PDA

View Full Version : More Celebrations

PocketAces
11-07-2006, 12:35 AM
I think this team needs more excitement, more celebrations after big plays, more fuel in the fire. Call it taunting, whatever!! Carr wants to celebrate, screw it, celebrate. The celebration by Mario actually got the D- pumped. I feel that we need that kind of “slap the ego maniac opponent in the face” attitude. For the first time since we had Sharper, the defense had some excitement. The guys were having fun! We lost because the Referees cant handle allowing the Texans to beat the NY Giants, I mean the whole league treats us like crap so if the referees screw us no one in the league is going to care. I say let the Texans Celebrate, let the young guys have fun, who cares if we are 2-6, the Steelers are 2-6 and they celebrate if a guy makes a three yard catch!

Texanfan4ever
11-07-2006, 06:56 AM
I totally agree! I'm glad to see them getting after it! We haven't seen that in a LONG time. I'm glad we have moments to celebrate. Heck, it fires me up to watch them.

edo783
11-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Fire and enthusatic play is something this team has not shown much of from day one in 2002. Enthusiasin can be a big help in overcoming some of our talent shortages. Hard to have it when your losing, but try to create it with a play and it really helps.

texansfanquecaneh
11-07-2006, 10:41 AM
I think this team needs more excitement, more celebrations after big plays, more fuel in the fire. Call it taunting, whatever!! Carr wants to celebrate, screw it, celebrate. The celebration by Mario actually got the D- pumped. I feel that we need that kind of “slap the ego maniac opponent in the face” attitude. For the first time since we had Sharper, the defense had some excitement. The guys were having fun! We lost because the Referees cant handle allowing the Texans to beat the NY Giants, I mean the whole league treats us like crap so if the referees screw us no one in the league is going to care. I say let the Texans Celebrate, let the young guys have fun, who cares if we are 2-6, the Steelers are 2-6 and they celebrate if a guy makes a three yard catch!

Totally agree. I think it's great the guys are playing with more fire and emotion. That was missing last year.:redtowel: