PDA

View Full Version : Mathis to Practice

TEXANS84
11-14-2006, 08:51 AM
:francis: MATHIS TO PRACTICE

Receiver Jerome Mathis , who made the Pro Bowl in his rookie season as the AFC kick returner, will practice for the first time Wednesday.

Mathis, who is one of the fastest players in the NFL, underwent foot surgery in the offseason. He can practice for two weeks before the team

has to put him on the active roster or place him on injured reserve

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4332685.html

HOU-TEX
11-14-2006, 09:02 AM
Well, we definetly have the roster space for him. We could definetly use a spark plug on special teams as well. :fireball:

TxAg
11-14-2006, 09:04 AM
I hope he can play soon that dude is BAD**** he can run I got a chance to see him run a kickoff back for a touchdown live and that was awsome!!!

Cjeremy635
11-14-2006, 09:47 AM
I hope he can play soon that dude is BAD**** he can run I got a chance to see him run a kickoff back for a touchdown live and that was awsome!!!

Yeah, we did to. It was a game last year against Indy, IIRC. I have a picture that I took of the jumbo-tron that shows his name and the yardage of the kickoff return. I don't see him coming back to play this year though....just a gut feeling.

Malloy
11-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Yeah, we did to. It was a game last year against Indy, IIRC. I have a picture that I took of the jumbo-tron that shows his name and the yardage of the kickoff return. I don't see him coming back to play this year though....just a gut feeling.

I hope your gut is wrong :)

Texans_Chick
11-14-2006, 11:07 AM
];499105']A speedster without wheels. Unlike rothlisberger, this guy is JUST a kick returner. I dont want to sound cold, but we shoulda cut the guy a long time ago.

Obviously Kubes likes him... hope he works out.

Huh?

He is inexpensive. And he is extraordinarily fast when healthy. He was the only thing worth watching in 2005. It is not easy to do the stuff he did last year.

ST coach had been looking for his returner with speed and got him.

Kubiak said before the season that he wanted him to work on his wide receiver skills, that he would be helpful in being another weapon on offense.

infantrycak
11-14-2006, 11:08 AM
];499105']Unlike rothlisberger, this guy is JUST a kick returner. I dont want to sound cold, but we shoulda cut the guy a long time ago.

Why in the world would you cut a very cheap as in league minimum pro-bowl player? As for JUST being a kick returner--maybe, maybe not. I'd like to see a staff who actually has players improve under their watch take a stab at teaching him the WR position rather than folks who kept thinking Bradford was a peachy option to keep trotting out on the field.

Bubbajwp
11-14-2006, 11:19 AM
];499114']He also placed himself ahead of the team. SELFISH! For a while there he was the only thing working out for the Texans and he just have to be an idoit with his bike.

You cant twist this! HE BROKE HIS DAMN FOOT CAUSE HE CRASHED HIS CYCLE! Pro bowl injury my *****! I dint see him limping after the probowl.

So I guess you dont have any hobbies or interest out side of your work.

TexansLucky13
11-14-2006, 11:22 AM
];499114']He also placed himself ahead of the team. SELFISH! For a while there he was the only thing working out for the Texans and he just have to be an idoit with his bike.

You cant twist this! HE BROKE HIS DAMN FOOT CAUSE HE CRASHED HIS CYCLE! Pro bowl injury my *****! I dint see him limping after the probowl.

Even though I agree that he was foolish for riding on the cycle, I can't help but disagree. He was a late round pick and he required a minimal contract. As of right now there is no reason to let him go.

Besides.... if we let Mathis go, it would make my screen name kindof obsolete.

:crying:

Grid
11-14-2006, 11:29 AM
No excuse for riding a motorcycle, or for his behavior/attitude.

That being said.. im all for bringing him back and see if he can overcome his past mistakes.

TEXANS84
11-14-2006, 11:32 AM

Then the Steelers should have cut Roethlisberger and the Browns should have cut Winslow. Cmon.

Grid
11-14-2006, 11:33 AM
its a very small lie.. and one that his team is backing up.. which leads me to believe that they are just trying to spare him and the team some negative press.

That is assuming that you are correct and it was an injury from the Motorcycle accident.

