PDA

View Full Version : Texans Fan Therapy

axman40
11-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Hello My name is Axman40 and I am a Texan Fan.
I was born in Houston ,Tx the year 1961. I have followed Hoston Pro Football teams since the late 60;s .I have seen some really bad football and some teams with more heart than talent.
I know today was a bitter loss for the Texans. I see where some of the fans are thiking of giving up on this team.
I ,for one still stand by the Texans and have hopes for the future.
Are the Texans a playoff caliber team? No, not yet but I did not think so to begin this season.
Is there talent on this team?
Yes there is !The Texans will be a playoff caliber time in 2-3 years !
Hopefully it will a long run!To some I will see you then, to the diehards I salute you and will be there with you through bad times and good times!
:texan:

bah007
11-19-2006, 08:12 PM
I was born in Houston ,Tx the year 1961. I have followed Hoston Pro Football teams since the late 60;s .I have seen some really bad football and some teams with more heart than talent.
I know today was a bitter loss for the Texans. I see where some of the fans are thiking of giving up on this team.
Are the Texans a playoff caliber team? No, not yet but I did not think so to begin this season.
Hopefully it will a long run!To some I will see you then, to the diehards I salute you and will be there with you through bad times and good times!

I'm throwin my chips in with this guy.

I wish all the fans on this board were this diehard.

Here Here!

Texan Asylum
11-19-2006, 08:17 PM
I've got the Axmania! I'm with ya Ax...:yahoo:

Texans Pride
11-19-2006, 08:21 PM
I'm here. . . I'm not going anywhere. As long as that bull it tattooed on my shoulder (that's forever people because tattoos are permanent) I will be a Texans fan and Texans PSL holder.

Koolbrz
11-19-2006, 08:29 PM
I'm right here with ya Axman!! I'm not going anywhere.

Buffi2
11-19-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm not going anywhere. A die-hard, true red and blue, never give up Texan fan.
:dance2:

threetoedpete
11-19-2006, 08:53 PM
I'll still wear my gear. Not going to scrap off the bumper stickers. Lot of stuff left behind by the last regime that needs to moped off the locker room floor. We all knew we were weak in the secondary. With the loss of a 100% Mario, we saw just how bad it really is. Give Kubiak and Rick Smith time to cleanup the mess. On the positive note against two very good pass rushing ends, our grey beard swing tackle and Eric Winston did very well indeed. We just don't have enough good athletes on the team yet. But it's coming.

TexansLucky13
11-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Is there a 12 step program involved? I need it!!

alphajoker
11-19-2006, 08:58 PM
:homer:

Honoring Earl 34
11-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Well at least its exciting until the end . Theres been games where they were done by halftime .

Line_Producer
11-19-2006, 09:06 PM
My name is Wil...and I'm a Texans fan.

From the days of getting up at 6:45 to watch kickoff when I was in Hawaii, to being the only fan in North Hollywood, I am and will always be...a Texans Fan.

Kaiser Toro
11-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Just got back from Houston - tailgated with some good people, watched a good NFL game and made it safely back. I was entertained today, which is something I have not said often in these last five years. Yes, we should have won. But we continue to be competitive even in lieu of our mounting injuries.

If you have been part of Texans' nation since the inception then you know there is something different about the product and the experience at the games. I am disappointed, but at least we know the future is bright. :texflag:

Hookem Horns
11-19-2006, 09:24 PM
I'm here. . . I'm not going anywhere. As long as that bull it tattooed on my shoulder (that's forever people because tattoos are permanent) I will be a Texans fan and Texans PSL holder.

That's brave. I knew a guy that had the Oilers oil derrick tattoed on his arm. I wonder if he ever tried to get it changed to a bull.

Mr. White
11-19-2006, 09:28 PM
http://www.celebopedia.com/dr-phil-mcgraw/images/dr-phil-mcgraw.jpg

"You don't need broken fingers to grab 'em in the biscuits."

Dr. Phil Random Quote Generator (http://www.mangydog.com/games/drphil.php)

Hookem Horns
11-19-2006, 09:59 PM
http://www.celebopedia.com/dr-phil-mcgraw/images/dr-phil-mcgraw.jpg

"You don't need broken fingers to grab 'em in the biscuits."

Dr. Phil Random Quote Generator (http://www.mangydog.com/games/drphil.php)

You don't need gonorrhea to root, root, root for the home team.

LOL, that seriously came up. Appropriate for this thread.

edo783
11-19-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm here and not going anywhere else.

Texans Pride
11-19-2006, 11:19 PM
That's brave. I knew a guy that had the Oilers oil derrick tattoed on his arm. I wonder if he ever tried to get it changed to a bull.

Remember what Bob McNair said. . . The Texans bull is just a rendition of the Texas flag. . . Even if they go somewhere, the state will always be here lol

valleytexfan
11-19-2006, 11:20 PM

Axman, I'm with you 110%, dude. I'll never give up on my team and I know they're taking their lumps. I STILL think they're getting better....just need a few more players at key positions and a little consistency.

axman40
11-20-2006, 06:53 AM
:homer:
Actually I am :logo: :homer: !

Texans Horror
11-20-2006, 08:38 AM
Here till the end. I always longed for better games and better football. I thought, "man, just so long as they're competitive." Well, the Texans are finally getting competitive. I don't like to oscillate/vacillate between the belief that they are the worst team ever and the belief that they will go to the play-offs this year. Seems to me there are a lot of people who vacillate between the two every week depending on whether it was a win or a loss. Not me. They're doing better, and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. GO TEXANS!!

:fans:

Texan Asylum
11-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Just got back from Houston - tailgated with some good people, watched a good NFL game and made it safely back. I was entertained today, which is something I have not said often in these last five years. Yes, we should have won. But we continue to be competitive even in lieu of our mounting injuries.

If you have been part of Texans' nation since the inception then you know there is something different about the product and the experience at the games. I am disappointed, but at least we know the future is bright. :texflag:
I'm with Toro on this one as well. We had that one, just need to learn to put 'em away when we do.

alphajoker
11-20-2006, 09:28 AM
Actually I am :logo: :homer: !

No, don't take it the wrong way...I'm not doggin you at all. That's just my response to your post. I'm a homer and with you and this team all the way.

Wharton
11-20-2006, 02:06 PM
I could use some therapy today!!!!:hairpull:

The hardest thing I have had to deal with on this loss is tons of people stopping by my office this morning "Just to Chat" and say something like "Nine seconds, you guys couldn't play defense for nine lousy seconds". As if there was something I could do about it.

Its really starting to hack me off.

Too bad I didn't bring my :hunter:

GO TEXANS

:fans:

Double Barrel
11-20-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm in this for the long haul...good, bad, worse, horrible...uhh, yeah whatever, I'll be there. :D

Seriously, though, I'm not putting up with five years of suckiness just to quit on them now. They OWE us a winning season, darnit!!!

:texflag: