PDA

View Full Version : Congrats From Colts Country (Part Deux)

coltsrock
11-12-2006, 09:33 PM
I just wanted to stop in and congratulate you on the big win today! Wow! All I can say is wow! And thanks!

You all ar starting to come around! Could make the South interesting in a few years!

Anyway, good luck the rest of the season (except when you play the Colts, obviously)! And here's to no more injuries!

texflex513
11-12-2006, 09:39 PM
I just wanted to stop in and congratulate you on the big win today! Wow! All I can say is wow! And thanks!

You all ar starting to come around! Could make the South interesting in a few years!

Anyway, good luck the rest of the season (except when you play the Colts, obviously)! And here's to no more injuries!
thanx the colts are clearly the best squad in the nfl right now too bad we will have to ruin your unbeaten streak! Nice hard fought win today stay injury free. TEXANS4LIFE!!!!

Zac
11-12-2006, 09:40 PM
Well it's been tough with all of the losses, but it seems the Texans are finally leaning how to win.

And Thanks for the good love. By the way, I keep pulling for your Colts team during the playoffs, but they keep letting me down.

Go AFC South!!!

Bullpen Drew
11-12-2006, 09:48 PM
I predict the Texans will give the Colts their first loss of the year!

Texanfan4ever
11-12-2006, 10:15 PM
I second that. Now wouldn't that be worth all of the stress over the last few years. Texans beat colts 10-7:homer:

TexansLucky13
11-12-2006, 10:20 PM
I predict the Texans will give the Colts their first loss of the year!

This may not be too farfetched. By the end of the season the Colts will be sitting on home field advantage for the playoffs and Dungy will start sitting the starters.

If this team continues to improve at this rate, we may see the Colts fall to the Texans for the first time in franchise history.

HeartofHouston
11-13-2006, 10:07 AM
Go sitting starters to avoid injuries.. texans win..

Runner
11-13-2006, 10:27 AM
This may not be too farfetched. By the end of the season the Colts will be sitting on home field advantage for the playoffs and Dungy will start sitting the starters.

I don't expect Dungy to make the same mistake this year that he did last. I don't think he'll shut down the Colts so much that they lose their momentum again.

michaelm
11-13-2006, 10:32 AM
I don't think he'll shut down the Colts so much that they lose their momentum again.

I suppose we'll have to do it, then...

Colts Addict
11-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Yep... Major congratulations on your win yesterday. I love it when the Texans beat down the Jags. Probably the only thing I like more, is watching the Pats get beat... which happened yesterday too. What a good weekend is has been!

Good luck the rest of the season... and I will find my way over here, when we meet again this year.

austintexanite
11-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Thanks, and I hope you guys kill the Cowboys.