PDA

View Full Version : Can you smell that Texans fans?

TheRealJoker
11-05-2006, 11:33 AM
It smells like an UPSET waiting to happen!!!

Its gameday Texans fans, WOO-HOO!!!:mario:

Txn_in_FL
11-05-2006, 11:45 AM
I love being a Houston fan. No matter how pissed we are on Sunday we can always be happy that there is a next Sunday. I really think that by the end of the season we are going to be a whole hell of a lot happier than we were at the beginning.

:redtowel:

Nawzer
11-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Hey with the Rockets dismantling the Mavs, and the Coogs winning their biggest game of the year it seems to me that this a good Houston sports weekend. Hopefully the Texans will continue that trend!

dtran04
11-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Hey with the Rockets dismantling the Mavs, and the Coogs winning their biggest game of the year it seems to me that this a good Houston sports weekend. Hopefully the Texans will continue that trend!

Yao had a monster game tonight. Hopefully that means Mario will. :redtowel:

Kaiser Toro
11-05-2006, 12:00 PM
I love the smell of landfills in the morning. Smells like E. Rutherford.

This could be one of those goofy win type of games like Pittsburgh was a couple of years ago.

Malloy
11-05-2006, 12:01 PM
What, are you calling our performance a stinker already ? :)

axman40
11-05-2006, 12:04 PM
I can smell what TheRealJoker is cooking!

Houston_Fanatic
11-05-2006, 12:05 PM

Texans_Chick
11-05-2006, 12:07 PM

This could be one of those goofy win type of games like Pittsburgh was a couple of years ago.

I would prefer one of those JAX wins. You know, the kind where they mention that they are injured before the game, and then use it as an excuse after they get killed.

The Giants are pretty nicked up but their fans are saying it shouldn't matter against the Texans.

Dr. Toro
11-05-2006, 12:11 PM

Jersey's dirtiness really can't be overstated... it's no joke.

Oh yeah, KT, that scene in Apocalypse Now is the best scene in a movie ever.

Second Honeymoon
11-05-2006, 12:18 PM
After seeing my beloved St.Louis Cardinals punk the Mets in Game7 in Shea Stadium, nothing would make me happier than seeing those damn NYers faces cry again albeit with much less riding on it.

doug from the woodlands

GO CARR..NOW OR NEVER BRO :)

thunderkyss
11-05-2006, 12:18 PM
It smells like an UPSET waiting to happen!!!

Its gameday Texans fans, WOO-HOO!!!:mario:

I don't know about an UPSET........ but I do smell a butt wuppin....... of the blue persuasion.... can't tell if it's a steel blue butt wuppin or a NYG blue butt wuppin..

TK_Gamer
11-05-2006, 12:46 PM
well at the very least, d-rob wont need his elevator shoes after all.

Koolaid Time
11-05-2006, 02:17 PM
I don't know about an UPSET........ but I do smell a butt wuppin....... of the blue persuasion.... can't tell if it's a steel blue butt wuppin or a NYG blue butt wuppin..

What about Super Mario?

The boy is finally coming out of his shell!

Godzilla has awoken. Look out Eli...you're lunch!