PDA

View Full Version : Carr should take himself out.

ib4texans
12-03-2006, 08:45 PM
David Carr should bench himself. In his role as a professional athlete he has a responsibility to himself, if he wants to continue his career he has to save himself. He should lobby to be traded,while he's still in one peice. If he were to refuse to take a snap it may force a trade. This O-line is abysmal, I guess it was run block day today. I am sure as I have heard many times that friends and close family members moniter this message board. I wouldn't compete for most of these fans. If all I was interested in was giving the game away and padding my stats I sure blew that goal, all I got today was my ass kicked and to hear about the constant critcizm X 10. I know it is not practical and it might be career suicide, but I wouldn't take the abuse for the majority of the fans of this team. Vince Young is going to come in next week because he already owns the fans now he'll own the team. I won't be cheering for him though, I hope Mario & DeMeco make him look like a real choke artist.

bah007
12-03-2006, 08:45 PM
David Carr should bench himself. In his role as a professional athlete he has a responsibility to himself, if he wants to continue his career he has to save himself. He should lobby to be traded,while he's still in one peice. If he were to refuse to take a snap it may force a trade. This O-line is abysmal, I guess it was run block day today. I am sure as I have heard many times that friends of close family members moniter this message board. I wouldn't compete for most of these fans. If all I was interested in was giving the game away and padding my stats I sure blew that goal, all I got today was my ass kicked and to hear about the constant critcizm X 10. I know it is not practical and it might be career suicide, but I wouldn't take the abuse for the majority of the fans of this team. Vince Young is going to come in next week because he already owns the fans now he'll own the team. I won't be cheering forhim though, I hope Mario & DeMeco make him look like a real choke artist.

So now we want quitters on our team? BS.

ib4texans
12-03-2006, 08:49 PM
No, he's already portrayed as a quitter. I think he's tough and has alot of heart. Most of the posters on this board have no heart. They are so blind in there Carr hatred, they just cannot feel bad for there QB that was abused today.

QB75
12-03-2006, 09:08 PM
David Carr should bench himself. In his role as a professional athlete he has a responsibility to himself, if he wants to continue his career he has to save himself. He should lobby to be traded,while he's still in one peice. If he were to refuse to take a snap it may force a trade. This O-line is abysmal, I guess it was run block day today. I am sure as I have heard many times that friends and close family members moniter this message board. I wouldn't compete for most of these fans. If all I was interested in was giving the game away and padding my stats I sure blew that goal, all I got today was my ass kicked and to hear about the constant critcizm X 10. I know it is not practical and it might be career suicide, but I wouldn't take the abuse for the majority of the fans of this team. Vince Young is going to come in next week because he already owns the fans now he'll own the team. I won't be cheering for him though, I hope Mario & DeMeco make him look like a real choke artist.

Vince Young owns the fans? Hardly.

Texanfan4ever
12-03-2006, 09:19 PM

Oh please! You need to get a grip on reality.! The VY lovers aren't the majority that have season tickets. Just ask them, they gave them up months ago.

Johnny Utah
12-03-2006, 09:23 PM
If David Carr truely cared about this team and wanted them to win he would be a man and bench himself. The coaches and owner are not man enough to do it so why not him?

DenverBorn
12-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh please! You need to get a grip on reality.! The VY lovers aren't the majority that have season tickets. Just ask them, they gave them up months ago.

Not like it's hard to get seats to a Texans game - the biggest crowd of the year (actual, not announced) will be there next Sunday and it's not because the Texans played really well today

QB75
12-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Not like it's hard to get seats to a Texans game - the biggest crowd of the year (actual, not announced) will be there next Sunday and it's not because the Texans played really well today

...well it sure won't be because they are there to cheer for vy