PDA

View Full Version : Prediction

southtexan
11-14-2006, 07:29 PM
If the Texans appear on Sunday night or Monday night football next season, it will be against the Jaguars.

Napa Auto Parts
11-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Probably Saints with the whole Reggie Mario Twist but i dont think we will get any pritime games next year.

run-david-run
11-14-2006, 07:34 PM
If the Texans appear on Sunday night or Monday night football next season, it will be against the Jaguars.

or Colts (if we beat them Week 16 in a good game), at home, wearing Battle Red

brewhaus
11-14-2006, 08:17 PM
I like the "Bush / Mario angle".....I say we play the Aint's.......

TexanSam
11-14-2006, 08:20 PM
I would prefer to play the Jaguars on a primetime game, but I think we'd end up playing the Saints. I don't think we'll get any primetime games next year (which is fine by me, I prefer noon games) though.

run-david-run
11-14-2006, 09:21 PM
If we are doing well next season we might be involved in a flex scheduel thing. I forgot about Mario/Reggie show down possibilities. Anyway, I dont really care as long as CBS stops showing Titan games in Austin, this will make it two weeks in a row...

sakebomb
11-14-2006, 09:45 PM
I like the "Bush / Mario angle".....I say we play the Aint's.......

And it would be a home game!!!

It wouldn't be a Monday Night game though. It does have a good chance of being picked up by NBC for the Sunday night game.

phan1
11-14-2006, 11:28 PM
And it would be a home game!!!

It wouldn't be a Monday Night game though. It does have a good chance of being picked up by NBC for the Sunday night game.

How come? We might get one if we get a good run late in the season right? I mean the Raiders get one! That's bullocks! But we really laid an egg last year when we were on twice on Sun night... Dammit, I want a Mon night game! You know how the process works?

Double Barrel
11-15-2006, 12:06 AM
I think you need to be a playoff team the year before to get on MNF, unless you're the Cowboys.

The Jaguars would be a great game for prime time. Especially considering we've won 6 of our 21 wins against them. :thumbup

TexanFanInCC
11-15-2006, 12:08 AM
that would be the only way we would get any national spotlight....

Ibar_Harry
11-15-2006, 12:39 AM
We will be this year when the Colts roll into town if they are still undefeated.

sakebomb
11-18-2006, 11:59 AM
How come? We might get one if we get a good run late in the season right? I mean the Raiders get one! That's bullocks! But we really laid an egg last year when we were on twice on Sun night... Dammit, I want a Mon night game! You know how the process works?

It helps to have a large national following which of course we don't. We aren't a good team or have a huge following.

Here's a link to the MNF schedule.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/schedule?year=2006&season=0

25 teams are scheduled to play on MNF (some twice).

The teams not scheduled: Lions, 49er's,Bills,Browns,Texans,Titans,Chiefs