PDA

View Full Version : week 14: Titans Message Board

Low Life
12-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Nothing much really. Maybe I shouldn't have started a new thread but... The Titans fans seem to think this is going to be the easiest game ever. They say stuff like our front office is a complete joke and so on and such. Typical and in line with what would be expected but don't they have to beat us to stay ahead of us in the division??? If you look at their record agains AFC opponents they are 2-6 while we are 4-4 and if we win then we'll share a 5-8 record and split this years games. Doesn't that make our FO a little better than theirs if we win? :potkettle:

TexanFan881
12-05-2006, 05:50 PM
I must say, if that's the way they're looking at it after we outperformed them by a mile the last game, they're obviously getting cocky. We need to give them a slap in the face and wake them up from their fantasy world.

mexican_texan
12-05-2006, 05:52 PM
5-7 never looked so 16-0.

Runner
12-05-2006, 05:57 PM
I'm shocked, especially after all the bouquets we toss their way on this board.

Carr Bombed
12-05-2006, 05:59 PM
I must say, if that's the way they're looking at it after we outperformed them by a mile the last game, they're obviously getting cocky. We need to give them a slap in the face and wake them up from their fantasy world.

I think this is going to be a hard game to win. They aren't the same team that we played earlier and neither are we.

Our defense is playing better, but our Oline is destroyed. Their defense is playing lights out. We are going to need another monster game from DeMeco and a few big plays from Mario. We are also going to need Carr to play mistake free football with no turnovers........they forced 2 ints. from Manning.

doughboy
12-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Nothing much really. Maybe I shouldn't have started a new thread but... The Titans fans seem to think this is going to be the easiest game ever. They say stuff like our front office is a complete joke and so on and such. Typical and in line with what would be expected but don't they have to beat us to stay ahead of us in the division??? If you look at their record agains AFC opponents they are 2-6 while we are 4-4 and if we win then we'll share a 5-8 record and split this years games. Doesn't that make our FO a little better than theirs if we win? :potkettle:

No offense but we have the 3rd toughest Schedule in the leauge and yall have just beat the Jags twice (which is pretty good) The raiders and the dolphins.....Thats not saying much but most of are games have been NFC.

doughboy
12-05-2006, 06:02 PM

Outperformed......The last time I checked we had more turnovers. :rolleyes:

Low Life
12-05-2006, 06:04 PM
No offense taken but is my math wrong? If Houston wins on Sunday and I go check the AFC Division standings on Tuesday morning won't it say Houston is 3rd in the AFC South above the Tennessee Titans?

doughboy
12-05-2006, 06:08 PM
No offense taken but is my math wrong? If Houston wins on Sunday and I go check the AFC Division standings on Tuesday morning won't it say Houston is 3rd in the AFC South above the Tennessee Titans?

Yep this is a big game for both teams and belive me nobody on the titans message board is thinking yall are gaonna be pushovers.

CyberTexan
12-05-2006, 06:12 PM
What ? we play the same schedule as you do LOL theres only one team difference that you play and we dont LOL

ib4texans
12-05-2006, 06:13 PM
Vince Young is doing what Billy Volek did for years, he comes in and wins. Does it last? Not with Volek not with Young, Titans have the same problem as the Texans. Both teams are not operating as a complete unit. Enjoy the wins you have,because Sunday I'm hoping they come to a screaming holt.

gwallaia
12-05-2006, 06:14 PM
It's December 5th and Bud Adams is still the lowest form of a human existence on the planet.

Low Life
12-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Indeed. I'm sure that you guys will play well given the circumstances and I'm hoping for a Houston win. I just thought it was interesting when looking at that. I will be at the game sunday and cheering for Mr. Young silently and my home team with much more vigor. Here's to hoping for an exciting game.:shots:

phan1
12-05-2006, 06:22 PM
I just want a win this week. This whole "we should have drafte Vince" is really pissing me off. I want to stick it to them really bad. I want a win every week, but this one feels personal.

doughboy
12-05-2006, 06:24 PM
What ? we play the same schedule as you do LOL theres only one team difference that you play and we dont LOL

You play 2 of the worst teams in The NFL and (browns and Raiders) and that makes your schedule weaker dont balme me Im not the one who ranked them.

