PDA

View Full Version : Bring Drew Blesoe back!

jaayteetx
11-21-2006, 09:40 AM
Seriously, this stuff, with the Cowboys winning consistently, is really annoying. Aren't we taught as young children to respect your elders? Bring the old man back!

shinerbock_girl
11-21-2006, 09:51 AM
Seriously, this stuff, with the Cowboys winning consistently, is really annoying. Aren't we taught as young children to respect your elders? Bring the old man back!

LOL, i agree

Hookem Horns
11-22-2006, 12:51 AM
I agree. www.tonyhomo.com

WWJD
11-22-2006, 07:43 AM
Drew will be with another team next year I suspect unless he decides he's had enough and retires. He's had a very nice career.

BigWig
11-22-2006, 07:47 AM
They are even calling themselves, the fans of Tony, "romosexuals" here in the ATX.

Huge
11-22-2006, 11:39 AM
Never should have brought him to Dallas. Just as I said when they signed him.

WWJD
11-22-2006, 11:45 AM
Didn't know enough about him to say yea good move or say oh no another bomb at QB....

that being said I think Tony is the QB they've been looking for; he seems to be a leader and the team just has an extra spark now. So I'm TEAM ROMO!

StarStruck
11-22-2006, 12:09 PM
I think Tony is the QB they've been looking for; he seems to be a leader and the team just has an extra spark now. So I'm TEAM ROMO!

I agree.

It is truly a relief to not cringe everytime the QB attempts to pass and wonder if it's going to be a sack or an interception. Now if I can get past that feeling everytime the kicker attempts a field goal, I will be a happy camper.

However, I do wish Drew the best in his future endeavors.

WWJD
11-22-2006, 12:16 PM
I have nothing against Drew as well and he's been overall a good player for the Cowboys; certainly an improvement over what we've had. I was a bit upset at first when he got benched; I thought he might handle it poorly but I misjudged him and he's been fine and from all I've heard he's been backing Tony.

Tony just adds a spark to the team.

Now if we could just get a good FG kicker!

Hookem Horns
11-27-2006, 07:01 PM
I agree. www.tonyhomo.com

LOL, someone gave me bad rep for sucking on the Astros board too. Newsflash, I hate baseball and didn't even know they had a board.