PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetically thinking .

PocketAces
11-24-2006, 11:31 PM
We are all aware that no matter how well we play, the league officials are not going to let us have a winning record this year and some of us, me included, were stupid for believing so. We were robbed by the Giants (FOOTBALL MOVE not a Football Move field goal??), Carr choked in the presence of Vince Young and though it is not a officiating error it was a winnable game, and the Eight yard catch, run, fumble, incomplete pass by OD???? That is three wins right there and the Texans are 6-4 looking for a playoff run!! AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH this sucks knowing how the league has given us the shaft!!!!!! Is it me or has anyone else out there been pondering on such thoughts???

Texan Asylum
11-24-2006, 11:53 PM
Taco Bueno! :pepper:

The Pencil Neck
11-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Is it me or has anyone else out there been pondering on such thoughts???

It's just you.

Wolf
11-25-2006, 12:06 AM
Taco Bueno! :pepper:

I love that restaurant... beats Taco Hell

muchaco..

beef potato burrito!!!!

Honoring Earl 34
11-25-2006, 12:24 AM
Pocket Aces is really Jeff Van Gundy .

edo783
11-25-2006, 01:22 AM
Mmmmmm................Taco!

TheIronDuke
11-25-2006, 02:08 AM
We are all aware that no matter how well we play, the league officials are not going to let us have a winning record this year and some of us, me included, were stupid for believing so. We were robbed by the Giants (FOOTBALL MOVE not a Football Move field goal??), Carr choked in the presence of Vince Young and though it is not a officiating error it was a winnable game, and the Eight yard catch, run, fumble, incomplete pass by OD???? That is three wins right there and the Texans are 6-4 looking for a playoff run!! AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH this sucks knowing how the league has given us the shaft!!!!!! Is it me or has anyone else out there been pondering on such thoughts???

That OD play was the Jacksonville away game that we won. I don't think the officials cost us that game exactly, but it was a bad call.

So, as for the rest of your post, you have one beef against the officiating this year and it goes back to the Giants game where we were in position to win had Cook not coughed the ball up. We've just genuinely been bad again this year, no fault of the officiating.

HJam72
11-25-2006, 03:14 AM
It's definitely the officials. They won't even let us play with 12 men on the field. :dontknowa