TheRealJoker
11-20-2006, 11:50 PM
Just had to remind everyone while watching this MNF domination :yahoo:

GP
11-20-2006, 11:52 PM
Doesn't matter.

David Carr is the devil.

Just remember that.

I relish owning the Jags. But lots of people have already forgotten that.

I mean, what's better: Finishing the year with MAYBE one or two more wins than what we're going to get....or having a couple losses and yet STILL sweeping the Jags?

I'll go with "Sweeping the Jags" for $100, Alex.

TheRealJoker
11-20-2006, 11:54 PM
David Carr > Eli Manning

texflex513
11-21-2006, 12:33 AM
Doesn't matter.

David Carr is the devil.

Just remember that.

I relish owning the Jags. But lots of people have already forgotten that.

I mean, what's better: Finishing the year with MAYBE one or two more wins than what we're going to get....or having a couple losses and yet STILL sweeping the Jags?

I'll go with "Sweeping the Jags" for $100, Alex.

no! carr is good.. and the peyton and vanessa del rio are evil!

thunderkyss
11-21-2006, 12:40 AM
David Carr > Eli Manning

I don't like Eli Manning either...... I think he's ruining that name.

But has Carr ever been sacked 7 times in a game, and still manage to lead his team down the field to force overtime..... then after getting sacked twice in that same game, drive his team down the field to win in OT??

How about throwing the ball on the play after a sack?? I seriously don't know the answer to this one. I can't remember the last time we threw the ball right after a sack.. we always run a draw, or a screen..... I guess a screen should be counted as throwing the ball....... but I'm not counting it.

joedinkle
11-21-2006, 07:19 AM
We can go 2-0 against the Jags every season, but if they're the only team we can beat, we've done NOTHING as a team.

FILO_girl
11-21-2006, 08:26 AM
We are the Jags' daddy (or momma in my case).

This just makes my season...and off season. I have tons of smack in the tank to harass Jag fans for a long time. I like that.
:joker:

Jaguars thinking of the Texans.....-> :lightning:

HJam72
11-21-2006, 09:06 AM
Frankly, I'm tired of the Jaguars. I'm tired of getting excited about beating one team and losing to everybody else. At least it's not the Cowboys, because we do at least get 2 wins a year out of Jacksonville. Where would we be if we didn't have Jax to beat up on most years? We could at least start beating the Titans, LIKE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO.