PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State Feat

Yankee_In_TX
11-27-2006, 09:20 PM
OHIO STATE 3RD SCHOOL TO BE NO. 1 IN FOOTBALL, MEN'S BASKETBALL
Two schools, UCLA and Notre Dame, have been ranked No. 1 in both football and men's basketball at the same time

WOW :D

story (http://ohiostatebuckeyes.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/112706aaa.html)

run-david-run
11-28-2006, 12:33 AM
UT winning both football and baseball (which i know is not as big a deal in NCAA, but still) is a bigger achievmet i would say. If they go all the way in both I would give it to OSU, but not yet.

Anyone else noticing some weird parallels between UT last year and OSU this year?

Yankee_In_TX
11-28-2006, 11:56 AM
UT winning both football and baseball (which i know is not as big a deal in NCAA, but still) is a bigger achievmet i would say. If they go all the way in both I would give it to OSU, but not yet.

Anyone else noticing some weird parallels between UT last year and OSU this year?

You UT folks, all Texas-centric and all, don't realize OSU is your northern brother. That's why I like UT, it's the OSU of the south. Size, academics, student orgs, sports, grad schools, law school....

The only difference is OSU's bars are a LOT closer to campus than UT's :joker:

That and UT has Texas women, the city of Austin, and Lake Travis :joker:

kastofsna
11-28-2006, 11:57 AM
i'm sure everyone is very impressed. *yawn*

TexansLucky13
11-28-2006, 11:59 AM
The Aggies are kicking arse in pretty much everything.

run-david-run
11-28-2006, 12:50 PM
I hope you enjoy your one national title

Please_Evolve
11-29-2006, 05:08 PM

*smirks* funny how the first win in six years can take Fran from Lynch mob to hero. Funny how kick arse too....i mean last final four appearance? Football title? Baseball Titles much less world series Appearance? ..*shrugs* yeah kick arse.

CoastalTexan
11-29-2006, 05:38 PM
Texas State swept A&M last year in baseball...