PDA

View Full Version : Jags Postgame Conference

GP
11-13-2006, 07:00 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9797873

Right-side of the page. You can see highlights, and each team's postgame conference.

I have a DSL connection. I chose the 56K speed and had better quality than when trying to use the 300K option.

Kubiak said that guys are beginning to become "accountable" to one another.

He said that he can preach things to the team all the time, but that winning these close games does a lot for the team, etc.

Seemed as though he was really proud of 'em.

brewhaus
11-13-2006, 07:09 PM
If we can't make it to the playoffs, we might as well be playoff spoilers!
It sounds like we knocked the Jags right off of the inside track.

texflex513
11-13-2006, 07:13 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9797873

Right-side of the page. You can see highlights, and each team's postgame conference.

I have a DSL connection. I chose the 56K speed and had better quality than when trying to use the 300K option.

Kubiak said that guys are beginning to become "accountable" to one another.

He said that he can preach things to the team all the time, but that winning these close games does a lot for the team, etc.

Seemed as though he was really proud of 'em.On that same page listen to the jags post game and listen to how vanessa del rio whines about the booth not reviewing that 4th down play by the texans at the end one more excuse to add to the endless pile.

GP
11-13-2006, 07:15 PM
On that same page listen to the jags post game and listen to how vanessa del rio whines about the booth not reviewing that 4th down play by the texans at the end one more excuse to add to the endless pile.

I purposefully did not listen to the Jags side of the conference.

I didn't have any cheese to go with their whine.

Seriously, I knew it wold have those comments in it.

Jack The River is tasteless. His team has taken on his personality.

He's a greaseball. And his team is a stain.

FILO_girl
11-13-2006, 08:37 PM
I purposefully did not listen to the Jags side of the conference.

I didn't have any cheese to go with their whine.

Seriously, I knew it wold have those comments in it.

Jack The River is tasteless. His team has taken on his personality.

He's a greaseball. And his team is a stain.

Only a true Teal hater can appreciate this post.
Just the sight of Del Rio pisses me off.

Get an axe, Jack. Then you may have an excuse.

The kitty fans have been better behaved than the norm over this. Almost makes ya feel for them.

Almost.

:shades:
(sans the 3 teal lovers who are cool)

mexican_texan
11-13-2006, 08:51 PM
Your underrachieving overachiever is here for some foreign language lessons.

It's Jack of the River.

(sauf the 3 teal lovers who are cool). Sans mean without. Sauf means with exception of.

Sorry, but I took too much time to learn these languages to let this stuff slip again. Lord knows deja vu is rarely used right here.

Anyway, I like the Del Rio comments and even though he may not have liked a certain play in the fourth quarter, the Jaguars got away with some stuff. Owen Daniels clearly made the catch.
David Carr was clearly hit with the helmet, with the ref in clear view. But we got the W, which is what counts come playoff time.

Kaiser Toro
11-13-2006, 08:54 PM

It's Jack of the River.

(sauf the 3 teal lovers who are cool). Sans mean without. Sauf means with exception of.

Sorry, but I took too much time to learn these languages to let this stuff slip again. Lord knows deja vu is rarely used right here.

Anyway, I like the Del Rio comments and even though he may not have liked a certain play in the fourth quarter, the Jaguars got away with some stuff. Owen Daniels clearly made the catch.
David Carr was clearly hit with the helmet, with the ref in clear view. But we got the W, which is what counts come playoff time.

You have exposed yourself. Be careful. :fireball:

mexican_texan
11-13-2006, 08:55 PM
You have exposed yourself. Be careful. :fireball:
Whoops. Let me zip that up...

FILO_girl
11-13-2006, 09:06 PM

It's Jack of the River.

Pardonez moi, s'il vous plait.
Guess 3 years of French learned decades ago isn't up to snuff for the youth of the board.

Vous-etes un tete de mer. Spelling may be a bit off, means the same.
Explain that one. :shades:
:tease:

mexican_texan
11-13-2006, 09:08 PM
Pardonez moi, s'il vous plait.
Guess 3 years of French learned decades ago isn't up to snuff for the youth of the board.

Vous-etes un tete de mer. Spelling may be a bit off, means the same.
Explain that one. :shades:
:tease:
I'm honored you speak to me in such a formal way. However, you just called me a sea head. I'm taking a French class where only four survive from a class of at least 22. Much harder than the college classes available at Harris, according to a friend of mine.

sprtsfanatic
11-13-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm honored you speak to me in such a formal way. However, you just called me a sea head. I'm taking a French class where only four survive from a class of at least 22. Much harder than the college classes available at Harris, according to a friend of mine.

NOW THATS HILARIOUS!!!

GP
11-13-2006, 10:14 PM
Don't make me quote Norm MacDonald as Burt Reynolds in Celebrity Jeopardy....

GP
11-13-2006, 10:17 PM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:mBJUhyNCO7PXZM:http://www.gregbender.com/external/media/thumb/new-norm-3.jpg