PDA

View Full Version : Wanted:DBs who can catch the football!

jaayteetx
11-26-2006, 01:35 PM
Man, this is getting old! How many dropped ints have we had this year? Two already in this game, catch the dang ball!!!

jaayteetx
11-26-2006, 04:04 PM
Game could have been diffrent if the D would have made those plays.

TexanFanInCC
11-26-2006, 04:08 PM
this thread is pointless. the secondary didnt cost us the game as much as the inefficent offense did. the offense didnt run the ball to run clock and keep the other offense off the field, and that is partially because carr didnt throw down the field enough to spread the defense out.

jaayteetx
11-26-2006, 04:36 PM
this thread is pointless. the secondary didnt cost us the game as much as the inefficent offense did. the offense didnt run the ball to run clock and keep the other offense off the field, and that is partially because carr didnt throw down the field enough to spread the defense out.

Pointless? Your kidding me right? Turnovers don't reshape a game? If there is anything in football that does turn a game around, it is turnovers! Dropped ints haved killed us all year? I can think of at least five just off the top of my head! No telling how the game turns out if you make those plays!

awtysst
11-26-2006, 04:54 PM

Nope. the secondary DID cost us the game. With those 2 ints, the game looks much different. The team gets excited the adrenaline flows, the team moves forward.