PDA

View Full Version : Vic Carucci has man love 4...

Texans Front Row Crew
11-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Reggie Bush?

In an article for a mid-season report for the NFL, Vic goes over all the nominations. For D-ROY he is leaning towards Mark Anderson of the Bears- (a fair pick), but I'm still rooting for DeMeco.

However, he goes on:

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Marques Colston, receiver, New Orleans. It's amazing, but this little-known player from Hofstra has upstaged his ultra-hyped teammate, Reggie Bush, and other big-name rookies. His seven touchdown catches actually put him ahead of the likes of Marvin Harrison. Honorable mention: Bush; Joseph Addai, running back, Indianapolis; Laurence Maroney, running back, New England.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9785655

All I can ask is why????

Why are you still using Reggie Bush's Jockstrap as an eyepatch so you can't see all the NFL rookies. There are 7 other rookie running backs ahead of bush in stats. 3 rookie WR that have more yards. And Everybody on offense has more TDs.

The point is- there are other rookies that deserve attention (Daniels), that should have had an Honorable mention. So why don't you drop the man love for Reggie and actually watch some games.

Texan_Bill
11-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Reggie Bush?

All I can ask is why????

Why are you still using Reggie Bush's Jockstrap as an eyepatch so you can't see all the NFL rookies. There are 7 other rookie running backs ahead of bush in stats. 3 rookie WR that have more yards. And Everybody on offense has more TDs.

The point is- there are other rookies that deserve attention (Daniels), that should have had an Honorable mention. So why don't you drop the man love for Reggie and actually watch some games.

Classic!!

Maddict5
11-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Reggie Bush?

In an article for a mid-season report for the NFL, Vic goes over all the nominations. For D-ROY he is leaning towards Mark Anderson of the Bears- (a fair pick), but I'm still rooting for DeMeco.

However, he goes on:

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Marques Colston, receiver, New Orleans. It's amazing, but this little-known player from Hofstra has upstaged his ultra-hyped teammate, Reggie Bush, and other big-name rookies. His seven touchdown catches actually put him ahead of the likes of Marvin Harrison. Honorable mention: Bush; Joseph Addai, running back, Indianapolis; Laurence Maroney, running back, New England.

All I can ask is why????

1 of reggies biggest fanboy's from the start, no doubt...hes a poor analyst anyway imo (and no not just because he loves reggie) so i wouldnt worry about it

TheCD
11-10-2006, 10:10 AM
Reggie Bush?

However, he goes on:

All I can ask is why????

Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but I don't see where you're getting that he's sucking up to Bush. From what I gather, he's just pointing out that a teammate of Bush's is outperforming him, by far, despite all of the Bush hype. He didn't even give Bush an honorable mention (which I think he would if he's really that high on him).

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just how I see it.

kastofsna
11-10-2006, 10:18 AM
He didn't even give Bush an honorable mention (which I think he would if he's really that high on him).
yes he did.

TheCD
11-11-2006, 01:09 AM
yes he did.

My bad...I was reading it wrong:spy: