PDA

View Full Version : The Blame Game

HRMSpencer
11-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Its time to play the Blame Game. Choose who you think is most responsible for our recent loses.

1. David Carr

2. DeMarcus Faggins

3. The Entire O-line

4. Jameel Cook

5. Chad Stanley

6. Gary Kubiak

7. God

Texan_Bill
11-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Apparently you are relatively new to this board, because you just opened up a can errrrr make it a container ship full of worms....

HOU-TEX
11-28-2006, 02:36 PM
the Texans

Double Barrel
11-28-2006, 02:41 PM
I'll give you 52 reasons why we're suffering a losing season. All of these reasons wear Texans uniforms.

PapaL
11-28-2006, 02:41 PM
8. Fans - If we would just wish a more, pray a little harder, and believe; anything is possible.

Win as a team, lose as a team.

HRMSpencer
11-28-2006, 02:43 PM
It will be cathartic.

Texan_Bill
11-28-2006, 02:43 PM
I must say, its going so much better than I would have thought!!!

Carr Bombed
11-28-2006, 02:47 PM
everybody from the top on down, as long as this new FO/coaching staff, learns from the losing and improves, thats all that matters and care about.

texan279
11-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Its time to play the Blame Game. Choose who you think is most responsible for our recent loses.

1. David Carr

2. DeMarcus Faggins

3. The Entire O-line

4. Jameel Cook

5. Chad Stanley

6. Gary Kubiak

7. God

The entire team.

HRMSpencer
11-28-2006, 02:50 PM
Only reason I post it is to snap some people out of this one track mind. There are more problems on this team than one, i.e. Carr. Carr really has been one of the least problems in my opinion. Anyone going to point the finger at Faggins? How many TDs is he going to give up. Or the O-line, 30 yrds rushing against the Jets? Are you kidding me? I could go on but I hope I made my point.

run-david-run
11-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Why is Chad Stanley on the list?

ItsAJtime
11-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Where is Capers name?

ItsAJtime
11-28-2006, 03:35 PM
The water boys are most responsible.

hobie
11-28-2006, 03:43 PM
" Insert Evil Remark Here "

dtran04
11-28-2006, 03:52 PM
It's Kanye West's fault.

Texan_Bill
11-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Where is Capers name?

Very good point...and Casserly?

GP
11-28-2006, 04:11 PM
It's the NFL's fault for awarding Houston a franchise.

And the Dutch.

kingh99
11-28-2006, 04:18 PM
The entire team.

How can you say the entire team? The team feeds off the QB. Was it the entire team in Dallas that was losing the games for them or the QB? The entire team in Denver? If it's the entire team then they might as well just pack it in now. What's the point.

It's not the entire team. It's the Dave Jamerson running the team on the field. Remember Jamerson? He played for the Rockets in 91-92 I want to say. He was a great player but they had to cut him. Know why? Maxwell and the other guys wouldn't throw him the ball. He was an outsider.

David Carr is a 5 year outsider with this team. He's the Jamerson nobody will throw to. Apparently McNair and the coaches are the last ones to get this news. The rest of the team doesn't play for Carr because he sucks and they know it.

kingh99
11-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Very good point...and Casserly?

Casserly is the punk who won't even prop his 1st pick in the draft when discussing QB's this weekend. He gave Joey Harrington gloss and stil didn't breath Carr's name. That Casserly. What a guy!

ATX_Texan
11-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Casserly and Capers.

These two created the mess over 5 years that Kubiak is trying to clean up right now. Between the horrible drafts and the injuries on both sides of the ball, this team is devoid of talent in too many places.

ATX_Texan
11-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Casserly is the punk who won't even prop his 1st pick in the draft when discussing QB's this weekend

That is the majic of "draft genius" Casserly. He did not really pick Carr the bust. He only made the great picks that turned out great like A. Johnson and D. Rob.:sarcasm:

whiskeyrbl
11-28-2006, 04:35 PM
It really doesn't matter who you think is to blame. The better question is who and how do we get this turned around.

Texan_Bill
11-28-2006, 04:41 PM
It really doesn't matter who you think is to blame. The better question is who and how do we get this turned around.

Well we are in a quandry since we lost Savior Sage.... j/k

Seriously though, I would like to start with the D.. Consider you have Ryans, Williams, Robinson as a very young core, build around that first is what I'd like to see.

thunderkyss
11-28-2006, 04:42 PM

6. Gary Kubiak

I blame Gary Kubiak. I don't understand why he'll start Owen ahead of Putz, but won't start Hogden over Flanagan. Flanagan has been pitiful in all facets of the game. Linebackers move him around. I can understand getting owned by DEs, and DTs, but Bradie James & Jerimiah Trotter should be on their butts when they go against a center one on one. Regardless whether Hogden played better or not, Flanagan needed some pine-time.

2) for a coach who is dedicated to running the ball, he gives up on the run way too easy.

3) I don't care how much David doesn't like the shotgun. If he knew what he was doing, we wouldn't need Kubiak here in the first place. Put him in the shotgun, and ease up some of the pressure on our offensive line.

4) AJ is mailing it in on too many plays. It's very seldom that you'll see a good team with one leader, he needs to ride AJ just as hard as David.

5) Our guys don't look like they are having fun out there. Too much pressure on every one.

I've got more, but I don't want to get the reputation of being a Kubiak Hater.

Double Barrel
11-28-2006, 04:46 PM
Casserly is the punk who won't even prop his 1st pick in the draft when discussing QB's this weekend. He gave Joey Harrington gloss and stil didn't breath Carr's name. That Casserly. What a guy!

I saw that segment, too!

I rarely watch CBS pre-game, but happened to be channel surfing during an ESPN commercial break. I caught wind of this little Casserly fluff piece, and noticed a certain QB was missing from his list of wonders. Nice job, Charlie...not!

That was the first (and last) time I'll be watching a CBS pre-game. Any network that employs Casserly is not one that I'm impressed with.

TSgt.Texan
11-28-2006, 04:47 PM
The one constant DC! We use to say he has no time to throw downfield,well he hastime now andwhat does he do dump off. I can't take the 3 yard pass on 3rd and 4 any more!!

Texan_Bill
11-28-2006, 04:52 PM
The one constant DC! We use to say he has no time to throw downfield,well he hastime now andwhat does he do dump off. I can't take the 3 yard pass on 3rd and 4 any more!!

Other constants: Pitts, McKinney, Brown, Stanley, etc... Coaching constants, Marciano, Hoke

Tell your receiver to run a 4 yard route than......

HOU-TEX
11-28-2006, 04:56 PM

Oh...well I guess we don't need to pick up any more OLinemen then since he has time now....:sarcasm: :rofl:

TSgt.Texan
11-28-2006, 04:59 PM
Oh...well I guess we don't need to pick up any more OLinemen then since he has time now....:sarcasm: :rofl:
lets just draft all ol then maybe we will be happy

HOU-TEX
11-28-2006, 05:00 PM
lets just draft all ol then maybe we will be happy

No arguement here!:shades:

shinerbock_girl
11-28-2006, 05:06 PM
Well i was trying to cheer us up until i realized we are the only team that has not been in the playoffs yet...So on another note, you could still say there are quite a few teams that have not even won a superbowl yet:
Buffalo, Panthers, Bengals, Browns, Jags, Titans (with ten) Chargers, Seahawks, Lions, Vikings, Falcons, Saints

So whats more embarrassing, not to make the playoffs in 5 years, or been around alot longer and not have a championship yet??? So are we really in that bad of shape for everyone to want to bail on this team?? Just food for thought.

TSgt.Texan
11-28-2006, 05:08 PM
Dallas's OL looked horrible with Bledso in. Now look at them they look like the hogs.. OL's look good when you win. :shoot: I can't take more losing

V Man
11-28-2006, 08:32 PM

1. David Carr

2. DeMarcus Faggins

3. The Entire O-line

4. Jameel Cook

5. Chad Stanley

6. Gary Kubiak

7. God

Cook should be #2 to symbolize the 2 fumbles at critical times in games we should have won.

thunderkyss
11-28-2006, 08:38 PM
Dallas's OL looked horrible with Bledso in. Now look at them they look like the hogs.. OL's look good when you win. :shoot: I can't take more losing

There is a big difference here. Bledsoe was making bad decisions that was costing the Cowboys games.

David, while he isn't putting us in a position to win, is learning how to play the game. I know he's a 5 year vet, and should know by now, but he don't. We knew this going into the season........ not winning games is not a good reason to replace the QB.

Heath Shuler
11-28-2006, 08:51 PM
8.Bob McNair,for letting Casserly pull the wool over his eyes for way to long. Casserly should give back every cent McNair ever paid him.

ItsAJtime
11-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Blame anyone with C's or sounds like C's

Casserly, Capers, Carr, Kubiak, Kris brown, Cornerbacks, Coaches, and Cost (of stadium food and beverages)

Texanfan4ever
11-28-2006, 09:49 PM
Blame anyone with C's or sounds like C's

Casserly, Capers, Carr, Kubiak, Kris brown, Cornerbacks, Coaches, and Cost (of stadium food and beverages)

LOL :dance: