PDA

View Full Version : Congrats from a JAG

JAGumbo
11-13-2006, 11:01 AM
Nice Job Texans.
You officially own us in 2006.

We had some key dropped passes, INTs and critical penalties at the end but that doesn't over shadow the fact that you guys played a really good game. Third down conversions were key for you guys as you dominated the time of possesion. I 'm glad to see things turning around over there. You play us hard every game and lead the series. I've always liked David Carr and I hope his shoulder will be okay.

How about beating on the Colts for a little now huh?
You've had your way with us.

Anyway, hard fought game and congrats. You deserve it.

TheOgre
11-13-2006, 11:04 AM

Good post Gumbo.

Hopefully we can show up against the Colts the second time around. We normally play them much closer at home. I'm not sure we get our 1st win against them this season, but I think we beat them before the end of next season.

powerfuldragon
11-13-2006, 11:05 AM
Class.

nothing like these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3GnN6YDDe4

The Pencil Neck
11-13-2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks, man. Good luck with you guys on the rest of the season. Unfortunately, we're so banged up now, the rest of the season (which I thought was going to be the easy part of the schedule) scares me.

Malloy
11-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Class.

nothing like these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3GnN6YDDe4

Those jax-fans are right about the bulls outside, does look like there's more than football action at the reliant! :)

JAGumbo
11-13-2006, 11:30 AM
Geesh, after watching that video, I'm glad we lost. (not really)
Good luck the rest of the year.

Texanfan4ever
11-13-2006, 12:30 PM
Nice Job Texans.

We had some key dropped passes, INTs and critical penalties at the end but that doesn't over shadow the fact that you guys played a really good game. Third down conversions were key for you guys as you dominated the time of possesion. I 'm glad to see things turning around over there. You play us hard every game and lead the series. I've always liked David Carr and I hope his shoulder will be okay.

Nice post! Thanks.....

austintexanite
11-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Nice Job Texans.

thanks, and you're a better fan those those two douchebags. good luck the rest of the year, though i still say you should start leftwich.