PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'll be man enough to admit.......

kbourda
11-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Mario, yes I said Mario, has made me a fan of his today. I finally got a chance to watch the game today (had to work) and loved the mock Strahan "Jump-shot" after the sack. I like the fire he displayed today. Helluva celebration after the sack on the enemy's home turf, Rook!

run-david-run
11-06-2006, 12:28 AM
that move he put on the right tackle was pretty sweet..just threw him outside and brought down eli like a rag doll. also, most of the giants runs went left, usually away from his side and i saw him get doubled a few times. he is certanly making an impact on our defense

Roughnecks
11-06-2006, 12:35 AM
He was just throwing guys around and playing with a fire I have not seen anybody play with before. He is a stud and I can not wait till he has got all his stuff down. I noticed he is using his hands more and not charging upright as much at lease in this game if he keeps this up Manning and the Colts are going to have their hands full. Off subject for a sec but what about that snot bubble hit on Shockey wow I have been waiting for this D to start laying the lumber and man did they.

HJam72
11-06-2006, 12:41 AM
I loved Mario's attitude today. We need that fire. I don't like the jump shot thing though. Celebrating is fine, but we had no need to mock the other team, that I'm at all aware of, and we had two players do it, including Carr. I don't get where the desire to mock came from. The excitement I do get. I was actually a little ashamed of the mocking thing, because the NY fans have been very courteous to us all week while we sniffed and sulked about last weeks loss to the Titans and how we thought we'd get killed this week (this includes me).

Anyway, Mario is continueing to get better and DEMECO RYANS IS JUST AMAZING. The guy just doesn't quit. All I can say is WOW!!! :redtowel:

I didn't want to draft Mario #1. I was right!!! We should've taken Ryans #1!!! :yikes:

Brandon420tx
11-06-2006, 01:16 AM
The who would we have gotten at 33?

HJam72
11-06-2006, 05:05 AM
The who would we have gotten at 33?

Oh, shoot, I don't know. The point is just that he's that good.

texflex513
11-06-2006, 05:49 AM
Mario, yes I said Mario, has made me a fan of his today. I finally got a chance to watch the game today (had to work) and loved the mock Strahan "Jump-shot" after the sack. I like the fire he displayed today. Helluva celebration after the sack on the enemy's home turf, Rook!
:yikes: x1000 you said mario not sorryo! j/k Seriously he is gonna be a good one.

Hulk75
11-06-2006, 07:20 AM

I am sure he could care less.:cool:

AustinJB
11-06-2006, 10:33 AM
I don't like the jump shot thing though. Celebrating is fine, but we had no need to mock the other team, that I'm at all aware of, and we had two players do it, including Carr. I don't get where the desire to mock came from.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the "jump shot" is the latest celebration fad that all football players seem to be doing this year. The players are doing this to celebrate a big play throughout the NFL...I've even seen it in college games.

It has become so prevalent that the league has already taken a stance on it earlier this year. The NFL stated (I don't remember which game prompted it)that players can celebrate this way, but they can't all do it at the same time. So, it's not taunting if only one player does it at a time.

My point is, I don't really think either Mario or Carr was "mocking" the giants. It's simply a celebration, just like a sack dance or a spike of the football.:twocents:

Texans Horror
11-06-2006, 10:40 AM
I understand that you have to be pretty fair and unbiased when it comes to that taunting call, but IMO there is a difference between Carr's over-the-top leap into the endzone firing up a winning team that found itself in contention with an NFC Giant, and say, TO pretending to sleep on the football after yet another touchdown or celebrate on the Dallas star. I don't think any celebration the Texans displayed was meant to disrespect, disparage, or otherwise blasphemy the NY Giants. I think it was a celebration the way it is meant to be seen.

real
11-06-2006, 10:44 AM
My point is, I don't really think either Mario or Carr was "mocking" the giants. It's simply a celebration, just like a sack dance or a spike of the football.:twocents:

:rolleyes:

Neither one of them have done jump shot all year...

and they do it against a team who is known for it....

They mocked them....

phan1
I remember a play where he totally pancaked his LT one-on-one. Didn't get the sack, but that was pretty impressive nonetheless.

Double Barrel
Mario has been getting better week by week, and yesterday was another step in his maturation process. He's still got a lot to learn, but I think his upside and potential will yield one helluva' DE in the next year or two.

TexanFanInCC
11-06-2006, 11:01 AM
that move he put on the right tackle was pretty sweet..just threw him outside and brought down eli like a rag doll. also, most of the giants runs went left, usually away from his side and i saw him get doubled a few times. he is certanly making an impact on our defense

its too bad the offense was inefficient and couldnt put points on the board. as bad as the run defense was, i thought the defense played hard and well enough to win.

GiantsJunkie
11-06-2006, 12:46 PM
:rolleyes:

Neither one of them have done jump shot all year...

and they do it against a team who is known for it....

They mocked them....

Sure did.

Listen, I like the Texans, and talked well about them before, during and after the game.

But "fire" isn't a rookie DE on a 2-7 team getting a sack and mocking the much better (and later prevailing) home team on their field.

He's a rookie and he acted like it. He's only going to get better and better...and hopefully a little classier, too.

real
11-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Sure did.
He's a rookie and he acted like it. He's only going to get better and better...and hopefully a little classier, too.

Hey...im not in that camp....

I just said he mocked him...I didn't say anything was wrong with it....

I don't see the lack of class....Your guys celebrate when David falls and you touch him....I just think it was all in fun...This is football, their competitive juices were flowing.....

Please do not come to our boards talking about our players lack of class...Most of our fans have been talking positive things about the Giants, and it was a good game and IMO, it was all done in fun....

GiantsJunkie
11-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Hey...im not in that camp....

I just said he mocked him...I didn't say anything was wrong with it....

I don't see the lack of class....Your guys celebrate when David falls and you touch him....I just think it was all in fun...This is football, their competitive juices were flowing.....

Please do not come to our boards talking about our players lack of class...Most of our fans have been talking positive things about the Giants, and it was a good game and IMO, it was all done in fun....

Hey X, I've talked about NOTHING but the positives on your team for a week now.

I just promise you that if your rookie phenom doesn't grow up...there's a lineman or two that will make sure not to slow up on a shot at his knees, figuring 5-6 games on the injured list will make him think again before mocking a division champ in their own house.

It's not like he celebrated a sack...he mocked another team in their house. Classless, sorry.

I still like the Texans, but don't think that move was cool. I hope he enjoyed the loss, but it seems he's more interested in personal victories than team effort right now.

Double Barrel
11-06-2006, 01:03 PM

You want to talk about "class" after the little stunt your QB pulled in the draft? Get outta' here! :shades:

Dude, Mario has been taking all kinds of heat as a no. 1 pick, both by the local and national medias. So what, he celebrates a sack. Big deal. Dude earned it, and a little display of emotion by a rookie should not be made into a federal case.

Don't make me start rooting for the Cowboys to beat you! That would go against every instinct in my existence! ;)

Big J
11-06-2006, 01:07 PM
I don't know if you've noticed, but the "jump shot" is the latest celebration fad that all football players seem to be doing this year. The players are doing this to celebrate a big play throughout the NFL...I've even seen it in college games.

It has become so prevalent that the league has already taken a stance on it earlier this year. The NFL stated (I don't remember which game prompted it)that players can celebrate this way, but they can't all do it at the same time. So, it's not taunting if only one player does it at a time.

"Its not about Bangin'...its about BALLIN" Michael Strahan after sacking Michael Vick. He got it from a song by Jim Jones.

GiantsJunkie
11-06-2006, 01:12 PM
You want to talk about "class" after the little stunt your QB pulled in the draft? Get outta' here! :shades:

Dude, Mario has been taking all kinds of heat as a no. 1 pick, both by the local and national medias. So what, he celebrates a sack. Big deal. Dude earned it, and a little display of emotion by a rookie should not be made into a federal case.

Don't make me start rooting for the Cowboys to beat you! That would go against every instinct in my existence! ;)

Wow...ok, I'll shut up now, I've been involved in too many good discussions with great people this week to ruin my impression (or yours) now.

But just understand that when you have an opposing team buzzing during and after the game...the next time he meets these guys it might not be a pleasant experience for him - and reputations follow players from game to game/ team to team.

Root for the Cowboys if you like, that will say plenty more about you than the Giants/Texans.

Take care and good luck to the Texans, I like what I see.

BattleRedRaider
11-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Wow...ok, I'll shut up now, I've been involved in too many good discussions with great people this week to ruin my impression (or yours) now.

But just understand that when you have an opposing team buzzing during and after the game...the next time he meets these guys it might not be a pleasant experience for him - and reputations follow players from game to game/ team to team.

Root for the Cowboys if you like, that will say plenty more about you than the Giants/Texans.

All this talk of "wait until they play again"........

What are you gonna say when they play again, and Mario does EVEN BETTER than before?

GiantsJunkie
11-06-2006, 01:18 PM
All this talk of "wait until they play again"........

What are you gonna say when they play again, and Mario does EVEN BETTER than before?

If he acts like a man, I'll say "Houston, you've got a monster on your hands!"

If he acts like a punk on the field again, I'll probably say, "Wow, sorry about that season ending knee injury. I don't know if David Diehl could have held up or not, it was close."

That's just the reality in the NFL. Don't worry about me, worry about that kid paying for his antics.

He's a stud, the team should help him grow up and you'll have a perennial pro-bowler and MVP.

Peace.

BattleRedRaider
11-06-2006, 01:19 PM

If he acts like a punk on the field again, I'll probably say, "Wow, sorry about that season ending knee injury. I don't know if David Diehl could have held up or not, it was close."

That's just the reality in the NFL. Don't worry about me, worry about that kid paying for his antics.

He's a stud, the team should help him grow up and you'll have a perennial pro-bowler and MVP.

Peace.

Oh yeah, watch him act like a "punk" again, and get FIVE sacks on Eli. HAHA!

texasguy346
11-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Bottom line this was a tough & physical type of game. It was only the second time our teams met, but you wouldn't have guessed it by the hitting that was going on. There seemed to be alot of trash talk going on between the players, and it's only natural that players start to celebrate a bit more in a game like that. Call it mocking if you like, but after the game Strahan went right up to Mario with a big smile on his face. I really don't think he found it all that disrespectful. Both teams played hard but ultimately the Giants pulled out the victory courtesy of a mistake by the Texans.

real
11-06-2006, 01:24 PM

I just promise you that if your rookie phenom doesn't grow up...there's a lineman or two that will make sure not to slow up on a shot at his knees, figuring 5-6 games on the injured list will make him think again before mocking a division champ in their own house.

Get......outta......town.......

The guy was pumped up....He was poking fun at the other team....

I don't think the Giant players took major offense.....

You've never poked fun at someone like that ?? It was all in good fun man...It was a close game and he made a damn good play.....

It wasn't as vindictive as you're making it out to be IMO...and it certainly wasn't "classless"....

V Man
11-06-2006, 01:24 PM

Peace.

Ever heard "If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones." You keep cracking on Mario, when your team has a baby at Qb (who pulled the biggest punk move on draft day) and a Homophobe as a TE who can't keep his mouth shut about in house stuff. Worry about yours and we'll worry about ours.

GiantsJunkie
11-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Ever heard "If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones." You keep cracking on Mario, when your team has a baby at Qb (who pulled the biggest punk move on draft day) and a Homophobe as a TE who can't keep his mouth shut about in house stuff. Worry about yours and we'll worry about ours.

The kid pulls that stunt in a visiting team's stadium again while his team is losing and they'll take care of theirs.

Our QB, in his 2nd full season in the league, has led this team to a division championship and, right now, a division leading 6-2 team. San Diego can cry about Eli not playing there, and by the way Eli's played in the past 2 years we see why they would.

I wish we could shut Shockey up a little, btw...

real
11-06-2006, 01:31 PM
The kid pulls that stunt in a visiting team's stadium again while his team is losing and they'll take care of theirs.

C'mon....you really couldn't see the fun in all that ???

That move was made more to get the fans riled up than it was to shame the players....

It was all good fun...

Texan_Bill
11-06-2006, 01:32 PM
GiantsJunkie, you seem like a classy poster so I don't want you take this the wrong way..... He was mocking the Giants sure, but I also think the underlying theme was to let the Giants (an elite team this year) know that the Texans were there to play and would be there all day long.

Is Strahan classless? I don't think so, and yet he does that move all of the time to most every team.... To suggest that a Giants player would intenionally go PSU's tight end on JoePa's knee sounds classless.

Oh and by the way I have to admit I got so sick and tired of seeing "that move" it in the pre-game. When Mario and Carr both did it, it was like a catharsis for me......

Just my thoughts

Ballin72
11-06-2006, 01:35 PM
How can you even sleep at night? Mario williams putting a move on a 36 year old tackle? Nice move Mario. He's overrated! Our rookie Kiwanuka is much more better then Mario.

GiantsJunkie
11-06-2006, 01:39 PM
GiantsJunkie, you seem like a classy poster so I don't want you take this the wrong way..... He was mocking the Giants sure, but I also think the underlying theme was to let the Giants (an elite team this year) know that the Texans were there to play and would be there all day long.

Is Strahan classless? I don't think so, and yet he does that move all of the time to most every team.... To suggest that a Giants player would intenionally go PSU's tight end on JoePa's knee sounds classless.

Oh and by the way I have to admit I got so sick and tired of seeing "that move" it in the pre-game. When Mario and Carr both did it, it was like a catharsis for me......

Just my thoughts

No, I gotcha. Not a problem...I'll back off a little and say, ok, maybe not CLASSLESS, but a bit childish.

The thing that ticked ME off, and probably the Gmen who commented on it, was that he could have done a "sack dance," he could have used "the putter," he could have "shook his a** like a ZOMBIE," etc. He didn't have to stand in the middle of Giants stadium and do the move the Giants made up. I thought that wasn't the coolest. Strahan wouldn't take some other team's move and stand in the middle of THEIR place and do it...he would do HIS thing, the jump shot.

And, I do think it's a valid point that if the only effect was to rile up some fan in the stands, no biggie. But to show up your peers on the Giants, that could warrant some payback - and you never want to be in that situation.

I wish he would have fired up his team in some other way that wouldn't have included taunting peers.

Peace!

V Man
11-06-2006, 01:39 PM
How can you even sleep at night? Mario williams putting a move on a 36 year old tackle? Nice move Mario. He's overrated! Our rookie Kiwanuka is much more better then Mario.

Don't come in here and start trolling. The other Giants posters are real classy and top notch, don't ruin it for them.

GiantsJunkie
11-06-2006, 01:40 PM

I do not endorse all other viewpoints simply because they're from fellow Giants fans, fyi!

texasguy346
11-06-2006, 01:42 PM

Well looks like you'll get a chance to see the "much more better" Kiwanuka alot more in the coming weeks since Strahan is out anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks.

real
11-06-2006, 01:44 PM

Yeah he really terrorized us all day....:rolleyes:

GiantsJunkie
11-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Well looks like you'll get a chance to see the "much more better" Kiwanuka alot more in the coming weeks since Strahan is out anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks.

In LA they have a burger joint named "'mo better meaty meat burgers..." I like it...heck, maybe I'll nickname Kiwanuka 'mo betta' now.

Sucks to lose Strahan, we'll add him to the LONG list of injuries heading into the Bears game.

You guys think we can beat them?

You've beaten the Jags once already, right?

JDizzle
11-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Strahan was the first to do that in the NFL, but he stole it from a rapper. Regardless, who cares? Williams has alot of respect for Strahan and if you watched the game, Strahan sought out Williams on the field after the game to "show him some love". Quit crying over a flippin' sack dance and enjoy your win, you gained another game on the Cowboys.

Ballin72
11-06-2006, 01:49 PM
You're just jeolous we're 6-2 and the Texans are always losers.

V Man
11-06-2006, 01:50 PM
In LA they have a burger joint named "'mo better meaty meat burgers..." I like it...heck, maybe I'll nickname Kiwanuka 'mo betta' now.

Sucks to lose Strahan, we'll add him to the LONG list of injuries heading into the Bears game.

I think you can. Their offense is so hot and cold, plus I think your defense is better than most of the teams that they have played already.

Any word on how long Strahan will be out?

GiantsJunkie
11-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Strahan was the first to do that in the NFL, but he stole it from a rapper. Regardless, who cares? Williams has alot of respect for Strahan and if you watched the game, Strahan sought out Williams on the field after the game to "show him some love". Quit crying over a flippin' sack dance and enjoy your win, you gained another game on the Cowboys.

Thanks, Jack.

I did get a little riled up...and now I see that MW has "apologized," too. So no big deal.

Since you're not in the same division as the Cowgirls, I committ to making it the Giants fans and team's goal to take them out for you...

:whip:

whiskeyrbl
11-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Did he even play? If he looks better it's probably because he is surrounded by better talent than our Rook DE. Mario is coming around and looks as if he is going to be a beast in this leauge. I saw him throw a few guys around on plays. Nevertheless congrats to the Giants on the victory. It was a hard played game on both sides. One thing that is encouraging the Texan players are starting to sound pizzed at the fact they did not win. Like Dunta said " I'm tired of hearing how we should take positives out of this game, it's time to start winning." And the lil celebration,... It was all in fun. Don't think it was meant to be insulting. And as far as being a classless person, you obviously have not heard or seen much of this guy, he is definitely the complete opposite of that.

GiantsJunkie
11-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Did he even play? If he looks better it's probably because he is surrounded by better talent than our Rook DE. Mario is coming around and looks as if he is going to be a beast in this leauge. I saw him throw a few guys around on plays. Nevertheless congrats to the Giants on the victory. It was a hard played game on both sides. One thing that is encouraging the Texan players are starting to sound pizzed at the fact they did not win. Like Dunta said " I'm tired of hearing how we should take positives out of this game, it's time to start winning." And the lil celebration,... It was all in fun. Don't think it was meant to be insulting. And as far as being a classless person, you obviously have not heard or seen much of this guy, he is definitely the complete opposite of that.

Don't fall for this guy's bait! Williams has been playing very, very well. Kiwanuka should be very good, but he'll get his test soon.

Do you guys still think he was worth the #1, though? Bush doesn't seem to be doing much as an everyday back, so perhaps you are?

TexansSeminole
11-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Don't fall for this guy's bait! Williams has been playing very, very well. Kiwanuka should be very good, but he'll get his test soon.

Do you guys still think he was worth the #1, though? Bush doesn't seem to be doing much as an everyday back, so perhaps you are?

I always thought he was worth the number 1. We needed defensive players at any position in that last draft and we picked up the most impact, game changing defensive prospect, and it seems to be paying off. And with our second round, I think we picked up the most impact, game changing defensive prospect left...and he has turned out to be our biggest contributor on defense this season.

Kiwanuka is going to be a good player also.

The Pencil Neck
11-06-2006, 01:59 PM
You're just jeolous we're 6-2 and the Texans are always losers.

People are going to see things however they want to see them. We love our team even though they've always been losers. Did you love your team when they were losers or are you a fairweather fan that just got on the bandwagon after the Giants started winning again? (That's a rhetorical question because a fairweather fan isn't going to admit being a fairweather fan.) We're not jealous of the Giants. They're winning this year, and that's great. You'll be losers again before too long and then you'll be winners and then you'll be... Whatever.

On the celebration issue... ANYTIME any guy celebrates a sack, he's mocking and taunting the other team. If you pick and choose when that's acceptable, then you're being hypocritical. OTOH, if you get a sack or make a great play, why SHOULDN'T you celebrate? If someone goes out of their way to create a celebration dance, then they have to expect someone else to use that dance when they do something good against them. Just like the Dirty Bird or the shovel dance or whatever.

So, if you're going to say that Mario shouldn't do the Ballin thing when he gets a good play against the Giants, then you should also say that Strahan shouldn't be doing the Ballin thing when he gets a sack. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

whiskeyrbl
11-06-2006, 02:02 PM

I'm not sure, but am just glad I was not the one that had to make the call. That being said I would have liked to have seen a trade down to get an extra pick or two. But the coaching staff obviously has a plan so I won't second guess them. By the way what do you think of our draft class of 2006? Mario,DWreck Ryans and Owen Daniels( Our Shockey).

texasguy346
11-06-2006, 02:11 PM

The Bears are definately beatable if the Dolphins can do it, and Arizona can all but do it. Keep in mind that Urlacher was injured last week as well, and he'll be playing hurt. Might slow him up a bit to free Tiki to run a bit more freely. I think the trick is to get up early on them & force them to play catch up. In other words the Giants will have to have a much better showing than they did this past Sunday if they want to beat "Da Bears".

We've beaten the Jags once already this season, but we historically play well against them. They're our only legitimate rival at this point. We have yet to beat the Colts and the Titans have beaten us many a time so far in our short history. However, the Jags are definately a "Jeckyl & Hyde" team. They can lose to a team like us by 20 points, and then the next week they demolish the Eagles on the road. So it really depends on what team shows up when you play them.

NFLforher
11-06-2006, 02:20 PM

Mario did great!

Double Barrel
11-06-2006, 02:20 PM

I was just razzing you, bro'. No need to shut up or anything. The board is for everyone to express their opinions. :howdy:

Hopefully Mario has left an impression to follow him....good, bad, or ugly....:D

Notice the ";)" next to my statement. I'd never root for the Cowboys, regardless of what Giants fans say or do on our board. I was 100% sarcastic about that remark relating to the Cowboys.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...which is why I've always rooted for the Redskins, Giants, and Eagles when they are not playing our hometown team.

Same to ya', man. Win the division to keep it from the Cowpokes.

El Tejano
11-06-2006, 02:26 PM
It was just real nice to see the future of our defense. Demeco and Williams are going to be nice to have over the next few years.

SBTexans08
11-06-2006, 02:46 PM

ANYONE HAVE A PIC OF IT?

TEXANS84
11-06-2006, 03:12 PM
ANYONE HAVE A PIC OF IT?

http://blogs.chron.com/nfl/spt.jab.williamstwo.1106.jpg

Kaiser Toro
11-06-2006, 03:17 PM

I am usually anti emotion when it comes to this type of thing and I never use the following smilie, but it is the only thing that can truly capture my feeling when my favorite mellow fellow from the Dirty South was controlling the game, for a limited time, and raining jumpers on the gridiron. :redtowel:

Double Barrel
11-06-2006, 03:19 PM
The paper had a quote today from Strahan, and he was flattered that Mario used his celebration.

So much for the entire team being upset about it.

TEXANS84
11-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Almost looks like a Karl Malone fade-away shot.

SBTexans08
11-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Man...I'm not kidding....I was LMAO like I hadn't in a long while!!

Mr. White
11-06-2006, 03:28 PM

Whitfield got postered.

LORK 88
11-06-2006, 03:44 PM
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7048/marioballinnk7.jpg

Thats a better one and its also been my avatar since yesterday. It was great to see him piss off NYG fans after they booed him April 29th . . . "BALLIN!"

run-david-run
11-06-2006, 03:45 PM

It's not like he celebrated a sack...he mocked another team in their house. Classless, sorry.

I still like the Texans, but don't think that move was cool. I hope he enjoyed the loss, but it seems he's more interested in personal victories than team effort right now.

So doing a jump shot is completly classles, but picking up a Qb and bodyslamming him after he has thrown the ball is ok with you? What do you expect us to say? He is one of our guys we are obviously going to defend him, and after the way he dominated, rightly so.

run-david-run
11-06-2006, 03:51 PM

When you look at the histroy of number 1 picks, with the exceptions of a few (Bruce Smith, Orlando Pace, Peyton, Vick), it is more of a burden then a gift, mostly because of the pressure associated with it and everyone having a say in who to pick. As a result, Im very happy our FO didnt cave to the immense "pick Reggie" and "pick Vince" campaigns that sprung up all over the country and picked the best player for our team. Leading the team in sacks, already setting the Texans rookie sack record (not saying much) and the raw potential that is there for everyone to see, yeah, I think he was worth the number one pick. :mario:

jerek
11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
I liked the celebration and I liked Mario's intensity in his subsequent squabble with the refs. Sometimes there is a fine line between playing with passion and being Rasheed Wallace (sorry for the NBA reference, but it was what immediately came to mind) but IMO Mario is getting more comfortable in his role and it's exciting to see him play with more urgency and skill every game. I don't think his celebration was detrimental to his or his team's focus and so I have no problem with it.