PDA

View Full Version : if you thought politics were bad, try RB

Wolf
11-11-2006, 01:10 PM
http://www.aolsportsblog.com/2006/11/06/overpaid-player-of-the-week-reggie-bush/

warning..major spinning involved, if you get dizzy, I wouldn't click the link

18. Last week on talk radio, ESPN the Herd, Colin talked about Reggie Bush and how fans are disappointed in his performance so far this year. Colin extended out his current stats, 7 games, to a full year and the results showed that Bush would end up as the #2 rookie running back with all purpose yards in the history of the NFL. He would be behind Hall of Famer Sanders and ahead of many others. Colin also noted that right now Bush is being used as a blocker and as a decoy because so much attention has been made of him. This man will be everything he's been advertised and more as long as he doesn't get hurt. As a Giant fan we would love to have him.

ESPN should change their letters to ESPiN

dtran04
11-11-2006, 01:33 PM
If it takes major spinning to justify the greatest runningback ever, then it is a problem.

run-david-run
11-11-2006, 04:44 PM
How exactly can they "running back" when you include punt and kick return yardage? Jeromoe Mathis had close to 2,000 return yards last year, that closes to the rookie record for "all-purpose" yards, but no one gives a damn because its return yards.

Dime
11-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Why are we waiting for this man to make a running or catching TD. Why cant we get his jersey retired and him put in the Hall of Fame now?

Hookem Horns
11-11-2006, 07:30 PM
As a Giant fan we would love to have him.

I would like to tell this guy to speak for himself. I am a Giants fan also and sure, the Giants could use another PR/KR since Morton is way past his prime. However even with Tiki retiring, Bush is already proven he is not an effective running back so he wouldn't be of any help there. Also $50 million is a little too much for a PR/KR guy.

mancunian
11-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Reggie had 11 carries at the weekend: (in order)

no gain
minus 4
minus 3
no gain
no gain
minus 1
no gain
minus 3

total

minus 5