PDA

View Full Version : Marciano for HC!

Ibar_Harry
12-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Its kind of funny, but Marciano seems to have a way with players. I can tell you this, he seems to be the only innovative guy on the field. His fake reverse call was absolutely brilliant. He seems to have no problem with Mathis and other guys when Kubiak does. Kind of interesting when you think about it.

Kubiak has been taking his guys away from Marciano all season, because they have to play two positions at least. We finally get Mathis back and the whole conversation is that he has to be able to play receiver as well. I hate to tell the coach that Mathis probably set up two scores today with his legs and fear of this legs.

I noticed that one of Kubiak's favorites - Anderson - was called for unsportsman like conduct for running down the field out of bounds on a return. Kubiak has made a number of personnel decisions that have been less than spectacular. Oh, well, as you all know I am no longer a Kubiak fan. I wonder what Mr. McNair would like for Christmas? Somehow I have the feeling he's not getting a present from the Texan's this year.

mexican_texan
12-03-2006, 11:00 PM
I'd love to see him run down the field again.

TexansLucky13
12-03-2006, 11:10 PM
I am definitely tired of the Broncos garbage he swept in without question. Seems like the majority of them wash out.