PDA

View Full Version : Texans stun Jaguars, again

texan279
11-13-2006, 08:37 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6155460

"I was looking for a broom before I came in here because of all the trash talking that was going on from one organization," said Carr, who added that his shoulder should be OK. "It was sweet to get this because they really felt they had some excuses for the last time we beat them. Maybe this excuse was that we were playing at 1 o'clock."

The Texans sealed the victory when coach Gary Kubiak gambled on fourth-and-1 at the Houston 41-yard line. Samkon Gado, who finished with 67 yards rushing, picked up enough for the first down.

"You've got to give your team a chance to win," Kubiak said. "Was it the smartest thing? I don't know, but where we are headed with our football team we got to send a message to our football team about the way we are going to play and what we are going to be about."

GuerillaBlack
11-13-2006, 10:15 AM
That was cold-blooded by Carr. Nice.

Kaiser Toro
11-13-2006, 10:18 AM
"You've got to give your team a chance to win," Kubiak said. "Was it the smartest thing? I don't know, but where we are headed with our football team we got to send a message to our football team about the way we are going to play and what we are going to be about."

And so it has begun....

gjmac2
11-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Carr and the rest of the Texans should keep their mouths shut, and let the on the field performace do the talking. Win with a little class!

real
11-13-2006, 10:25 AM
Carr and the rest of the Texans should keep their mouths shut, and let the on the field performace do the talking. Win with a little class!

What exactly are you talking about ?

powerfuldragon
11-13-2006, 12:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/TheKingOfBums/ownership.jpg

JDizzle
11-13-2006, 12:53 PM
"I guess I'll just tip my hat to them, tell them 'good game', and call the Texans my Daddys."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/jmott1/DelRio.jpg

Texanfan4ever
11-13-2006, 01:24 PM

You seriously didn't just say that? When Carr doesn't say anything, you bash him for not being a leader, and when he finally gets some **** and speaks up, you bash him for that. It's a no win situation.....as usual.

He didn't say anything unclassy. I liked it. I like their spirit, you can feel it is all changing. Bottom line, they all love Kubiak, he believes in them and they know it. They are slowly becoming the winners we all want them to be.

Okay, I know...I am a :homer:

axman40
11-13-2006, 01:47 PM
I like this new side of David Carr ,I for one hope it continues.I enjoyed his Ballin move in New Jersey and I am glad he is showing some heart!

:logo: :homer:

Cjeremy635
11-13-2006, 01:52 PM
For the record....lol....he did talk about the Jaguars pre-game comments this morning on 610 @ 7:00. He added that he wished they could play the Jaguars 16 games a year.

Double Barrel
11-13-2006, 01:55 PM
We OWN Cracksonville!! :texflag:

We've beaten them 6 times, and only won 15 other games against NFL teams.

I say let Carr talk. He earned it on that 3rd and 10 run. He jacked that first defender up!

Seņor Stan
11-13-2006, 02:27 PM
We OWN Cracksonville!! :texflag:

We've beaten them 6 times, and only won 15 other games against NFL teams.

I say let Carr talk. He earned it on that 3rd and 10 run. He jacked that first defender up!

You can add that to my list of favorite David Carr moments.