Yvette
12-05-2006, 06:27 PM
No offense but we have the 3rd toughest Schedule in the leauge...
Actually, no. It is the toughest schedule in the league:
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/nfl06.htm

The Texans are going down.

Double Barrel
12-05-2006, 06:35 PM
The Titans just beat the mighty Colts with a rookie QB...something we still can't do after 9 freakin' attempts in five seasons! :brickwall ouch!

I say that they might have a reason to be a little cocky right now...matter-of-fact, they should just assume a win and start preparing for the Jaguars...yeah, that's the ticket...the little ol' Houston Texans are nothing to such an awesome team like the Tennessee Titans...yeah, just forget about this little scrimmage you've got this weekend and start watching film of Jacksonville....

TNTitan
12-05-2006, 06:36 PM
we're B1tching over 3rd place in our division lol

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-05-2006, 06:56 PM

Yeah and we beat the Giants, Redskins, Colts, and Eagles. You didn't.

Oh and don't forget, we beat the Texans too.

mashunter18
12-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Yes we are pumped up, sure some people at the titans board think we will smoke you guys.
We are on a good roll, big plays from all sides of the ball lately. Besides Vince looking better and more comfortable lately, pacman is pretty hot. He could barely get the colts or giants to punt one he could return the last 2 weeks.

I believe we had 8 different guys make catches last week.

We have plenty of week spots on our team, but we can a nice future coming...

Ckw
12-05-2006, 07:03 PM
I still don't understand why fans of other teams come on this message board? Are all the boards like this?

run-david-run
12-05-2006, 07:07 PM
I still don't understand why fans of other teams come on this message board? Are all the boards like this?

Our reputation for excelence precedes us.

mashunter18
12-05-2006, 07:14 PM

I came over to talk some football with texans fans this week, whats wrong with that???Figure were playing each other........ Heck Im pretty sure I registered a while back, made a few posts around draft time.

mexican_texan
12-05-2006, 07:23 PM
You didn't have to deal with breaking in systems. Our team has gotten better as our players have gotten used to new systems. Also, you don't have to deal with David Carr. ;)

wrench248
12-05-2006, 07:25 PM
no game against the texans is a push over when it comes to playing the titans...

TexanSam
12-05-2006, 07:33 PM

Be happy it's not trolling though. Well I guess it is to an extent, but most opposing fans that come on here actually discuss football. If you go take a look at any of the MLB forums, it's terrible. I don't mind fans from any team (including the Titans) coming on here and discussing the game. Makes it a little more interesting IMO.

AMMOTITAN
12-05-2006, 07:41 PM
I do not think this game is a push over at all! Who ever has the fewest turnovers and best QB play will win the game, simple as that. We are on a roll so I just hope we keep it going. I wish you guys luck, just not as much us.

Double Barrel
12-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Our board welcomes all football fans, as long as they keep it civil and don't troll. Hospitality is a Texan thing. :howdy:

TexanFan881
12-05-2006, 07:54 PM
For everyone who thinks I think this is going to be an easy game to win, that's definately not the case. I saw what happened last week and it's obvious no wins are going to be easy for us (except against Jacksonville :redtowel:) but I think that was just a case of us doing what we usually do, play down to our opponent. Last week we had to perform really low to do that. We'll stick in this game atleast and give them a run for their money, and I really want us to win this game.

NFLforher
12-05-2006, 09:43 PM

We played the Raiders.

NFLforher
12-05-2006, 09:44 PM
I came over to talk some football with texans fans this week, whats wrong with that???Figure were playing each other........ Heck Im pretty sure I registered a while back, made a few posts around draft time.

Don't mind at all. We need a "trash talk" forum.

NFLforher
Yes we are pumped up, sure some people at the titans board think we will smoke you guys.
We are on a good roll, big plays from all sides of the ball lately. Besides Vince looking better and more comfortable lately, pacman is pretty hot. He could barely get the colts or giants to punt one he could return the last 2 weeks.

I believe we had 8 different guys make catches last week.

We have plenty of week spots on our team, but we can a nice future coming...

You sure can.

Titan "Tack" Fan

Yes, go to any other teams board and there are just as many other fans. Message Boards are for people's opinions, if everyone had to talk about facts it would get boring.

