PDA

View Full Version : Running Backs

Samkonfan
11-20-2006, 09:13 AM
I think we can put an end to all the talk about the Texans running backs. Lundy and Gado are both legit and you can put an end to the "Gado is not fast" theory also. Did you see on his 20yd run how when he turned the corner and the bill's defensive player had the angle on him, he just ran by him. I wasn't all for the switching of backs but I think it adds a nice change of pace in the game. Again, I stick with my guns that if you give the ball to Gado 20+ a game, he'll be over 100yards and we should win barring the coach does the smart thing at the end of the game and run the ball to run the clock. Even if they were ready for the run it would force them to use their last time out. Then they would be force to be in a little more of a hurry at the end. Nice coaching Kubes!!

real
11-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Gado and Lundy so far are sufficient....They have been pretty good these last two games, but I think it's a little pre-mature to assume they are our future...

samomin
11-20-2006, 09:24 AM
I hope we don't look for a first round running back. I think we can get by with these two for another year. We definitely need a safety first. Also who knows what Rick Smith might find in the later rounds of the draft, as it will be his first, in terms of running back.

Malloy
11-20-2006, 09:25 AM
They looked good yesterday, but Buffalos run-D were embarassing at best.

6 more games and an off-season, let's hope they can progress and be solid and consistant next season.

Jim Nayzium
11-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Yeah...Indianapolis tore up Buffalo's run defense...good point....

Malloy
11-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Yeah...Indianapolis tore up Buffalo's run defense...good point....

Who are you bashing at, I have a hard time telling... ?

Jim Nayzium
11-21-2006, 06:39 PM
I don't really know...sorry...

I was actually typing an email and it accidentally landed in this forum...

Dang these computers....

Texans_Chick
11-21-2006, 10:39 PM
They looked good yesterday, but Buffalos run-D were embarassing at best.

6 more games and an off-season, let's hope they can progress and be solid and consistant next season.

Buffalo's Run D was rated by Football Outsiders as 30th in the league coming into this game.