PDA

View Full Version : Guarantees

THEFUTURE
11-12-2006, 04:12 PM
should every team make a guarantee win over the Texans? the D stepped up, but the offense was pretty average... not horrible, but no where near good. so... Jags fans, any more trash you would like to talk, now that you have been swept, again

Stros5Texans80
11-12-2006, 04:19 PM
It would be nice to win some more games. That W next to our name looks mighty fine. :ok:

TexanSam
11-12-2006, 04:21 PM
It would be nice to win some more games. That W next to our name looks mighty fine. :ok:

We shot ourselves in the foot against the Titans. 5 turnovers and we lost by 6. The Giants game was winnable as well. We're 3-6 but we easily could be 5-4. We're better than what our record shows.

FLYmeatwad
11-12-2006, 04:21 PM
You know what you be amazing? If in the easy 4 game stretch we have coming up won out and actually ran the table and pulled a Steelers. But seriously if they come away from the next four games with two or three wins it'll be great, especially since I live in Jersey and I can finally have a record to back up my fan behaviour.

All the people around me seem to forget that only two seasons ago we were one bad lose away from 8-8