NFLforher
12-05-2006, 09:45 PM

Yeah, most.

tsip
12-05-2006, 10:10 PM

Yeah, we crowned those 4 as 'sure' playoff teams, so we were able to justify getting our butts kicked--'cept for Colts, the others could all be losers this year. Now, if you really want to 'rub' it in, remind us that we passed on Derrick Johnson last year--course, UT players ain't good 'nuff for our team. How's 'ol Bo doin'?

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-06-2006, 12:00 AM
Yeah, we crowned those 4 as 'sure' playoff teams, so we were able to justify getting our butts kicked--'cept for Colts, the others could all be losers this year. Now, if you really want to 'rub' it in, remind us that we passed on Derrick Johnson last year--course, UT players ain't good 'nuff for our team. How's 'ol Bo doin'?

I know you guys hate Bud but we have no problem with him. He hasn't really done anything wrong here. We never really hear from him and that's a good thing.

We have the 2nd longest tenured coach in the NFL. And our GM has been here as long as the Titans have been here. We've just had a really young team for the last few years.

We've drafted well as of late and we are obviously heading upwards.

tsip
12-06-2006, 12:34 AM
"How's 'ol Bo doin'?"

..not, Bud...Bo Scaiffe, your UT TE

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-06-2006, 12:59 AM
oh my bad. We love Bo. He's awesome and probably Vince's favorite target.

tsip
12-06-2006, 01:49 AM
oh my bad. We love Bo. He's awesome and probably Vince's favorite target.

...just a darn good thing we passed on him a couple yrs ago when we didn't have a TE--was probaly too far to drive to Austin to scout him

hadaad
12-06-2006, 08:51 AM
I think Jeff Fisher is one of the best coaches in the NFL. I like what he does defensively, and he manages to do it without the divisiveness of his mentor, Bud Ryan. I can see him staying there a long time.

Reese, though, you guys have to get rid of. He's just a bum. Look at the debacle that was last year, and the year before. Samari Rolle, Andre Dyson, you know, a whole pile of other players, they all left because Reese is a bad GM.

I'm allowed to say that because he was a bad GM in Houston too. Maybe not as bad as Casserly, but still...

Here's to a four-sack performance by Mario, Sunday!

GO TEXANS!

TNTitan
12-06-2006, 09:08 AM
yes, reese has to go. Haynesworth is the only drafteee left on our team from his draft in 2002* SAD

hadaad
12-06-2006, 09:12 AM
That's another problem that the Titans have. With Pacman and Haynesworth, they've started on a path to becoming another Cincinnati Bengals.
No, maybe that's going too far.

vinceyoungfan
12-06-2006, 09:29 AM
That's another problem that the Titans have. With Pacman and Haynesworth, they've started on a path to becoming another Cincinnati Bengals.
No, maybe that's going too far.

that has got to be the most ignorant thing I've read on this board so far today. Wait no it's not! You fans saying the Texans will win this weekend beats hadaad's statement

DRAMA
12-06-2006, 09:36 AM

Dude! We could so beat the Texans...I mean, ourselves. We do it every week! :crying:

HJam72
12-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Dude! We could so beat the Texans...I mean, ourselves. We do it every week! :crying:

Not quite every week. Sometimes we fail at that too. :)

Texan_Bill
12-06-2006, 10:16 AM
yes, reese has to go. Haynesworth is the only drafteee left on our team from his draft in 2002* SAD

Wow, hearing that is like Deja vu, all over again!!

Texan_Bill
12-06-2006, 10:18 AM

That would be an insult to the Bengals...

Texan_Bill
12-06-2006, 10:20 AM
...just a darn good thing we passed on him a couple yrs ago when we didn't have a TE--was probaly too far to drive to Austin to scout him

That wasn't the problem... Capers and Palmer didn't know what a TE was..

Texan_Bill
12-06-2006, 10:23 AM

True, and yet after this weekend we will have identical records.

Oh, by the way, that was quite an impressive performance y'all put up in Jacksonville.... Wasn't the score 37-7??

Titans309Fan
12-06-2006, 12:06 PM
True, and yet after this weekend we will have identical records.

Oh, by the way, that was quite an impressive performance y'all put up in Jacksonville.... Wasn't the score 37-7??

Yep. It just shows how valuable Pacman is to the team. The Titans would not be winning without him, as they showed that day in Jacksonville.

In two weeks, the Titans will be in 2nd place in the AFC South. :jam:

Runner
12-06-2006, 12:17 PM
The Titans fans do a feature on their board every week where they post a picture of an opponent and a picture of soemone they think that guy looks like. Some of them are pretty good, others funny, others lame.

We could do something like that, except we'd just be copying the Tacks.

Titans309Fan
12-06-2006, 12:18 PM

I think we copied it from the Redskins.

whiskeyrbl
12-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Yep. It just shows how valuable Pacman is to the team. The Titans would not be winning without him, as they showed that day in Jacksonville.

In two weeks, the Titans will be in 2nd place in the AFC South. :jam:

Don't think so.

Yvette
12-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Actually you'd be copying Extremeskins.com... thats where we got the idea from ;)

Runner
12-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Actually you'd be copying Extremeskins.com... thats where we got the idea from ;)

That would be okay then.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20252

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21496

Bongo59
12-06-2006, 12:44 PM

This is my opinion on the subject but I would suggest you checkout the other titan boards at gotitans.com and titanscentral.net you will see a lot more healthy respect for Houston and some great threads about football. The official board has been run to the ground and and is filled with very little true football talk anymore. It still has its moments but there is nothing like a good thread with SK nend CTF ttmstock JTB pulling out the innerds of the team and the staff. Moreover, it is not frequented by complete homers or moderated by homers like the TOMB has degraded to. Infact some of the best posters at the TOMB are now squarely elsewhere. Things seemed to change over there after Tana, the voice of reason died.

Maddict5
12-06-2006, 12:55 PM
This is my opinion on the subject but I would suggest you checkout the other titan boards at gotitans.com and titanscentral.net you will see a lot more healthy respect for Houston and some great threads about football. The official board has been run to the ground and and is filled with very little true football talk anymore. It still has its moments but there is nothing like a good thread with SK nend CTF ttmstock JTB pulling out the innerds of the team and the staff. Moreover, it is not frequented by complete homers or moderated by homers like the TOMB has degraded to. Infact some of the best posters at the TOMB are now squarely elsewhere. Things seemed to change over there after Tana, the voice of reason died.

thanks for giving an insight into titan MB life and all.. but that post meant nothing to 95% of the people here:brickwall

ps..omfg- no..................... in that post IMPOSTER!!

Bongo59
12-06-2006, 12:59 PM
well I think you'd be wrong..............many good texan fans are on the other boards because they like to talk serious football.................its hard to do with all the cheerleading at the TOMB................even the warden clear the deck if your not on the party line.................to me that is not a MB prurpose............it is for discourse about issues and things that surround a team and the teams it plays...............

Titans309Fan
12-06-2006, 01:01 PM

It's not nearly as bleak as you make it out to be. The TOMB has evolved a lot this year, especially due to the influx of Vince Young fans. Sure, some regulars have left, but most are still around.

The mods do a good job of keeping the site clean and family friendly. We welcome all visiting fans as well, which are increasing each week.

vinceyoungfan
12-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Bongo you're trashing the good people at titansonline because you got called out for posting false inside information. You also did the same thing on the Ravens board at scout. com which caused a lot of Ravens fans bashing you. You're a cancer to all message boards

now go.... and play with......... your GI Joe dolls.

Bongo59
12-06-2006, 04:26 PM
please save your breath because I have trashed no one................i have made a choice and even said it was my own opinion.............and the real blood and guts of the TOMB has dramatically changed................after Tana's death things really changed for the worse in my view.................I dont post at the TOMB because it has evolved to something very controlled. I was asked not to post certain things and I am not about to be censored anywhere. I have had issues with the mods because they dont want the dirt on the team out on their site so i left them alone...............so it gets out there elsewhere...........I still post on the ravens board for Mac stuff.........infact I told them Sunday night McNair was in the Suite this week at the Colts game and some of them were shocked..............

AMMOTITAN
12-06-2006, 05:27 PM
I have to agree with Bongo... gotitans.com and titanscentral are the top titans boards. Go check them out to talk some smack!!

GuerillaBlack
12-06-2006, 05:56 PM
May I ask, who is Tana?