HOU-TEX
11-14-2006, 11:41 AM
its a very small lie.. and one that his team is backing up.. which leads me to believe that they are just trying to spare him and the team some negative press.

That is assuming that you are correct and it was an injury from the Motorcycle accident.

That's correct. Nobody truely knows how the injury occured. People making assumptions on his personality and behavior without substantial proof, leads to rumors.

I'm all for him coming back.

Grid
11-14-2006, 11:47 AM
well it is pretty much a fact that Mathis has been difficult to coach, and feels that he doesnt need to learn any more about how to be a pro WR.

His attitude isnt (or wasnt) where it needs to be.

humbleone
11-14-2006, 11:48 AM

Very well said Grid...nice post! I certainly don't "know" that he hurt himself in the pro bowl but he did have a return that I remember seeing where he could have hurt his foot because that is where he took the hit that brought him down (inside the 15 or 10 yard line btw as I remember).

jerek
11-14-2006, 11:49 AM
I want to see Mathis worked in as a WR as well.

Hope he makes it back this year.

FYI and FWIW I had heard that the motorcycle wreck did cause the foot issue that has kept him out thus far. Supposedly this injury was incurred at the Pro Bowl last year.

Kaiser Toro
11-14-2006, 11:51 AM
Everyone should heed the advice of our member Gary Kubiak and never use an unfortunate mistake as a coaching opportunity. We all know, no matter what business we are in, that it is easy to find talent and even more cost effective to fire someone and retrain a replacement. :rolleyes:

Cjeremy635
11-14-2006, 12:23 PM
well it is pretty much a fact that Mathis has been difficult to coach, and feels that he doesnt need to learn any more about how to be a pro WR.

His attitude isnt (or wasnt) where it needs to be.

You know this how? Not being rude here, just curious. If it's your opinion, then so be it. I would just like to know if there is an instance where this was proven that he was difficult to coach.

Texans_Chick
11-14-2006, 12:40 PM
];499131']Maybe if he admits he was a dumbass and he broke his foot from the cycle accident, then maybe I would have forgiven him.

He is pretending that this injury happened in the probowl which is a dirty LIE!

I don't know whether he is a liar or not, but you sir, are engaged in rank fabrication, speculation and pullage of things out of your rear end.

I've pointed this out to you in the past, but here is a blog entry I did about the injury:

Link (http://blogs.chron.com/fanblogtexans/2006/05/pro_bowler_jerome_mathis_injur.html)

In that entry, I put a medical article about the condition he had surgery for. You can read it here (http://www.aafp.org/afp/20030101/85.html).

Studies8-10 in the 1980s projected a navicular fracture incidence of 0.7 to 2.4 percent of all stress fractures. Recent studies1,11,12 reveal an incidence of 14 to 35 percent of all stress fractures. A study11 of elite-level athletes showed that track athletes accounted for 59 percent of all tarsal navicular stress fractures.

Vague symptomatology and elusive radiographic localization typically lead to a delay in diagnosis averaging four months from initial symptom onset

Commonly occurring in track and field athletes (Table 1),1,5,7,10,13,17,18,21-23 navicular stress fractures present as vague, aching pain in the dorsal midfoot that may radiate along the medial arch. The pain typically increases with activity such as running and jumping. With continued participation, the pain occurs sooner during activity and lasts longer into post-activity rest periods.1,5,17,24 Symptoms are rarely bilateral.

Various factors contribute to the common delay in diagnosis of navicular stress fractures. Often, athletes can continue activity until pain increases too much by altering their gait and decreasing use of the forefoot.18 Pain also resolves rapidly with rest, making it possible for athletes to resume participation after a week of respite from activity.

As with all overuse injuries, training errors, improper equipment, improper technique, environment, and anatomic variants may all increase the risk for injury.

In sum, that type of foot fracture is common in elite athletes, especially track athletes, is difficult to diagnose, and doesn't really show itself unless you are engaged in running or jumping.

It's typically an overuse type of injury, not a traumatic injury.

So, yeah, Jerome Mathis made a mistake riding a motorcycle and crashing. But to claim that his foot got broken because of it, is just making stuff up, flies in the face of all public information provided about the injury, and isn't particularly consistent with the type of injury he has.

Specnatz
11-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Could it be he had a small fracture in his foot and then when he crashed his cycle he roke it completely? That would still mean the foot injury happened on the fileld for the most part. It would also mean you were wrong about calling him a liar. If you call him a liar you are also calling anyone who defends him a liar as well.

Hottoddie
11-14-2006, 12:56 PM
];499105']I dont want to sound cold, but we shoulda cut the guy a long time ago.

You been snorting the catnip again? :rolleyes:

HOU-TEX
11-14-2006, 01:45 PM
You been snorting the catnip again? :rolleyes:

LOL! A little more than just catnip. More like Ajax

rmartin65
11-14-2006, 02:03 PM
Awsome. Hopefully he can play and give the special teams a little spark.

Brandon420tx
11-14-2006, 02:03 PM
I hope he comes back, he can be our poor mans Dante Stallworth next year :cowboy1:

Brandon420tx
11-14-2006, 02:12 PM
Mr.Mathis was the only player i wasnt cursing profanities at last season for playing like a bum. He's crazy fast and if Kubes thinks that he can be a legit #3 or 4 reciever then I'll take his word for it.
Look at how many teams are using these small but speedy recievers so well these past two seasons. Get that guy in open space and he can make big plays, no joke!
Now as for whether or not to bring him back this season is a little tricky. As a speedster he relies on those feet and Kubes has'nt exactly been to positive about him returning at all this season and now all the sudden he's going to practice?
I just hope Kubes is very carefull with him so we can at least get him back next season. I'd be down for him to beef up a little so he could break more tackles.
Good luck getting back on the field soon and HEALTHY!

Its a win-win in my opinion

On one hand he could practice for those 2 weeks and gain experiance in the offense, then return to IR.

On the other he could be healthy enough to play, we get our returner back and a hail mary threat.

eriadoc
11-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Could it be he had a small fracture in his foot and then when he crashed his cycle he roke it completely? That would still mean the foot injury happened on the fileld for the most part. It would also mean you were wrong about calling him a liar. If you call him a liar you are also calling anyone who defends him a liar as well.

Well, we have at least some measure of factual evidence that the injury for which he's been out is common among track athletes and the team has never (to my knowledge) come out and stated that the motorcycle accident had anything at all to do with the foot injury. If someone believes enough to try and persuade others that the accident was the cause, then that someone should provide some evidence of such, IMO.

edo783
11-14-2006, 04:06 PM
Well, we have at least some measure of factual evidence that the injury for which he's been out is common among track athletes and the team has never (to my knowledge) come out and stated that the motorcycle accident had anything at all to do with the foot injury. If someone believes enough to try and persuade others that the accident was the cause, then that someone should provide some evidence of such, IMO.

Actually, I thought Kubes at one point said it wasn't from the accident. Could be wrong on that, but I sort of recall something like that at a press conference were he was asked that.

Malloy
11-14-2006, 05:08 PM
Actually, I thought Kubes at one point said it wasn't from the accident. Could be wrong on that, but I sort of recall something like that at a press conference were he was asked that.

I'm fairly sure you're right on that one. I seem to remember hearing how the injury had nothing to do with the MC-accident.

Or I might just be getting old and senile... or both :)

Texans_Chick
11-14-2006, 05:44 PM
I'm fairly sure you're right on that one. I seem to remember hearing how the injury had nothing to do with the MC-accident.

Or I might just be getting old and senile... or both :)

It pre-dated the motorcycle accident. Link (http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2611)

Mathis missed the Texans workout yesterday and when he wasn’t on the field today, it was revealed that Mathis will likely miss the start of the 2006 regular season with a broken bone in his left foot.

“Since Jerome has come back from the Pro Bowl, he has struggled with his ankle,” Kubiak said. "We took some time off, rehabbed it, did everything we could, it was making progress. Jerome had an accident along the way, but he came out to practice. It continued to bother him and we took an extensive look at it last week and unfortunately we found out what it was, a stress fracture.”

It is very hard to diagnose.

It is even possible he had it during the season last year, but not in such a severe form. You can compensate in your running style for the pain. It can get worse over time.

Malloy
11-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Thanks TC, apprently senility is not kicking in quite yet :)

edo783
11-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Thanks TC, apprently senility is not kicking in quite yet :)

Nope, you have to get a bit older for that.......eh,what was I saying?

JDizzle
11-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Bump.

trutexan02
11-15-2006, 04:29 PM
Please.. He is far from a bad person or anything else. His "attitude" can't be too bad. No one outside of Housotn knows about it. (I.E. Terrel Owens)Besides he was getting some time playing wideout. I'd expect to see him line up in the slot sharing time with Walters. That is, of course, contingent with making it back this season.

Malloy
11-15-2006, 04:52 PM
Nope, you have to get a bit older for that.......eh,what was I saying?

I'm not quite sure (honestly I forgot why) but these things have a way of sneaking up on one... on... oh, here's my soup, cya! :)

TxAg
11-15-2006, 04:58 PM
Mathis is the Man :cowboy1:

JDizzle
11-15-2006, 05:02 PM
I bumped the thread because Mathis was to return to practice today and I'm wondering if anyone has heard something by now.

Double Barrel
11-15-2006, 05:59 PM
];499105']A speedster without wheels. Unlike rothlisberger, this guy is JUST a kick returner. I dont want to sound cold, but we shoulda cut the guy a long time ago.

Field position is one of those often overlooked stats, but it is so important to winning games. Very few stats are like this (turnover stats come to mind, as well).

Teams that can consistently put themselves in good field position have a much higher winning percentage. Just shortening the field for your offense pays huge dividends in and of itself. Having a great KR/PR man can make a big difference in winning and losing close games.

I hope Mathis returns in a big way. Good luck to him.

the wonger need food
11-15-2006, 07:00 PM
If Mathis comes back this season we increase our point total per game by at least 7.

Wolf
11-15-2006, 07:23 PM
Field position is one of those often overlooked stats, but it is so important to winning games. Very few stats are like this (turnover stats come to mind, as well).

Teams that can consistently put themselves in good field position have a much higher winning percentage. Just shortening the field for your offense pays huge dividends in and of itself. Having a great KR/PR man can make a big difference in winning and losing close games.

I hope Mathis returns in a big way. Good luck to him.

esp with Stanley punting... I don't mean that badly, just Stanley is good at getting it inside the 20 and usually gets them high

natives must be restless.

Mathis, I haven't seen any report about him being "hard to coach" or whatever it is being claimed on the MB. please show me because I haven't seen the press clippings.

He is cheap and like someone said a pro bowl player... (dante hall???) I'd rather have mathis take a spot just for returns and make the probowl than have someone be the 5th WR and be average at returns.

the accident and his stupidity.. I find it funny that we are so harsh on someone that is 23 years old and enjoying life. Am I disappointed with the accident? yes, did he purposely wreck the motorcycle? come on .. put down the hate

TEXANS84
11-16-2006, 08:08 AM
Mathis progressing

The Texans were able to catch their first glimpse of Pro Bowl returner Jerome Mathis on Wednesday. Mathis, who has missed the season because of foot surgery, was able to practice and said he fully expects to return in the next couple of weeks.

Mathis has already been ruled out by the Texans for this Sunday, but he could be activated as early as the Nov. 26 game against the New York Jets.

"It was sort of a rush today," Mathis said. "It's been a long six months, and it was good to really get out there, get the first day behind me and move on from there"

Mathis ran Tuesday and said his foot felt good. He said it was a little sore after Wednesday's short practice, but that is to be expected. The Texans will now wait to see how he reacts after an entire week of workouts.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4338830.html

real
11-16-2006, 08:14 AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4338830.html

Thanks...great news

TheRealJoker
11-16-2006, 12:00 PM
I would cream my pants if Mathis came back and returned a KR for a td!!!:marionaner:

HOU-TEX
11-16-2006, 12:06 PM
I would cream my pants if Mathis came back and returned a KR for a td!!!:marionaner:

:backsout:

HJam72
11-16-2006, 12:22 PM
I never did see how we have a right to be mad at somebody for riding a motorcycle anyway. I wouldn't do it, especially if I were a highly paid athlete, which I consider ALL of them highly paid, but he has a right to. As far as his attitude, maybe that's what keeps him from being a receiver that actually gets on the field as a receiver and maybe it's not the real reason, but either way he's still worth having as a kick returner. Anybody who makes the Pro Bowl is worth having as whatever they made the Pro Bowl for. If he's got an attitude about something he's being told to do as a wide-out, then just tell him he'll be the last receiver on the list (and it will effect his contracts) until he gets the right attitude about it. Of course he could go elsewhere at that time, but we'll deal with that when it's time.

If Mathis comes back this season we increase our point total per game by at least 7.

I pretty much agree with that. Even if it doesn't work out that way, it certainly ought to.

rmartin65
11-16-2006, 02:14 PM
Thats good. He will play 6 games if he comes back on the Jets game.

bah007
11-16-2006, 02:16 PM
Thats good. He will play 6 games if he comes back on the Jets game.

If he isnt ready after the Bills game then we have to IR him.

rmartin65
11-16-2006, 04:54 PM
If he isnt ready after the Bills game then we have to IR him.

Oh yea, good call.

El Tejano
11-17-2006, 02:17 PM
I never did see how we have a right to be mad at somebody for riding a motorcycle anyway. I wouldn't do it, especially if I were a highly paid athlete, which I consider ALL of them highly paid, but he has a right to. As far as his attitude, maybe that's what keeps him from being a receiver that actually gets on the field as a receiver and maybe it's not the real reason, but either way he's still worth having as a kick returner. Anybody who makes the Pro Bowl is worth having as whatever they made the Pro Bowl for. If he's got an attitude about something he's being told to do as a wide-out, then just tell him he'll be the last receiver on the list (and it will effect his contracts) until he gets the right attitude about it. Of course he could go elsewhere at that time, but we'll deal with that when it's time.

I pretty much agree with that. Even if it doesn't work out that way, it certainly ought to.

Given how this team is coming together, I am thinking the team, by actions, will give him the right attitude or he won't be here.

rmartin65
11-20-2006, 02:05 PM
So, what now? He did not play is he on the IR?

Malloy
11-20-2006, 02:11 PM
If I remember correctly this is the last week. Either he's playing next weekend or he's IR.

TEXANS84
11-20-2006, 02:37 PM
So, what now? He did not play is he on the IR?

Yes, you guys are correct. This is the last week.

Granted, there was sun in the pr/kr eyes, but we need Mathis back. From what I saw, Anderson looked pretty hurt on one of the plays although I have no status on his injury.

TexansLucky13
11-20-2006, 02:56 PM

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I don't know whether to laugh my arse off or to pretend I never read that!

:ohsnap:

JDizzle
11-24-2006, 08:00 PM
From yesterday's Chronicle :

Mathis in doubt

Receiver Jerome Mathis, who returned to practice on a limited basis last week, didn't look like he is making much progress during Wednesday's session. He underwent foot surgery in the offseason and has not played this year.

On Tuesday, the Texas have to decide to put Mathis on the active roster or place him on injured reserve.

"Right now, it doesn't look like he's ready to cut it loose," coach Gary Kubiak said. "I see some limping in what he's doing.

"They did look at some new pictures (X-rays) of him, and it's totally healed. But I'm going to have to see him run at full speed between now and Tuesday before we have to make the decision."

Mattheus_Rex
11-24-2006, 08:49 PM
];499131']Maybe if he admits he was a dumbass and he broke his foot from the cycle accident, then maybe I would have forgiven him.

He is pretending that this injury happened in the probowl which is a dirty LIE!

Well next time your riding on the back of his bike with him (which is the only way you could possibly know), tell him to slow down ok?

Marcus
11-24-2006, 10:04 PM
From yesterday's Chronicle :
Mathis in doubt

Receiver Jerome Mathis, who returned to practice on a limited basis last week, didn't look like he is making much progress during Wednesday's session. He underwent foot surgery in the offseason and has not played this year.

On Tuesday, the Texas have to decide to put Mathis on the active roster or place him on injured reserve.

"Right now, it doesn't look like he's ready to cut it loose," coach Gary Kubiak said. "I see some limping in what he's doing.

"They did look at some new pictures (X-rays) of him, and it's totally healed. But I'm going to have to see him run at full speed between now and Tuesday before we have to make the decision."
That pretty much settles it then. Looks like he's healed physically, but not mentally.

