PDA

View Full Version : Why no Demeco for NBC player of the day?

TheRealJoker
12-03-2006, 10:55 PM
I was watching the Sunday Night Game halftime show and Reggie won player of the day. The thing that hurt my feelings was that DROY was not even nominated after getting himself into basically every defensive stat category.

I didn't know that they only allowed offensive players (and that kicker)

Reddevil63
12-03-2006, 10:57 PM
thats because Reggie is going to win MVP, OROY, DROY and Coach of the Year

bah007
12-03-2006, 10:57 PM
I was watching the Sunday Night Game halftime show and Reggie won player of the day. The thing that hurt my feelings was that DROY was not even nominated after getting himself into basically every defensive stat category.

I didn't know that they only allowed offensive players (and that kicker)

Anytime Bush scores a TD he will be nominated. That's just how it is.

TheRealJoker
12-03-2006, 11:03 PM

I didn't hear much of anything about Joseph Addai after he scored 4 touchdowns last week...

BigSaint8050
12-03-2006, 11:03 PM

He didn't score just a TD, he scored 4 (something that does not happen to often). Also not to mention that besides kicker John Carney who contributed for 10 points, Bush scored every other Saint point. 4 TD's, 24 pionts of 34 points.

Stop sulking, get over it.

BigSaint8050
12-03-2006, 11:04 PM
I didn't hear much of anything about Joseph Addai after he scored 4 touchdowns last week...

Um, he was voted Fed Ex ground player of the week.... So you didn't hear anything, huh, must not watch TV.

hot pickle
12-03-2006, 11:04 PM
thats because Reggie is going to win MVP, OROY, DROY and Coach of the Year

shoot i already gave him my votes for all 4 :brickwall

Ole Miss Texan
12-03-2006, 11:07 PM
I think he's just saying that bush is the media boy. Addai scored 4 touchdowns the week before.

ib4texans
12-03-2006, 11:07 PM

I think that is because he was playing in the Sunday night game. Sad to say,but DeMeco probably does'nt get the nod because he's a Texan and we beat the Raiders. Sorry IMO.

BigSaint8050
12-03-2006, 11:12 PM
I think he's just saying that bush is the media boy. Addai scored 4 touchdowns the week before.

Like I said he was voted Fed Ex ground player of the week, so he definitly got noticed.

Stampede
12-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Demeco.... 15 tackles, 1 int, 1 sack, forced fumble, fumble recovery, 3 passes defended.

AtheGreat
12-03-2006, 11:22 PM
Demeco.... 15 tackles, 1 int, 1 sack, forced fumble, fumble recovery, 3 passes defended.

sounds DROYish to me. He'll get his love. I know what your saying, it is kinda lame he can't get no rep, but, everybody'll know his name come the end of the year.

bah007
12-03-2006, 11:27 PM
He didn't score just a TD, he scored 4 (something that does not happen to often). Also not to mention that besides kicker John Carney who contributed for 10 points, Bush scored every other Saint point. 4 TD's, 24 pionts of 34 points.

Lay off the sauce big boy.

I watched the game too. I know.

I'm not saying he didnt deserve it. I just said that he will get nominated every time he scores a TD.

Goldeagle
12-03-2006, 11:31 PM

And you wont, the League, and the networks have thier golden slave boy for the next 10 years. I WILL NOT WATCH ESPN TONIGHT!

Carr Bombed
12-03-2006, 11:38 PM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I'm sorry

HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHH

I bet you've been waiting all year haven't you HAHHAHHAHHAHHA

Bush is a receiver and he's got talent, just not at RB-----says D. MCallister