Bongo59
12-06-2006, 05:59 PM
check your PM

Yvette
12-06-2006, 06:29 PM
I was asked not to post certain things and I am not about to be censored anywhere. I have had issues with the mods because they dont want the dirt on the team out on their site so i left them alone.
It wasn't because people didn't want dirt, its because the Titans wouldn't endorse LIES propagated by... who are you again... Jack?

Bongo59
12-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Jack is my son. Thanks for asking. You embody what is wrong over there in my opinion. You are a censor and not a moderator. Check the last posts i had over there. Not one thing broke the terms of use. But your action was as an autocrat and your mods hid behind there terms of use. And it did not merit the action, not that it matters because we got around that quite easy. It has nothing to do with the owners of the site endorsing anything. No one holds any football MB site responsible for content. Caveat emptor oh moderator on all 32 teams boards. The site is not responsible for posters and everyone in the world know it. Nice try though. Your policy over there is one of unequal policeing and intrepreting posts to suit your needs. It is a shame because you had a good site at one time.

Yvette
12-06-2006, 09:55 PM
Take it up with the Titans, Dr. Jack Kruse ;)

aj.
12-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Don't pay attention to that man behind the curtain!

vinceyoungfan
12-07-2006, 08:51 PM
It is a shame because you had a good site at one time.

It's still the best site for Titan fans. :bananasplit: I hate to be rude but I'm going to go ahead and say it since you are trying to attack Yvette. The board is much better now since you're not on it reporting false stories you got from your 'inside source'.
that's all I'm going to say on this thread. I don't want to disrespect the Texans board with stuff that happens on titansonline.com. I guess it's my fault for bringing it up and i apologise.

Wolf
12-07-2006, 09:18 PM
That would be okay then.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20252

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21496

some of those are funny

Bubbajwp
12-07-2006, 10:24 PM
I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with Bongo.

From what I saw the tomb is a joke and I dont plan on going back any time soon.

opus74
12-08-2006, 02:50 PM
I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with Bongo.

From what I saw the tomb is a joke and I dont plan on going back any time soon.
That's just fine with me.
:thumbup

With some of the nonsense posted on this board you sure can't call any others a joke.

opus74
12-08-2006, 02:59 PM
And exactly what sort of "nonsense" are you referring to???

Here's an obvious example, just for starters..........

http://forums.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=31960

There's plenty more - just browse around.

btw, cool avatar.

Double Barrel
12-08-2006, 03:52 PM
btw, cool avatar.

Do you know what that avatar is? Just curious. (hint: Bud destroyed it)

Bubbajwp
12-08-2006, 05:30 PM
That's just fine with me.
:thumbup

With some of the nonsense posted on this board you sure can't call any others a joke.

Nonsense

I seem to remember a bunch of posters on the tomb calling a Texans fan names. Yet when the Texans fan says the exact same word he gets banned.

Most of the posters that were in that thread were very disrespectful to all of the Texans fans.

axman40
12-08-2006, 05:42 PM
I have to agree with Bongo... gotitans.com and titanscentral are the top titans boards. Go check them out to talk some smack!!

So the VY fans ran you people off the teams official board?
:rofl:
:logo: :homer:

opus74
12-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Ind I rekun thit yoo fellers ovir yundr it possum holler done't hive in-ee uv thit nunsinse, huh?

Is that your best reply........play the Hee Haw card?
Like there aren't any rednecks in Texas, right?
My point was that there is plenty of silliness on all football message boards, but you made that point better than I ever could.

Bongo59
12-08-2006, 06:38 PM
So the VY fans ran you people off the teams official board?
:rofl:
:logo: :homer:mods did............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .........................
..they make Stallin look like little bo peep..............i hear if you say anything against the team they try to send polonium 133 through your bandwidth to your desktop...................LOL

Yvette
12-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Nonsense

I seem to remember a bunch of posters on the tomb calling a Texans fan names. Yet when the Texans fan says the exact same word he gets banned.

Most of the posters that were in that thread were very disrespectful to all of the Texans fans.
No one was banned. You need to go back and reread the entire thread verrrrrry verrrry slowly. When you reported a post I don't think you understood it was already locked :D

Jack, if people weren't allowed to bash the team, no one would have been left after our lousy start.

