PDA

View Full Version : mistakes:time to start taking jobs

skuter
11-12-2006, 01:09 PM
missed field goals, fumbles, dropped passes, etc.

valleytexfan
11-12-2006, 01:16 PM
Kris Brown, GOODBYE!!:challenge

the wonger need food
11-12-2006, 01:29 PM
If Rosenfels is playing we're up 21-3 at worst. Carr's act is getting old. He is way too far gone to salvage at this point in his career.

dirty steve
11-12-2006, 01:40 PM
wow. all the trolls in one thread.

JDizzle
11-12-2006, 01:41 PM
The pass to owen daniels on our last drive was one of the few times I've seen Carr stretch a play out with his mobility. Hopefully he can continue that. The batted balls due to his low delivery is just something we're gonna have to live with. Kris Brown is on notice.

dirty steve
11-12-2006, 01:47 PM
i really like that sweep play they ran with walter blocking for carr.

Grid
11-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Epitome of a bad fan: Whining and talking smack even when we are winning a game.

Go away kiddos.. we really dont need fans like you.

Goldeagle
11-12-2006, 01:56 PM
If Rosenfels is playing we're up 21-3 at worst. Carr's act is getting old. He is way too far gone to salvage at this point in his career.

Same thing with Andre Johnson, Im tired of watching him drop passes in his hands.

RTP2110
11-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Who Fumbled???? Anyway Bye K. Brown!

TexansLucky13
11-12-2006, 02:26 PM
This thread is ridiculous. My IQ just dropped 10 points after reading it. Actually, Goldeagle saved me with that nice piece of comical sarcasm.

:locked:

TexansLucky13
11-12-2006, 02:43 PM
LOL and some of you fans don't understand football.

Agreed, I could point out a handful from this thread alone.

TexansLucky13
11-12-2006, 03:07 PM
LOL if you are talking about me that is funny. I know at least I played the game.

Congratulations, champ! Want a cookie? I personally could care less, I call 'um as I see 'um.

Grid
11-12-2006, 03:09 PM
LOL if you are talking about me that is funny. I know at least I played the game.

Just about everyone on this board has played the game.

Welcome to my ignore list. Enjoy your stay.

LORK 88
11-12-2006, 03:10 PM
LOL and some of you fans don't understand football.
Its impossible to understand football when you have such a biased opinion on one subject because it forces you to see things incorectly and not have honest opinions, so please quit trying to act like your some "football guru" . . .

infantrycak
11-12-2006, 03:12 PM

Nice job of showing your true colors. Brown misses two field goals or they have 19 points and AJ drops an easy TD for a 26 point offensive showing in 2.5 qtrs and this is the game you decide to call Carr out on. Brilliant--not.

Brandon420tx
11-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Just about everyone on this board has played the game.

Welcome to my ignore list. Enjoy your stay.

I think we should start a club.

sleepwalker
11-12-2006, 03:14 PM
noobs

The Pencil Neck
11-12-2006, 03:50 PM

Well, you know... so did Merril Hodge, Mike Golic, Sean Salisbury, Marshall Faulk, Ron Jaworksi, Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, etc., etc. Playing obviously doesn't help someone know what they're talking about.

Texas
11-12-2006, 03:51 PM
KRIS BROWN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:challenge

run-david-run
11-12-2006, 04:00 PM

You know who else played football, Mike Irvin...does that make him any less of a retard when it comes to talking about football?

Ibar_Harry
11-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Nice job of showing your true colors. Brown misses two field goals or they have 19 points and AJ drops an easy TD for a 26 point offensive showing in 2.5 qtrs and this is the game you decide to call Carr out on. Brilliant--not.

How many times have I been chastised for saying AJ is a very good receiver with a lot of talent. However, I have said I don't believe he has the hands to be an elite receiver. That has been the knock from day 1 and so far it is true. I don't believe soft hands can be taught. They are a god given gift. Sometimes vision can be a part of the problem.

The kicking game has become a real problem. Punting and Field Goal kicking are not what we would like to see. They have both cost us some games despite what people think. It will be interesting to see how they address this part of the game next year.

Marcus
11-12-2006, 04:15 PM
You know who else played football, Mike Irvin...does that make him any less of a retard when it comes to talking about football?
:perfect10:

Stampede
11-12-2006, 04:18 PM
How many times have I been chastised for saying AJ is a very good receiver with a lot of talent. However, I have said I don't believe he has the hands to be an elite receiver. That has been the knock from day 1 and so far it is true. I don't believe soft hands can be taught. They are a god given gift. Sometimes vision can be a part of the problem.

The kicking game has become a real problem. Punting and Field Goal kicking are not what we would like to see. They have both cost us some games despite what people think. It will be interesting to see how they address this part of the game next year.

Agreed. We have got to find a way to take advantage of our scoring opportunities. With a 4 to nothing turnover advantage, it should have never been this close. Im ecstatic about the win, but our lack of production in the field goal department as well as the red zone are viable concern.