PDA

View Full Version : #26 Glen Earl

PocketAces
11-19-2006, 12:13 PM
I love the guy when he hits, but damn, does he understand that you have to help out in pass coverage on the deep ball. Indy exposed him big time and now the Bills are doing the same.

Marcus
11-19-2006, 12:30 PM
It all depends on the defensive play that's called, as to whether he can help out or not.

cred
11-19-2006, 01:04 PM
What I can't understand, is why our slowest CB, Faggins, is covering their best and fastest reciever.

Goldeagle
11-19-2006, 01:22 PM
Yeah, we need a Safety who can read a play better or better speed. With Earl and CC you have the same guy.

cuzof26
11-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Pretty much...can't have 2 run stopping safeties in the game at the same time and expect good pass coverage....whats up with that rookie john walker..cant he play fs.....or at least let j sim get some reps.....let cc be second string and play st :twocents:

threetoedpete
11-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Well I'll post it. CC Brown experiment for me is over. Gotta live with him the rest of the season I guess. But he's Sear's fodder this off season as far as I'm concerned. Both safty spots need to be upgraded. From what I've seen, they don't have to reach to do it. Anybody in day two will pretty much upgrade what we have now. As far as Earl is concerned if they can put some weight on him, maybe they can move him to will LB. He ain't a safty. What we got at will LB is prety much is a waist also. RicK Smith's broom should be moving prety fast this off season.

threetoedpete
11-19-2006, 05:49 PM
What I can't understand, is why our slowest CB, Faggins, is covering their best and fastest reciever.

Because CC Brown after how many games of experence, missed the situation. He was peeking in the back feild tring to figure it out. By the time he recognized it, it was a done deal. Petie is what he is. Nobodt should expect him to cover a fast guy without help over the top. The fact is Brown is too stupid and too slow to offer any help.

bah007
11-19-2006, 05:55 PM
When we do get a FS to replace CC, who gonna take over the SS spot? Earl, CC, or should we just replace them both?

Earl isnt too bad. He isnt that good either, but he is better than Brown.

I would rather get a new FS to replace Brown than a new SS to replace Earl if we could only replace one.