#4: "The 'Who Cares?' Game of the Week"
#5: "'Maybe a Meteor Will Hit the Stadium Cause I Hate Both Teams' G-of-the-W"
#6: "The 'Could Go Either Way' Game of the Week"
:redtowel:
Your answers CAN repeat...if they must.
:redtowel:

TexanSam
11-19-2006, 02:32 AM
Nice thread. Must spread rep around before you give to Luv Ya Blue. Bummer. Anyway:

Game of the Week - San Diego vs Denver. Should be a great matchup. LT vs the Broncos D.

Blowout game of the Week - Giants vs Jacksonville. Heck, we made David Garrard look like poop out on the field. The Giants will make him look like...smellier stuff. That and I don't like the Jaguars. Giants 30 Jags 7

Lowest scoring game of the Week - Washington at Tampa Bay. Washington is starting Jason Cambell and Gradkowski's honey moon is over in Tampa. Not much offense in this game.

"Who Cares" game - Detroit at Arizona. Sucks to be the announcing crew for that game. The game will have a viewership of about 100 people. I bet reruns of The Prince of Bel Air get better ratings.

"'Maybe a Meteor Will Hit the Stadium Cause I Hate Both Teams' G-of-the-W" - Tennessee at Philadelphia. Can't stand the Titans and I don't really like the Eagles. I don't really want a meteor to hit the stadium because I'm sure there's at least one or two good fans, but maybe it'll hit Bud Adams' visiting suite.

"The 'Could Go Either Way' Game of the Week" - Detroit at Arizona. One of these teams has to win right? I hope Detroit pulls it out because I want to see Dennis Green go on another one of his tirades.

Good idea Blue. :marionaner:

Napa Auto Parts
11-19-2006, 05:40 AM
Dallas Vs Colts it could turn out to be a good one:stirpot:

HowBoutThemCowboys!
11-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Colts-Cowboys

Peyton Manning makes his first trip down to Dallas to meet red-hot Cowboys, guided by the youth and talent of young Tony Romo, who of which sits right next to Peyton himself in passer rating.. Will the Dallas D be able to contain the nice guy Harrison, or will the dark knight Terrell Owens steal the show.. It's Big D and Indy on FOX.

Texan Asylum
11-19-2006, 10:28 AM
This Week's Schedule--Week 11 :redtowel:

Atlanta at Baltimore
Buffalo at Houston
Chicago at N.Y. Jets
Cincinnati at New Orleans
Minnesota at Miami
New England at Green Bay
Oakland at Kansas City
Pittsburgh at Cleveland
St. Louis at Carolina
Tennessee at Philadelphia
Washington at Tampa Bay
Detroit at Arizona
Seattle at San Francisco
Indianapolis at Dallas
San Diego at Denver
N.Y. Giants at Jacksonville (MNF)

LIST YOUR PICS FOR:
#1: "Game of the Week"
#2: "Blowout Game of the Week"
#3: "Lowest Scoring Game of the Week"
#4: "The 'Who Cares?' Game of the Week"
#5: "'Maybe a Meteor Will Hit the Stadium Cause I Hate Both Teams' G-of-the-W"
#6: "The 'Could Go Either Way' Game of the Week"

Your answers CAN repeat...if they must.

Well I can accurately state this...

The game of the week, and the BIGGEST blowout of the week, in MY book is the Texans and the Bills. The Texans will manhandle the Bills in a pivotal, turning the corner, game of growth. This team is going places, and this game is the one that the rest of the league will start to see it. :homer:

run-david-run
11-19-2006, 11:03 AM
Colts-Cowboys

Peyton Manning makes his first trip down to Dallas to meet red-hot Cowboys, guided by the youth and talent of young Tony Romo, who of which sits right next to Peyton himself in passer rating.. Will the Dallas D be able to contain the nice guy Harrison, or will the dark knight Terrell Owens steal the show.. It's Big D and Indy on FOX.

Did you read that off the promo?