PDA

View Full Version : Joseph Addai and the Fall of the Eagles

TexansLucky13
11-26-2006, 09:12 PM
The rookie is opening a can on the Eagles defense. As far as the Eagles offense, it looks pretty dismal without McSnabb. I don't know what to think of the Colts offense, I am just kinda scared right now.

:hides:

dtran04
11-27-2006, 01:46 PM
The Colts show how important an O-Line is. I bet Edgerrin wishes the Cardinals O-Line had 1/2 the talent that the Colts do.

TheOgre
11-27-2006, 03:58 PM
The Colts show how important an O-Line is. I bet Edgerrin wishes the Cardinals O-Line had 1/2 the talent that the Colts do.

The Cards have the worst run blocking line in the NFL. Fortunately for them, they are good at pass blocking.

Titan "Tack" Fan
11-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Geaux Tigers.

The only Colts player I will cheer for.

thunderkyss
11-27-2006, 04:50 PM
When I was at Reliant on draft day, and they were passing rumors that Houston was trying to trade up to get D'Angelo.... & D'Angelo got picked up by Carolina, I was like..... big deal, we'll get Adai...... Adai was the guy I wanted.

But oh well, it worked out well for us after all.

mexican_texan
11-27-2006, 05:15 PM
I bet we would have traded for Addai if we knew the extent of DD's injury back then.

jerek
11-27-2006, 05:20 PM
I picked up Addai in our fantasy draft from day 1 and have been pleased with his performance. I wish we had scored him in the 2nd but wasn't surprised that he didn't make it to us.

That said I've lost waaay too many games due to outrageous career days put up by my fantasy opponents ... and it felt great to finally pull one of those myself. I eeked out a win despite a very unimpressive showing on the part of most of the rest of my team.

hollywood_texan
11-27-2006, 05:38 PM
Is Addai really this good or important to the Colts, or could it be the offensive system and the QB that runs it that really makes the Colts offense so successful?

My point is the Colts have a very good system on offense and the QB executes it to perfection. To compliment the QB, Wayne and Harrison make awesome catches.

Required for the Colts offense is Manning, Harrison, and Wayne, find some good role players, and you have a strong offense.

I think you guys are giving Addai way too much credit.

dtran04
11-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Is Addai really this good or important to the Colts, or could it be the offensive system and the QB that runs it that really makes the Colts offense so successful?

My point is the Colts have a very good system on offense and the QB executes it to perfection. To compliment the QB, Wayne and Harrison make awesome catches.

Required for the Colts offense is Manning, Harrison, and Wayne, find some good role players, and you have a strong offense.

I think you guys are giving Addai way too much credit.

I agree with this. Look at how much push they get on the stretch play that they run. It is run to perfection. Nobody ever gets into the backfield. Yesterday, Wali had to attempt 3 defenders on a 3rd and 1 attempt. Of course he got stuffed. That's the difference between a winning and losing team right there.

shinerbock_girl
11-27-2006, 07:42 PM
I bet we would have traded for Addai if we knew the extent of DD's injury back then.

AAAAAAA, i'll have one of those please....The one with the 4 TD's

edo783
11-27-2006, 07:56 PM
You don't suppose that the O-line might have a bit to do with it? Let's see, a 1500 yard back in Indy and probably will struggle to get over 900 in card land. The rookie in Indy get 4 TDs with his old team. I wonder what could be the factor?