PDA

View Full Version : Advice

Grid
11-12-2006, 03:26 PM
We just beat our win total from last season, and swept the jaguars.

Lets keep the whining to a minimum, and maybe even act like we are enjoying ourselves eh?

Seriously :D.. we should be elated right now, but im seeing the same type of threads id expect to see after a loss.

Cmon people, be happy :francis:

OzzO
11-12-2006, 03:28 PM
oh I'm EXCITED!!!! a great feel good win and I can actually feel my heart beating consistantly now. Hopefully Carr is okay.

run-david-run
11-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Vince Young lost.... now im happy..

hater...getting the second half of the season off to a winning start does feel damn good though

LORK 88
Ive been optimistic all season like I know you have, it kills me seeing people be so negative. We're looking good (although we have a ways to go), we're starting to come together and Kubiak is a great coach. We've got an easier schedule and have some games we could win coming up, lets keep our heads up, we won!!

Malloy
AND we got a road-win :)

sleepwalker
11-12-2006, 03:32 PM
That was exciting at the end !!! My heart was racing like crazy... To line up and go for it meant everything to me....The D played great and I can't believe Weaver got an INT....What a crazy game...I really enjoyed it.

Dime
11-12-2006, 03:52 PM
We just beat our win total from last season, and swept the jaguars.

Lets keep the whining to a minimum, and maybe even act like we are enjoying ourselves eh?

Seriously :D.. we should be elated right now, but im seeing the same type of threads id expect to see after a loss.

Cmon people, be happy :francis:

I disagree....

you forgot about our Oline has given up less sacks, we have several rookies who are showing glimpses of probowl talent, david carr looking better in the pocket. We have ALOT to be happy about.