PDA

View Full Version : Chronicle's Justice comes hard in praise & support of Texans

nunusguy
11-05-2006, 05:19 PM
The Texans looked like a real team. Their quarterback played well. Their defense was solid. They made some mistakes, had some breakdowns and ended up losing to the Giants 14-10. In the end, this probably is as good as they can be. They pushed arguably the NFC's best team deep into the fourth quarter, but at least have something to build upon. Moral victories count when you've lost 21 of 25.
I bring up the Cowboys only because they were on television in Houston opposite the Texans and Giants. The Cowboys aren't the home team. The Houston Texans are the home team. They are the team that should have your heart. They are the only team you should really care about. If you want to watch the Cowboys, move to Plano. Get yourself a T.O. jersey and a facelift. Otherwise, watch your team. I mean, our team.
http://blogs.chron.com/sportsjustice/
The often fickle writer is a big Texan fan right now in his blog of todays game.

Goldeagle
11-05-2006, 05:22 PM
Justice is always negative. Like many people in the media he will forever be mad at the Texans for passing up on Vince Young.

Reddevil63
11-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Justice is always negative. Like many people in the media he will forever be mad at the Texans for passing up on Vince Young.

He was fairly positive idonno:

Hookem Horns
11-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Wow, he did an article without mentioning VY. I am surprised he didn't say the Texans would have beaten the Giants with VY.

Zac
11-05-2006, 08:59 PM
The Texans played well. They look to have some direction now. If not for all of the turnovers against the Titans last week, it would have won.

Today the Texans played the Giants tough in their home. They almost pulled out the victory, but as Justice pointed out when the Texans have lost 21 out of their last 25; moral victories are the only ground to build upon.

Go get the next week!!!

TxAg
11-05-2006, 09:10 PM
:redtowel: I believe that the Texans are just going to get better and our defense is working together and making better plays each week. Mario is finally turning into what we all knew he could be

Blake
11-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Wow, he did an article without mentioning VY. I am surprised he didn't say the Texans would have beaten the Giants with VY.

Its kind of hard to bring VY into the conversation when he had the week that he had.

NFLforher
11-05-2006, 09:44 PM
The Texans looked like a real team. Their quarterback played well. Their defense was solid. They made some mistakes, had some breakdowns and ended up losing to the Giants 14-10. In the end, this probably is as good as they can be. They pushed arguably the NFC's best team deep into the fourth quarter, but at least have something to build upon. Moral victories count when you've lost 21 of 25.
I bring up the Cowboys only because they were on television in Houston opposite the Texans and Giants. The Cowboys aren't the home team. The Houston Texans are the home team. They are the team that should have your heart. They are the only team you should really care about. If you want to watch the Cowboys, move to Plano. Get yourself a T.O. jersey and a facelift. Otherwise, watch your team. I mean, our team.
http://blogs.chron.com/sportsjustice/
The often fickle writer is a big Texan fan right now in his blog of todays game.

They are making progress.

Hulk75
11-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Richard Justice, give me a break, him and his buddy can both leave the city, I doubt they would be missed.