PDA

View Full Version : The Weaver INT, and more!

Brandon420tx
11-13-2006, 12:41 AM
Since I was not fortunate enough to view the game on the tube, can someone describe the thing of beaty that was the Weaver Interception?, or any other amazing plays for that matter

mexican_texan
11-13-2006, 12:52 AM
http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_751208.jpg

As Garrard was passing the ball, he was hit by DeMeco Ryans. The ball popped up 30 ft. in the air and Greenwood took it.

Garrard threw the ball, it was tipped and a DE in coverage picked it off.

Garrard faked a reverse to Reggie Williams. Mario Williams made sure Reggie could write a 500 word essay about the grass at Reliant.

Matt Jones let a ball slip through his hands and Petey was right there to pick it off.

Garrard threw deep, into the endzone, right in front of Dunta Robinson. Needless to say, D-Rob got his first pick of the year.

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
11-13-2006, 08:59 AM
http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_751208.jpg

As Garrard was passing the ball, he was hit by DeMeco Ryans. The ball popped up 30 ft. in the air and Greenwood took it.

Garrard threw the ball, it was tipped and a DE in coverage picked it off.

Garrard faked a reverse to Reggie Williams. Mario Williams made sure Reggie could write a 500 word essay about the grass at Reliant.

Matt Jones let a ball slip through his hands and Petey was right there to pick it off.

Garrard threw deep, into the endzone, right in front of Dunta Robinson. Needless to say, D-Rob got his first pick of the year.

DeMeco is da man. God I'm glad we picked this kid. And Mario well I have a feeling that Off. just are not going to want to face this kid when he REALY starts to figure out this game called football.

SESupergenius
11-13-2006, 10:37 AM
Don't look now but our defense is ranked 5th in turnovers. They are getting the ball back, I just wish our offense can do something with the ball and score something more than Kris Brownies.

HeartofHouston
11-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Amen to that..

bah007
11-13-2006, 11:35 AM
It is funny how we are praising Weaver for getting that pick.

This board was mad when we dropped Mario into the flats last week.

If Mario had been back there he is fast enough to have taken it back a lot farther than Weaver did, maybe even for a TD.

As I said last week, I think we should take advantage of Mario's athleticism & drop him back in zone blitz situations.