PDA

View Full Version : Jason Campbell

Fono2004
11-14-2006, 04:05 PM
Whats the chances that Jason Campbell will give a good proformance on sunday. Is he another Romo? Im starting him in fantasy, so we will see. Redskins have some good weapons on offense, namely Santana Moss, Chris Cooley, Antwaan Randle El and Brandon Lloyd, so he has some good targets.

chuckm
11-14-2006, 04:05 PM
War Eagle

bah007
11-14-2006, 05:05 PM
I didnt believe he was a first round talent when he was drafted, but he will be a good QB someday.

Not right now tho.

From what I hear, the reason he hasnt played much is because he still doesnt understand the playbook. I wonder what he scored on the Wonderlic cuz he has had more than enough time to at least have a basic understanding.

This move comes at the wrong time. They shoulda done it earlier this year. Now that Portis is out I really dont understand it. They are done this year. Let Brunell take the licks while Portis is out & then throw the kid in the game when the All-Pro RB is playing again.

Carr Bombed
11-14-2006, 10:23 PM
Their backup runner isn't all that bad. They'll manage in the runing department.

YoungTexanFan
11-14-2006, 10:51 PM
I also didn't feel he was worthy of a first-round pick and I still don't. I will let him prove me wrong with his play though.

bah007
11-14-2006, 11:01 PM
Their backup runner isn't all that bad. They'll manage in the runing department.

I dont wanna take anything away from Ladell Betts, Rock Cartwright, or T.J. Duckett cuz I would love to have those guys on the Texans, especially the first guy.

But they are not Clinton Portis.

bah007
11-14-2006, 11:22 PM
Portis is going on the IR with shoulder surgery.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2662253

hot pickle
11-15-2006, 12:03 AM
i remember during the summer, joe gibbs was very high on jason campbell, and hes been riding the bench for a year and a half, so i think he might be good

bah007
11-15-2006, 12:08 AM
i remember during the summer, joe gibbs was very high on jason campbell, and hes been riding the bench for a year and a half, so i think he might be good

Joe Gibbs being high on someone doesnt fill me with much hope.

He has sorta lost his touch.