PDA

View Full Version : One stat to love!

Bullpen Drew
11-12-2006, 08:18 PM
we are 3-0 against Florida teams this year!

As far as the last 5 years I don't have the stats vs. Fl.

V Man
11-12-2006, 08:57 PM
we are 3-0 against Florida teams this year!

As far as the last 5 years I don't have the stats vs. Fl.

I think we are 2 and 1 against Miami, and 6 and 4 against Jacksonville. Now Tampa on the other hand, I don't think we have won against them in the regular season.

michaelm
11-12-2006, 09:39 PM
I think we are 2 and 1 against Miami, and 6 and 4 against Jacksonville. Now Tampa on the other hand, I don't think we have won against them in the regular season.

How 'bout the post season..? :tease:

:jk:

The Pencil Neck
11-12-2006, 10:20 PM

I would very much like to beat the Buccs in the post-season.

Really.

I would.

V Man
11-12-2006, 10:26 PM

HaHa, how about when your fox is through eating your big blue E, he can kiss my big red A. :tease:

thunderkyss
11-12-2006, 10:47 PM
We've never lost to Miami.

2-0 vs Miami......

6-4 vs Jags........

V Man
11-12-2006, 11:03 PM
We've never lost to Miami.

2-0 vs Miami......

6-4 vs Jags........

Yeo, you are right. I don't know what I was thinking.

HeartofHouston
11-13-2006, 11:06 AM
If we were to beat the Bucs in the post season then that means that we just won the superbowl.. GO TEXANS.. :mario2:

Fargin
11-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Take whatever comfort you can in that. Overall, your record is what? 21 - 52 with zero winning seasons. Dang you're good! :stirpot:

HOU-TEX
11-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Take whatever comfort you can in that. Overall, your record is what? 21 - 52 with zero winning seasons. Dang you're good! :stirpot:

Sniff, sniff! It's ok, you'll have another chance at us next year. LOL!

Yea, we are good....against the Hags.:tease:

Texan_Bill
11-13-2006, 12:24 PM

Bwaahaaahaaahaaaa........ Now that's a typical Jag*ff troll for ya....

Fargin
11-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Oh I'm not denying that you have our number and deserve to gloat for consistently being able to get up for the Jaguars and win. All I'm saying is two wins (other than last year for you) does not make a season. Don't get carried away. Yesterdays game was poorly played by both teams. We just played worse. Good luck the rest of the season. You'll need it.

Texanfan4ever
11-13-2006, 01:35 PM
Oh I'm not denying that you have our number and deserve to gloat for consistently being able to get up for the Jaguars and win. All I'm saying is two wins (other than last year for you) does not make a season. Don't get carried away. Yesterdays game was poorly played by both teams. We just played worse. Good luck the rest of the season. You'll need it.

We don't know what game you were watching, but our team played probably their best defense ever. Sounds to me like your whining has gotten the best of you.

Be a man and give credit where credit is due.......It looks better.

Seņor Stan
11-13-2006, 02:01 PM

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g67/senorstan/jax.jpg

HOU-TEX
11-13-2006, 03:25 PM

LOL! My wife always has to have the final word too. Your posts appear to be congratulatory until the final remarks. See ya next year Fartin.:marionaner:

Double Barrel
11-13-2006, 03:30 PM
Take whatever comfort you can in that. Overall, your record is what? 21 - 52 with zero winning seasons.

We do take comfort in whatever we can, especially considering that 21-52 record you're mentioning. Just remember, though, that 6 of those 21 wins are against your team.

So when we get good - and it's just a matter of time - we'll still own you. That should give you something to look forward to! :shades:

TheOgre
11-13-2006, 03:30 PM
6-4 against Jacksonville
2-0 against Miami
0-1 against Tampa
4-2 at home
4-3 in the state of Florida

8-5 all-time record against those three teams

LBC_Justin
11-13-2006, 04:27 PM
At the end of the year, when the Jags don't make the playoffs, I want you to ask yourself how important two wins against the Texans would have been.

We may not have "made our season" but we very well might have ENDED your team's season and ruined your chances of enjoying PLAYOFF football.

so YEEHAW....you jag fans can sit at home during the playoffs and tell us how great your team is.