PDA

View Full Version : texan fans relax

ansuz118
11-05-2006, 10:29 PM
im knew to this mb stuff,and i see a lot of bashing our own team why? we are getting better with every game in one way or another, kubiak is doing a good job! we dont always klick as a whole we have 8 games left and not a bad 8 games either!we will prevail in the end carr is good enough to get us championship our team dos have talent and we have shown that.next year the playoffs next year we laugh at the rest of leage

Hulk75
11-05-2006, 10:41 PM
I like it!:cool:

TexansLucky13
11-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Welcome to the boards. I like you better already than half of the people on here....

The Pencil Neck
11-05-2006, 10:49 PM
im knew to this mb stuff,and i see a lot of bashing our own team why? we are getting better with every game in one way or another, kubiak is doing a good job! we dont always klick as a whole we have 8 games left and not a bad 8 games either!we will prevail in the end carr is good enough to get us championship our team dos have talent and we have shown that.next year the playoffs next year we laugh at the rest of leage

Some people are just really negative and really bitter.

Hulk75
11-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Welcome to the boards. I like you better already than half of the people on here....

............Now that made me laugh!:cool:

David23
11-05-2006, 11:08 PM

Your right. We are starting to improve with each game, and we will have some good chances to win some games coming up. I don't get the bashing either, it does us no good.

LORK 88
11-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Some people just dont have patience and want to win now, but they dont realize that you cant sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now. Welcome to the boards BTW, good to see more optimism, I was feeling alone . . .

texflex513
11-05-2006, 11:57 PM
im knew to this mb stuff,and i see a lot of bashing our own team why? we are getting better with every game in one way or another, kubiak is doing a good job! we dont always klick as a whole we have 8 games left and not a bad 8 games either!we will prevail in the end carr is good enough to get us championship our team dos have talent and we have shown that.next year the playoffs next year we laugh at the rest of leage Welcome !

Samer
11-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Your right. We are starting to improve with each game, and we will have some good chances to win some games coming up. I don't get the bashing either, it does us no good.

Or some people are just sore loosers, Texans have shown big improvements throughout the season...Ryans has been great at linebacker, Williams has been improving pretty damn good too...registering a sack in 3 straight games...Carr has been doing good in the short game...Moulds has taken alot of Johnson who is having a great year...Lundy plays in spurts but is doing ok for a late round pick and Daniels is also another surprise, Robinson has been on and off but hasnt done that bad overall...come on guys show some support...oh did I mention it took us 8 games to match our win totals from last year

YellerLotYeller
11-06-2006, 12:17 AM

I like your spirit.:redtowel:

Roughnecks
11-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Agreed I might get down from time to time like heading in to todays game because of the way they played the week before but I do not bash. I know it will take time to get there half way through last season. A new staff different play books on both sides of the ball and trying to shake that losing cloud hanging over their heads. We are not the Cards their owner chooses not to spend money to make the team better ours does. I feel they will be much improved going in to next year but not quiet a playoff team yet give this coaching staff and front office another year of free agents and a draft. We are well on our way we are young and still learning come next year teams are not going to be able to look at us and say heres a win and overlook us anymore.