PDA

View Full Version : Kubiak show recap?

Cjeremy635
11-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Sorry guys, I missed the show yesterday and wasn't able to take the notes to post on here today. Was anyone able to catch it and can you please elaborate points on here if you did? I appreciate any highlights of the show. Thanks in advance. :dance2:

Malloy
11-21-2006, 09:46 AM
610-show right? I missed that one too, watched 'Wild at Heart' with the girlfriend :)

nunusguy
11-21-2006, 12:33 PM
610-show right? I missed that one too, watched 'Wild at Heart' with the girlfriend :)
"Wild at Heart". Dang good flic !
Its pretty good, but then they get out to West Texas, out to Big Tuna and meet Willem Dafoe and then it gets real good. Wow, some really crazy, bizare scenes. Yea, after they get to Big Tuna, the balance of the show from that
point on is worth the price of admission.

Malloy
11-21-2006, 04:24 PM
On my top-10 of all-time movie scenes, 'Wild at Heart' has two of them. 1: Car crash scene, it's scary realistic, and I've seen big accidents at night, dead people all over the place.
2: End sequence, when he walks away from Lulu, gets smacked in the face, gets back up and apologizes for refering to the gang members as homosexuals and thanking them for teaching him a valuable lesson in life :)

[EDIT] Sry for highjacking the thread :)