PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Eagles Fans

TexanFanInCC
11-19-2006, 03:56 PM
McNabb done for the season. I feel bad for yall! :(

Trap_Star
11-19-2006, 03:58 PM
McNabb done for the season. I feel bad for yall! :(

He did he tear some knee ligaments???...

Dime
11-19-2006, 03:59 PM
He did he tear some knee ligaments???...

ACL torn

jgl35
11-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Torn ACL in right knee. Out 8mo. to a year per Andy Reid press con. after game.

Trap_Star
11-19-2006, 04:01 PM
ACL torn

Torn ACL in right knee. Out 8mo. to a year per Andy Reid press con. after game.

Ouch!! No playoffs for Eagles....

jaayteetx
11-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Dangit, that really sucks. That means the Cowgirls path to the playoffs just got that much easier, !@#$%*&!!!!

Hookem Horns
11-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Ouch!! No playoffs for Eagles....

They weren't going anyway, weren't they already down big with him in there? They lost 3 out of the last 4 with McNabb and two of those teams were the Jags and the Bucs. The Eagles suck with or without McNabb.

BTW, don't worry about the Cowboys, they aren't going either.

Farough
11-19-2006, 06:28 PM
There goes my fantasy season....

edo783
11-19-2006, 06:32 PM

They just beat the Colts. I suspect they will be in the playofs.

Dawkins
11-19-2006, 06:43 PM
They weren't going anyway, weren't they already down big with him in there? They lost 3 out of the last 4 with McNabb and two of those teams were the Jags and the Bucs. The Eagles suck with or without McNabb.

Don't be ignorant. It happened at the start of the second quarter. They weren't down big when he was in there. With McNabb there's ALWAYS a chance to win a game. He's a second-half player anyway.

Anyway, thanks to the classy posters here, it sucks that our season is finished. Oh well, time to get ready for next year.

TexansLucky13
11-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Don't be ignorant. It happened at the start of the second quarter. They weren't down big when he was in there. With McNabb there's ALWAYS a chance to win a game. He's a second-half player anyway.

Agreed. It sucks for any injuries to occur, especially to a playmaker like McNabb. Best of luck.

hot pickle
11-19-2006, 06:54 PM
There goes my fantasy season....

i feel you, i had mcnabb to but i also got carr, so he should get my decent points each week

doughboy
11-19-2006, 07:35 PM

Yep McNabb Sure is a good linebacker maybe he would have slowed down Vince, Travis, and pacman wait..........Doesnt he play QB:superman:

Anyways get better soon Mac

Hookem Horns
11-19-2006, 07:59 PM

Anyway, thanks to the classy posters here, it sucks that our season is finished. Oh well, time to get ready for next year.

I stand corrected, they were down to the Titans regardless.

I hate that McNabb went down also because now all the Boobird fans are going to have a built in excuse as to why they keep losing. (Sorry that's the Giants fan in me talking. I lived in the Philly area for some years and they are the farthest thing from class. Seeing them beating up two old men in the 700 Level pretty much sealed it for me)

edo, you might be right about Dallas, besides the Giants they have some winnable games left on their schedule and 4 of those are at home. The only other decent teams they have left to play are the Saints and Falcons.

bah007
11-19-2006, 08:52 PM
I stand corrected, they were down to the Titans regardless.

I hate the McNabb went down also because now all the Boobird fans are going to have a built in excuse as to why they keep losing. (Sorry that's the Giants fan in me talking. I lived in the Philly area for some years and they are the farthest thing from class. Seeing them beating up two old men in the 700 Level pretty much sealed it for me)

edo, you might be right about Dallas, besides the Giants they have some winnable games left on their schedule and 4 of those are at home. The only other decent teams they have left to play are the Saints and Falcons.

I think whoever wins the showdown in the Meadowlands in week 13 is gonna win that division.

Other than that tho, I think both will be in the playoffs.

Hookem Horns
11-19-2006, 08:56 PM
I think whoever wins the showdown in the Meadowlands in week 13 is gonna win that division.

Other than that tho, I think both will be in the playoffs.

Keep in mind that the Cowboys are 0-3 in the division and the Giants are 3-0. If the Giants win one more division game they have the division tie breaker. At that point the Cowboys will have to finish with the better record.

bah007
11-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Keep in mind that the Cowboys are 0-3 in the division and the Giants are 3-0. If the Giants win one more division game they have the division tie breaker. At that point the Cowboys will have to finish with the better record.

That's what I mean. I dont think they will tie.

I think that one team will have one more win than the other & that game will be the difference.

Mr teX
11-19-2006, 09:19 PM

My condolences, McNabb is hands down my favorite player in the NFL & it was sad to see him go down today.

Maddict5
11-20-2006, 06:48 AM
mcnabb and portis out consecutive weeks for my FF team...sigh.. a bad weekend

WWJD
11-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Former Eagles player Andre Waters has passed away. Heard it on the radio. 44 years old I think.

jgl35
11-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Reports are he took his own life. Very sad. Only 44 and was the DC for Fort Valley State. RIP #20