowed to wear Columbia Blue. Can the owners revote?

It was colombia blue (even up to the Superbowl they played), but Bud erased even that connection to the past when he slightly changed the hue and called it "Titan blue".

However, I shall keep my derogatory comments about that particular team owner to myself and hope for a good game and that no one gets hurt.

the titans can wear columbia blue if they want they were the TENNESSEE oilers for a while

It was a figment of your imagination... :shades:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/TennesseeOilers.png

Nashville-Titan
12-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Here's to a good injury-free game and for your sake, David Carr doubling his Oakland passer rating! :bomb:

Texan_Bill
12-07-2006, 10:33 AM
It was colombia blue (even up to the Superbowl they played), but Bud erased even that connection to the past when he slightly changed the hue and called it "Titan blue".
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/TennesseeOilers.png

And yet he won't give up the old Oiler Records (like Art Modell did for Cleveland)... The only satisfying part is knowing that the likes of Earl and Bum will have nothing to do with Bud "the bad rug" Adams or the Titans...

Nashville-Titan
12-07-2006, 10:48 AM
Columbia Blue, Titan Blue... whatever. Looks good to me!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m2/jonathan-mccarthy/wmvy.jpg

Bamaborn-Texasbred
12-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Columbia Blue, Titan Blue... whatever. Looks good to me!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m2/jonathan-mccarthy/wmvy.jpg

The guy on the left still lives in Houston, and he was twice the QB the guy on the right will ever be.

Texan_Bill
12-07-2006, 03:37 PM
The guy on the left still lives in Houston, and he was twice the QB the guy on the right will ever be.

C'mon Bamaborn.... Face it, they were/ are good mobile quarterbacks, with pocket presence and .....

Oh wait, the guy on the left could actually throw the ball greater than 50% of the time and right on the money 40, 50+ yards deep....

vinceyoungfan
12-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Good luck Texan fans! Here's to a good game (and I believe it will be a very good game) and with no injuries. :francis:

vinceyoungfan
12-07-2006, 09:39 PM
I realize that the post wasn't intended to be a comparison of the two QB's but...
VY has A LOT to prove before he should be allowed to be a candidate to carry Moon's icewater.

Vince has already proved that he is a winner. I don't need him to prove anything else to me. Actually people thought it would take him years to be able to be a winning quarterback. It only took him a few games to get in groove with his team. He looks real relaxed on the field and in control. Hell he dont even look like a rookie quarterback anymore. He looks like he's been playing in the NFL for a long time

vinceyoungfan
12-07-2006, 09:50 PM
No hard feelings from me dude...but to compare VY to Moon at THIS stage in the game is a tad bit (HUGE BIT) preimptive and presumptuous.

can't argue with you there.

nativikee
12-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Moved to the Bullpen Discussion.

Welcome to the board Titan fans.
Thanks texan 84. I wasnt sure where to post it at. you go to our board alot dont you. well if it is yo thanks for going there with respect.

TNTitan
12-08-2006, 08:02 AM
Hope it's a good game thing weekend regardless who wins. Only hope this year proves that the Titans AND the Texans improve because there's nothing like great rivalries in a strong division. Only Colts winning last 4 years has'nt been fun at all.
Thougt I would post now that I'm closing on my new house today and I'll be moving all weekend. Again, good luck and hope it's a close game.

TNTitan

Kaiser Toro
12-08-2006, 08:06 AM
No one really is talking about it but you can see parity finally taking hold in the AFC South. We may look back at 2006 as the year the shift occured from a Colts/Jags stranglehold on the division to the Texans and Titans owning it.

TNTitan
12-08-2006, 08:07 AM
No one really is talking about it but you can see parity finally taking hold in the AFC South. We may look back at 2006 as the year the shift occured from a Colts/Jags stranglehold on the division to the Texans and Titans owning it.

let's hope :)

Nashville-Titan
12-08-2006, 08:40 AM
No hard feelings from me dude...but to compare VY to Moon at THIS stage in the game is a tad bit (HUGE BIT) preimptive and presumptuous.

I posted them side by side to show uniform colors, not to say one is the other. Moon is a HOF QB. VY will be one day. No comparison (yet :dance3: )

2ToneBlue
12-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Titans fan reporting...Good luck this week in the game Texans, hope for a clean, fun, hard fought game with no significant injuries.

TitanPop
12-08-2006, 07:53 PM
TitanPop checking in.

As I told McClain when he was up here for the first meeting this year, I will be coming down there, but only when the two teams are in contention and it means so much more. I would love to be able to come down there for every game between the two, but ........... $$$$ those things keep getting in the way... haha! I will be up in Canton next year for Bruce's induction, any of you going up?

Here's to a GREAT game, maybe a 24 - 21 nail biter that goes to overtime. No injuries and NO hurtfull remarks from our fans to yours or visa versa.

Pop

amazingandre
12-08-2006, 07:59 PM
gl titans but from my perspctive i hop its a lowout in favorof houston maybe 52-3. and mario has 3 sacks and 1 fr for a td. thatd be sweeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt..................anyway gl and hopefully gg

lll Communication
12-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Still caring that the Titans were the "Oilers" 10 years ago. You do realize that the Titans have 0 "Oilers" left on the roster, right? Why can't you let it go? You're lucky you even have a franchise, yet you still cry and whine over the Oilers. Be happy you have NFL football in your city at all. It's a shame the Texans have to deal with fans like you, always comparing them to the "Oilers"..

If you want the history of the "Oilers" back - trust me - I wish Houston could own it, that's something we're not much proud of here in Nashville. The many coaching failures, the Bills come back, the embarrasing Warren Moon teams of the late 80's and early 90's. Please take it back.

The Titans are Tennessee's team now. Deal with it. Cheer for YOUR TEAM.

Titan fans are already more diehard than Houston Oilers, or Texan fans ever thought about being.

:bananasplit:

Bongo59
12-09-2006, 09:38 AM
not true.................Benji and hentrich were TN Oilers...............

whiskeyrbl
12-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Still caring that the Titans were the "Oilers" 10 years ago. You do realize that the Titans have 0 "Oilers" left on the roster, right? Why can't you let it go? You're lucky you even have a franchise, yet you still cry and whine over the Oilers. Be happy you have NFL football in your city at all. It's a shame the Texans have to deal with fans like you, always comparing them to the "Oilers"..

If you want the history of the "Oilers" back - trust me - I wish Houston could own it, that's something we're not much proud of here in Nashville. The many coaching failures, the Bills come back, the embarrasing Warren Moon teams of the late 80's and early 90's. Please take it back.

Titan fans are already more diehard than Houston Oilers, or Texan fans ever thought about being.

Well that history didn't happen in Tennesse so who cares what you think about it. And be lucky YOU have a franchise. Do all y'all Tennesseians talk out the wrong end of your anatomy?

txwooley
12-09-2006, 09:56 AM
You're forgetting the big one. As long as Bud Adams is associated with that franchise, we will never forget!

Houston_Fanatic
12-09-2006, 11:07 AM
We will extend you the honor of NOT talking all of the FLAT OUT CRAP that you guys are talking on YOUR board.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21542

So...good luck to you and your guys...and hopefully, neither team will have injuries.

My God - do they have anyone over at that board over the (emotional) age of 12?

No - I take that back - my 12 year old son is way more mature than that.

Their posts had more of a Beevis and Butthead quality to it.

:francis:

Houston_Fanatic
12-09-2006, 11:10 AM
I am not even sure what to think after last week's game.

I just hope the team who played the Jags shows up instead of the one who played last week. We've got a real shot at winning - especially since they think we suck so much that we will be an "easy" win. We just might surprise them....... bwahaha...!!!!

GO TEXANS!

The Pencil Neck
12-09-2006, 12:51 PM

We'll take all that and leave you the one yard short in the Super Bowl. At least the Oilers won 2 Championships (and played in the first 3 AFL Championships).

Texan_Bill
12-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Funny... They say no one remembers who comes in second - right? Well that maybe true - unless its Bud "the bad rug" Adams' team coming up a yard short!!! :dance3:

QB75
12-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Vince has already proved that he is a winner. I don't need him to prove anything else to me. Actually people thought it would take him years to be able to be a winning quarterback. It only took him a few games to get in groove with his team. He looks real relaxed on the field and in control. Hell he dont even look like a rookie quarterback anymore. He looks like he's been playing in the NFL for a long time

You have a low hurdle in terms of a burden of proof.

Gmurrie
12-10-2006, 09:49 AM

III,

What you apparently don't realize is that we here in Houston LOVED those Oilers, warts and all. Luv Ya Blue, and the outpouring of adoration this city had for that team cemented them in our hearts forever.

That sorry sack of crap of an owner you have left our city after WE IN HOUSTON lived through all those bad times you mentioned. Then, when we go out on our own and get a new franchise ( instead of stealing one from another city! ), and your owner doesn't have the grace to let us have the friggin' name back!

I, for one, will always be bitter about that, and I don't believe I'm alone. I'll cheer for MY team, and I'll ALWAYS hate yours.

brewhaus
12-10-2006, 09:55 AM

Sheet-fire man....let's go ahead put him up in Canton right now !! I mean sheeet.....he won 5 games didn't he?