TEXANS84
11-30-2006, 08:47 AM
Looks like VY is taking over Texas. Austin and Dallas with no Texans game:

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/13-CBS.gif

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/13-FOX-E.gif

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/13-FOX-L.gif

Farough
11-30-2006, 09:23 AM
Well, apparently I am going to get to see Jax vs. MIA.. I guess they think Detroit area fans care how Harrington does in Miami..

V Man
11-30-2006, 10:02 AM
The map says and the local cable guide says that San Antonio is going to see the Texans. But I won't keep my hopes up, things have been known to change here.

hobie
11-30-2006, 10:10 AM
Why do you think it will be any different each week.... Sorry to say, but unless you are in the Houston region, you just are not going to see it...Austin, Dallas and SA are not going to get the Texans games, not until the Texans start winning more often.

Sorry that it's like that, but sometimes maybe it is better for you guys, as watching them play on the road each week is demoralizing. Better to watch the ticker on the bottom of whatever game is on than to watch some of the garbage we see weekly.

Anyways, ya'll gather up and find a watering hole that will show it and support that place as best you can.

BigWig
11-30-2006, 10:25 AM
The bad part is that my season tix went up in price because I have to add in the NFL Ticket each year now!:brickwall

shinerbock_girl
11-30-2006, 10:37 AM
yes, it is going to be showing...

shinerbock_girl
11-30-2006, 11:13 AM
I always record them because i like re-watching games they win..But once they lose, its erased...Can't bare to re-watch it...

hobie
11-30-2006, 11:16 AM
Guess you don't keep too many saved then....

BigWig
11-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Nope not here in Austin again, thank God for NFL Ticket, oh the agony of our defeats!

Hervoyel
11-30-2006, 12:05 PM
I want to know who in the network front office is ticked off at the majority of Arizona because that's the only possible explanation I can think of for making them watch Oakland vs Houston this weekend.

That's just mean.

ledzeppelin229
11-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Looks like a trip up to Champions in Austin this Sunday...things like this make me wish UT, Vince Young, and the Titans would be banished to some other dimension. They don't have to die, just go away.

Exception, Bud Adams can die. But I won't wish it on him...he is pretty close anyway.

TexanFan881
11-30-2006, 01:22 PM
For the last week my TV guide said I was going to get to see the Texans game this week and then BAM no Texans game. I get to see Miami and Jacksonville :shoot:

Paragon Blue
11-30-2006, 01:25 PM
My guide says that the game is not going to be on!:brickwall :brickwall :brickwall

V Man
11-30-2006, 01:42 PM
The map says and the local cable guide says that San Antonio is going to see the Texans. But I won't keep my hopes up, things have been known to change here.

I see that they already have changed the map, and I can't tell if San Antonio is in or out. Seems to be right on the line.:brickwall

Khari
11-30-2006, 01:47 PM
i already thought the texans wouldn't be on here since it's a later game.........but I still wish we could ship UT to some other state

run-david-run
11-30-2006, 06:11 PM
so why arnt they showing it in austin if its a late game? wtf!

Hookem Horns
11-30-2006, 11:40 PM
so why arnt they showing it in austin if its a late game? wtf!

Because FOX get's the double header. Austin can't show an early and late AFC game. They have opted to show Vince Young vs the Colts over the Texans.

V Man
11-30-2006, 11:56 PM

I see that they already have changed the map, and I can't tell if San Antonio is in or out. Seems to be right on the line.:brickwall

Well the cable guide has officially changed to the Colts/Titans game. Boy is that surprising................NOT.:brickwall :gun:

TEXANS84
12-01-2006, 08:33 AM
Well the cable guide has officially changed to the Colts/Titans game. Boy is that surprising................NOT.:brickwall :gun:

Yep, SA dropped the game:

WEEK 13 UPDATES

CBS (Thursday):
San Antonio, TX (KENS); Laredo, TX (KVTV): HOU/OAK -> IND/TN
Clarksburg, WV (WDTV); Beckley, WV (WVNS): KC/CLE -> NYJ/GB

FOX (Thursday):
ALL TEXAS MARKETS: MIN/CHI -> SF/NO
Miami, FL (WSVN); West Palm Beach, FL (WFLX): MIN/CHI -> DET/NE
Baltimore, MD (WBFF): ATL/WSH -> DET/NE
Harrisburg, PA (WPMT): MIN/CHI -> ATL/WSH
Evansville, IN (WTVW); Quincy, IL (CGEM): AZ/STL -> MIN/CHI
Binghamton, NY (WICZ): DET/NE -> MIN/CHI