Blu
11-25-2006, 01:37 AM
Well next time your riding on the back of his bike with him (which is the only way you could possibly know), tell him to slow down ok?

Also to wear a helmet and gloves..body armor...ect.:joker:

OTSTIP...we need Mathis bad...for the love of the specials team.

HJam72
11-25-2006, 02:26 AM
That pretty much settles it then. Looks like he's healed physically, but not mentally.

Well, the mental thing has been there a lot longer.

Marcus
11-25-2006, 10:00 AM
Here is the latest on Mathis from Saturday morning's Chronicle.

Texans special teamer Mathis not feeling so special (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/4358626.html)
Pro Bowl kick returner Jerome Mathis has hit another setback in his attempt to rejoin the Texans after offseason surgery to his left foot. Just a week after returning to practice, Mathis' right foot is hurting.

Coach Gary Kubiak was leaning toward placing Mathis on injured reserve after watching Mathis limp through many of the drills earlier in the week. But Mathis showed positive signs Thursday and Friday, and he hopes Kubiak will give him a chance to play this season.

The Texans have until Tuesday to decide if they will add Mathis to the 53-man roster.
Not the sharpest knife in ther drawer with this quote at the end of it.
"All the guys out there are excited to see me back, and everybody is asking me, 'When is the day?' " Mathis said. "Only thing I can tell them is, it's up to the coaches now. I did my part. I did everything they asked me to do. My part is done. It's on the coaches now. It's their decision."
Does that statement bother anyone else other than me? It's like he's saying, "Hey, I'm ready. If I don't play this season, it's the coach's fault, not mine!"

Kid's got an attitude problem, and I don't think Kubiak likes it anymore than I do.

Honoring Earl 34
11-25-2006, 10:10 AM
I think Kubiak is trying to find out whats Mathis made of .... he seems to be hurt more than he's healthy .

Kaiser Toro
11-25-2006, 10:19 AM

Texans special teamer Mathis not feeling so special (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/4358626.html)

Does that statement bother anyone else other than me? It's like he's saying, "Hey, I'm ready. If I don't play this season, it's the coach's fault, not mine!"

Kid's got an attitude problem, and I don't think Kubiak likes it anymore than I do.

I do not have an issue with it. If the context is his rehab within the framework of a hard date that the coaches must make a decision to have him active or not, then I see nothing here, but a kid coming off an injury and a staff that must make a decision, per the NFL PUP rules, on Tuesday wthere he counts as one of their 53.

rittenhouserobz
11-25-2006, 11:45 AM
I just can't imagine him coming back at 100% right now. I thought they mentioned that he was limping a little still. I would have to weigh the ups and downs of the decision.
upside: he could possibly energize the team, more exposure to the wr spot in real games vs. preseason, and he places fear into the hearts of the opposing ST's coaches
down: he could complicate the injury and cause further damage, A roster spot that could be used to discover a good player

Personally, I would not take the risk given our current status. If we had a couple more wins, then it would be different.

TEXANS84
11-25-2006, 12:00 PM

I don't see it that way.

I think everyone that steps foot on that field is a competitor, and so is he. I wouldn't want to sit out an entire season while watching my teammates from the sidelines. I'd want to play, just like he does.

Texans Pride
11-25-2006, 12:17 PM

I initially had the same reaction as you, but then went back and read it a couple more times, and decided that wasn't what he was trying to convey. I think he is saying he can't worry about it. That he has done what's in his control, and now he has to wait and respect the coaches decision.

Marcus
11-25-2006, 01:37 PM
I initially had the same reaction as you, but then went back and read it a couple more times, and decided that wasn't what he was trying to convey. I think he is saying he can't worry about it. That he has done what's in his control, and now he has to wait and respect the coaches decision.
Maybe I read too much into it, but I've stated on more than one occasion that I sense something about Mathis that rubs Kubiak the wrong way. I don't know whether it's attitude, commitment to the game, spelling the word 'team' with an 'I', I dunno. I just sense something wrong.

rmartin65
11-25-2006, 05:09 PM

I agree. He probably could have worded it better though.

Texans_Chick
11-26-2006, 11:32 PM
I was listening to the post game radio program for a bit. John Granato said that Mathis is likely to be activated on Tuesday.

Just thought folks would like to know.