PDA

View Full Version : Time to Pick up Shaun Alexander

Bamaborn-Texasbred
12-05-2006, 09:59 AM
I am not Mr. Preposterous Trade Suggester. I think the Seahawks would take DD, Morlon Greenwood, and Chad Stanley for Alexander.:rolleyes:

HJam72
12-05-2006, 10:02 AM
Ya know what? I don't think we should give up on Greenwood just yet. He's been second only to Ryans in tackles for two games in a row. I know that because the game before that was when Orr had the big sack and did well, which made me notice whether Greenwood would do anything.

Tailgate
12-05-2006, 10:03 AM
I am not Mr. Preposterous Trade Suggester. I think the Seahawks would take DD, Morlon Greenwood, and Chad Stanley for Alexander.:rolleyes:

Dude, thats waaaay too much to give up.

Bamaborn-Texasbred
12-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Ya know what? I don't think we should give up on Greenwood just yet. He's been second only to Ryans in tackles for two games in a row. I know that because the game before that was when Orr had the big sack and did well, which made me notice whether Greenwood would do anything.

I like your style.

amazingandre
12-05-2006, 10:24 AM
most def do not believe that they would even consider stanley haha what a joke he sucks:francis:

Porky
12-05-2006, 10:52 AM
That's way too much too give up. We need a QB anyway. How about Quinton Porter and Chad Stanley for Payton Manning. Think the Colts would go for that trade? :phone:

TexansFanatic
12-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Like the caller I heard on 610 this morning:

"How about we get Antonio McDyess for Bonzi Wells?"

Sounds good to me!!!

aj.
12-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Ya know what? I don't think we should give up on Greenwood just yet. .

Kubiak seems to agree:
From Monday's press conference.

"Morlon Greenwood had an excellent game (against the Raiders). I think I’ve said that to y’all a couple times. He’s quietly had a really, really good year. He’s been a very good player and a consistent player for us."

He seems to be the guy who you'll never see on the highlight reel but he does his job and doesn't makes mistakes. One of our overpaid relics but not really a complete liability either.

Grid
12-05-2006, 11:53 AM
well with mr. invisible taking one OLB spot, and DeMeco at ILB.. we need one more OLB this offseason, prefferably someone who DOES make the highlight reel.

mexican_texan
12-05-2006, 11:58 AM
That's way too much too give up. We need a QB anyway. How about Quinton Porter and Chad Stanley for Payton Manning. Think the Colts would go for that trade? :phone:
Only if they throw in the O-line. I'm not parting with Porter easily.