PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or does Kubiak show more emotion now ???

Los
11-12-2006, 05:19 PM
I notice how the cameras pan to Kubiak and then pan right off right before he is about to put his foot up someone's butt for a bad play or decision.

Is it just me or he has been doing this the whole season ?

phan1
11-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Yeah, he definitely looks like he feels more comfortable being the our hed coach. He's getting a whole lot more confidence out there than at the beginning of the season.

eric138
11-12-2006, 06:14 PM
yeah, i saw a few of my choice words coming out of his mouth after Kris Brown screwed the pooch the first time in todays game.

Marcus
11-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Is it just me or he has been doing this the whole season ?
He's been doing that the whole season.

I have "undisputable video evidence" that "conclusively" shows it.:rolleyes:

Los
11-12-2006, 06:43 PM
yeah, i saw a few of my choice words coming out of his mouth after Kris Brown screwed the pooch the first time in todays game.
Yeah that is my feeling as well :)

HeartofHouston
11-13-2006, 09:27 AM
that's good i want to see more and more emotions from him... that lets the team and the fans know the passion he really has for the team. players tend to play harder for their coach if he shows that he really cares.

think about how hard Trent Green played for Vermil.

Double Barrel
11-13-2006, 10:09 AM
As he grows to expect more from the team, I think his emotional attachment will increase, as well. He's starting to believe in these guys, and it shows in the playcalling and in his reactions to good/bad plays. I like his passion.

Malloy
11-13-2006, 10:15 AM
He's been doing that the whole season.

I have "undisputable video evidence" that "conclusively" shows it.:rolleyes:

I would like to challenge that one ;)