PDA

View Full Version : Was that confidence I felt?

jaayteetx
11-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Every time Carr dropped back today, I felt an unusual feeling. It was confidence that David would complete the pass! No impending feeling of doom, just confindence. Too bad he got hurt, hope he'll be back better than ever next week. He is making a fan outta me, I tell ya. Go Texans, already can't wait for next year! Go Texans!

sleepwalker
11-12-2006, 04:27 PM
He made some great throws.....Accurate on the run.....I also love the way he is taking off to run to convert BIG 3rd and 10's.

This new scrambling stuff is going to put even more pressure on defenses to hold lanes and contain Carr.

I am feeling very optimistic about him getting not just better, but a lot better.

gwallaia
11-12-2006, 04:30 PM
4 batted balls though.
Need to work on that little problem. :wacko:

Texans_Chick
11-12-2006, 04:36 PM
4 batted balls though.

Bring out the ladders again!!! :cool:

gg no re
11-12-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm upset that teams have started catching onto our bootlegs.

Texans_Chick
11-12-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm upset that teams have started catching onto our bootlegs.

Bootlegs work when the rest of your offense is working. Which it wasn't.

edo783
11-12-2006, 04:43 PM
4 batted balls though.

It was said that the Jags game plan was, if by the second step your not at the QB start jumping in the air. They are a real tall group and if they jump up, it makes it hard for anyone to throw over, except maybe Yao. Need to move him around a tad more to get a better lane to throw in.

gg no re
11-12-2006, 04:43 PM
I just feel they're getting a bit too predictable in the red zone... even when our run game was terrible, our bootlegs were pretty reliable.

Oh well, with a loss comes a gain... I enjoyed seeing the QB draws and sweeps today!

trutexan02
11-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Bootlegs work when the rest of your offense is working. Which it wasn't.
We wer grinding out yards today on the ground. part of the reason was no backside pursuit. The Bootleg and DC legs made defense stay at home. WE can only hope for more in the future. A time consuming running game way to go Texans!

tex
11-12-2006, 04:50 PM
How about when DC played running back and put that lick on the Jag player on the sidelines? I loved it.

GuerillaBlack
11-12-2006, 04:57 PM
DC stiff armed this one guy (don't remember who it was) and pounded for that first down. It was a long run.

chuckm
11-12-2006, 04:58 PM
You can say what you want about Carr (and a lot of it is deserved) but that guy is one tough SOB .....