Its always everyone elses fault :rolleyes:

Bubbajwp
12-08-2006, 10:34 PM
No one was banned. You need to go back and reread the entire thread verrrrrry verrrry slowly. When you reported a post I don't think you understood it was already locked :D

Jack, if people weren't allowed to bash the team, no one would have been left after our lousy start.

Actually I did reread the entire thread verrrrry verrrrry slowly that why it was already closed by the time I reported the post. I was planning on going back and reporting every one of the posts that I thought was attacking sombody else. I got so mad after rereading the thread that I decided to just leave your message board before I said somthing stupid.

The only reason I signed up for your message board was to report the posters who were calling the Texan's fan a moron and *****.

Bubbajwp
12-08-2006, 10:35 PM

I just thought he was banned because he said he thought he was going to get banned.:dangit:

shinerbock_girl
12-08-2006, 10:40 PM

I remember you Yvette from the Titans board last year...I was a silent reader and hung out with your group since we had the rival thing going on... but i did like your post and passion for your team...I hate to bring up pain, but there was another poster on the Titans Board that had pased away recently, a woman, what was her name again??..She was a regular on your board.

Yvette
12-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Linda Benke aka tana. The best fan a team could ever want and more importantly a true lady. She always put others first before herself, and was a friend to all who knew her.

Because she was so much a part of our Titans, it took quite a while for things to reach something that resembled normal. Our tailgates, our games, our draft day fun, all our fan experiences... everything felt so flat. Its only been in the last month that it seems like it might be fun again. Us friends/fans really needed those last few wins because I don't think we knew how to pull ourselves out of the funk. She was the one who always made us feel better and we were lost without her.

I'm glad you asked about her. It hurts to remember but it also fills my heart with joy to do so.

opus74
12-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Go here to read more about Tana:
http://atitantribute.com/

My permanent sig: "Everyone loves Tana"

shinerbock_girl
12-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Linda Benke aka tana. The best fan a team could ever want and more importantly a true lady. She always put others first before herself, and was a friend to all who knew her.

Because she was so much a part of our Titans, it took quite a while for things to reach something that resembled normal. Our tailgates, our games, our draft day fun, all our fan experiences... everything felt so flat. Its only been in the last month that it seems like it might be fun again. Us friends/fans really needed those last few wins because I don't think we knew how to pull ourselves out of the funk. She was the one who always made us feel better and we were lost without her.

I'm glad you asked about her. It hurts to remember but it also fills my heart with joy to do so.

Yes that was her name...I used to enjoy reading her posts and soo knowlegeable...I seen how well liked she was, even here...Actually that was the last time i was there when i heard she had died...She was a member here which is why i went to the Titans board to begin with.....Sorry if i rehashed any pain...I didn't mean to do that...

shinerbock_girl
12-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Go here to read more about Tana:
http://atitantribute.com/

My permanent sig: "Everyone loves Tana"

Omg, that is a beautiful tribute, brought tears to my eyes and to see how loved she was everywheres....

Nza
12-10-2006, 08:43 AM

Not sure if this has been answered yet, but it's 2 teams actually - Texans came 4th in the South last year so they play the 4th in the West and North - Raiders and Browns. We came 3rd, so we played the Chargers and Ravens. Tad bit of a difference there i'm sure you'll agree (and it probably explains the 4-4 vs 2-6 AFC record between the Texans and Titans nicely).

TNTitan
12-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Not sure if this has been answered yet, but it's 2 teams actually - Texans came 4th in the South last year so they play the 4th in the West and North - Raiders and Browns. We came 3rd, so we played the Chargers and Ravens. Tad bit of a difference there i'm sure you'll agree (and it probably explains the 4-4 vs 2-6 AFC record between the Texans and Titans nicely).

busted :)

Silver Oak
08-14-2007, 05:55 PM
mods did............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .........................
..they make Stallin look like little bo peep..............i hear if you say anything against the team they try to send polonium 133 through your bandwidth to your desktop...................LOL

Wow, they haven't changed any!

All I can say is that the mods here and the team site are much more tolerant of other teams posters.

I think I'm going to transition to gotitans.com for my dose of rivalry banter.

brakos82
08-14-2007, 10:28 PM
I thought this was 2007's game. :wild: