PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs Redskins

bah007
11-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Terrell Owens TD dance after a TD.

Lays down on the ground & uses the ball as a pillow.

Funny, but 15 yd penalty on the kickoff.

Parcells is pissed.

TexanSam
11-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Pretty good game. Looks like it might go into overtime.

dtran04
11-05-2006, 04:09 PM
WOW. Now that is a hard loss to take. Puts it into perspective.

The Dream
11-05-2006, 04:10 PM
I think this was a tougher loss than the Texans.....I don't think I've ever seen anything as weird as that.

bah007
11-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Cowboys got screwed.

That was a 5 yd facemask. No way was it even close to a 15 yd.

TexanSam
11-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Holy cow, what a wacky ending. Cowboys going for a game winning field goal with 6 seconds left, it's blocked, Sean Taylor runs it back to midfield, there's a facemack penalty called on the Cowboys, and the Redskins make a game winning field goal. What a weird ending.

The Dream
11-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Cowboys got screwed.

That was a 5 yd facemask. No way was it even close to a 15 yd.

true, I was thinking the same thing.

bah007
11-05-2006, 04:19 PM
This was one of the worst days of my life.

Texans look they are gonna knock off the Giants, & they cant do it.

Reggie Bush plays like a little girl among men but the Saints still win & ESPN will just spin that decoy junk.

Cowboys play horrible but can still walk out with a win. FG blocked, 5 yd penalty somehow becomes 15 yd (just enough to get in Wash FG range).

NYSportsfreak
11-05-2006, 04:22 PM
So at least for most of you there's some good to come from today. That was great to see for Giants fans (although all I saw was updates).

bah007
11-05-2006, 04:29 PM
So at least for most of you there's some good to come from today. That was great to see for Giants fans (although all I saw was updates).

The Giants fans got too lucky today.

I hope the Jets win their next game by 40 points.:brickwall

Koolaid Time
11-05-2006, 04:32 PM
This was one of the worst days of my life.

Cowboys play horrible but can still walk out with a win. FG blocked, 5 yd penalty somehow becomes 15 yd (just enough to get in Wash FG range).

Hmm I think the post-game spin will somehow come out that the T.O. stunt of going to sleep in the endzone using the football as a pillow hacked off the officials, so Dallas was ripe forthe call...

Honoring Earl 34
11-05-2006, 04:33 PM

Terrell does Dallas . Jerry will be signing Ted Haggard next .

The Dream
11-05-2006, 04:39 PM
I guess this means no kisses for Parcell today.

skuter
11-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey, let em' lose. I refuse to cry for the Cowboys. We have our own problems with our own team. A lot of people were worried whether or not the Cowboys would be shown on Fox 26. The more I think about it, THEY SHOULD NOT BE TELEVISED AT THE SAME TIME AS THE TEXANS! I hope they have a LONG, safe flight back to DFW. :twocents:

NYSportsfreak
11-05-2006, 05:00 PM

They got lucky? You mean with half the team out still winning? Ooooooook. Yeah the Cowboys lost, but I don't see how it makes the Giants fans lucky, not their fault that the Cowboys lost to the Skins.

Edit: What do the Jets have to do with anything? Unless you think that the Jets winning will somehow piss me off. Um, I don't care about them that much. Now the division teams winning and teams in the conference winning that we could be fighting for playoff positioning or a playoff spot winning would hurt.

Edit 2: I didn't realize you said next game, for some reason I thought you said remaining games. Is it a NE thing? I believe that's their next game.

bah007
11-05-2006, 05:02 PM
They got lucky? You mean with half the team out still winning? Ooooooook. Yeah the Cowboys lost, but I don't see how it makes the Giants fans lucky, not their fault that the Cowboys lost to the Skins.

Dont get mad.

The fans got lucky cuz they got to see their team pull out a close win & they get to relish in a Cowboy loss.