PDA

View Full Version : well...

hot pickle
12-03-2006, 06:50 PM
well we have twice as many wins as last season, i consider this season a success under kubiak, and the team is goin up from here, maybe we can get 8 wins next season, and then 16 the next :sarcasm:

anyone agree...

amazingandre
12-03-2006, 06:55 PM
i agree.....the funny thing is that i remember clearly when the season started that all anyone wanted was to double our win total or possibly more and that would be sucessful. then we beat jakcsonville twice and most of the fans thinks we are playoff off contenders....ya its nice to wish, but did we really think it was possible......carr needs more time to learn kubiak and kubiak need more time to learn carr...have you noticed that we haven been aggressive in playcalling....i think kubes has givin up on the long ball and playmaing....we need to focus on the future and the fture starts by knowing who is keepable and who u need to get rid of......i think that the play calling is starting to just open up he evaluation process......so jst everyone relax and enjoy the win......we have what 4 games left lets try to get at least 2 more wins..

johnboy
12-03-2006, 07:42 PM
i agree.....the funny thing is that i remember clearly when the season started that all anyone wanted was to double our win total or possibly more and that would be sucessful. then we beat jakcsonville twice and most of the fans thinks we are playoff off contenders....ya its nice to wish, but did we really think it was possible......carr needs more time to learn kubiak and kubiak need more time to learn carr...have you noticed that we haven been aggressive in playcalling....i think kubes has givin up on the long ball and playmaing....we need to focus on the future and the fture starts by knowing who is keepable and who u need to get rid of......i think that the play calling is starting to just open up he evaluation process......so jst everyone relax and enjoy the win......we have what 4 games left lets try to get at least 2 more wins..
Last year we should have won at lease four games are kicker Stanley was horrible,he isn't any better this year. Kubes won lost record will be about the same if Stanley would have made those two kicks last year.Has this team really improved that much I don't think so.