PDA

View Full Version : Turnovers

Runner
11-12-2006, 05:37 PM
It was nice to get all of those interceptions today. Makes our yearly totals look a little better.

texasguy346
11-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Two of them came gift wrapped courtesy of Matt Jones. The Jags two first round WRs cost them big time today. Bet they miss Jimmy Smith a little more after this game.

Runner
11-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Two of them came gift wrapped courtesy of Matt Jones.

I'm okay with that. :)

Malloy
11-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Getting 4 INT's in one game is awesome but wow, if we need 4 of them to win a game by 3 points, then we're in big trouble :)

Glad we got the win, glad we got the INT's, but man this team is giving me stress :)

the wonger need food
11-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Getting 4 INT's in one game is awesome but wow, if we need 4 of them to win a game by 3 points, then we're in big trouble :)

Glad we got the win, glad we got the INT's, but man this team is giving me stress :)

Kubiak had a lot to do with this. We could have put the game away early, but the conservative playcalling didn't allow it.

alphajoker
11-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Kubiak had a lot to do with this. We could have put the game away early, but the conservative playcalling didn't allow it.

Okay, we know already that you don't like Kubiak. It was pretty well stated with your "This One Is On Kubiak" thread. Find something else to be overly pessimestic about.

wolfscar
11-12-2006, 06:08 PM

It is a little double edged, isn't it? 4 turnovers to our none and the game was still frighteningly close. But we need to look at what's going on with this team - it's a baby steps progression, coming from sucking in just about every area of the field to taking it all apart and establishing each element of our game in turn.

Our D made a good offense, coming off a great game, look downright sloppy today. More importantly, our D is performing week on week. Houston isn't an easy beat any more.

And on offense, Dayne was inactive. That all sounds like progress to me.