PDA

View Full Version : Its a Conspiracy

Dime
10-30-2006, 03:57 PM
***** NOTICE : The following Thread is INTENDED to be humor. Any other use of this thread can result in fine/s and/or punishment of watching Raiders game/s for an entire season. ********

I just noticed something.

Have you noticed when Carr does poorly, so does Reggie Bush.. Maybe they are the same people or brothers. Carr has a good week... then we see Reggie does too... Carr had 2 fumbles and a Interception.. Reggie had a fumble and interception to.. OOooOoOoOOOoOoOOo....

******* This was a attempt (bad one, I will give ya) at humor, to be funny, lighthearted... oh come on... it was kindof funny, maybe. Characters names were not changed because it wouldnt have made sense. No animals were hurt during the production of this Conspiracy. All Rights Reserved.

the wonger need food
10-30-2006, 04:23 PM
Has Reggie Bush really had a good week? I mean the guy barely has 200 yards rushing in 7 games. Other than a single punt return The Decoy has been a bust.

shinerbock_girl
10-30-2006, 05:08 PM
***** NOTICE : The following Thread is INTENDED to be humor. Any other use of this thread can result in fine/s and/or punishment of watching Raiders game/s for an entire season. ********

I just noticed something.

Have you noticed when Carr does poorly, so does Reggie Bush.. Maybe they are the same people or brothers. Carr has a good week... then we see Reggie does too... Carr had 2 fumbles and a Interception.. Reggie had a fumble and interception to.. OOooOoOoOOOoOoOOo....

******* This was a attempt (bad one, I will give ya) at humor, to be funny, lighthearted... oh come on... it was kindof funny, maybe. Characters names were not changed because it wouldnt have made sense. No animals were hurt during the production of this Conspiracy. All Rights Reserved.

No whats really funny is when Mario sacked Young, at the exact time the Saints made a trick play with Reggie throwing the ball in the enzone and it was intercepted...The exact same time because we were watching it at Buffalo Wild Wings and watching both at the same time...LOL...

Yankee_In_TX
10-30-2006, 05:20 PM
No whats really funny is when Mario sacked Young, at the exact time the Saints made a trick play with Reggie throwing the ball in the enzone and it was intercepted...The exact same time because we were watching it at Buffalo Wild Wings and watching both at the same time...LOL...

That's awesome! I only saw RB's "pass" on the TO Network.

shinerbock_girl
10-30-2006, 05:24 PM
That's awesome! I only saw RB's "pass" on the TO Network.

What the hell were they thinking??? To take that kind of gamble on a TD with only a few yards to throw...

Lucky
10-30-2006, 05:50 PM
What the hell were they thinking??? To take that kind of gamble on a TD with only a few yards to throw...
The Dolphins did the same thing on a crucial game tying 2 point attempt against the Texans. Just nutty.

TexansSeminole
10-30-2006, 05:54 PM

New head coach trying to be too creative.

FLYmeatwad
10-30-2006, 08:09 PM
Has Reggie Bush really had a good week? I mean the guy barely has 200 yards rushing in 7 games. Other than a single punt return The Decoy has been a bust.

To ESPN that punt return not only justifies the draft pick, but probably deems him best RB to ever play the game ever. :rolleyes:

They never say anything when Mario sacks someone, but when RB so much as breaks a 7 yard run he's all over the place. It's kinda sad now that I think about it.

CyberTexan
10-30-2006, 08:14 PM

Rushing = 70 attempts for 212 yards

Recieving = 42 for 290 yards

Punt Returns = 15 for 161 yards and 1 TD

Bush is basicly a back up to McCalister so thats why he hasnt had many carries but to answer your question yea hes had good weeks the guy has done everything from running back to reciever to punt returner seems to me for a rookie hes done quite allot not to mention just his presense on the field helps free up other team mates.

Dime
10-30-2006, 08:21 PM
To ESPN that punt return not only justifies the draft pick, but probably deems him best RB to ever play the game ever. :rolleyes:

They never say anything when Mario sacks someone, but when RB so much as breaks a 7 yard run he's all over the place. It's kinda sad now that I think about it.

The only time Mario will get named for his sacks is if we play the saints next year, and Reggie Bush gets sacked while trying to pass while being the QB.

Blu
10-30-2006, 08:28 PM

I see .. Eric Metcalf v2.0! with a Hollywood payday.
Good for him and the Saint fans.

But everyone claims that QB's run into Mario..or plays dead.
I see MArio getting after it now...and with new talent in a few key spots on the defence, I see wins...

run-david-run
10-30-2006, 09:05 PM
I was watching Cold PIzza this moring (big mistake) and Skip Bayless proclaimed us picking Mario as the worst mistake in draft history! Nevermind the fact Mario is 7 games into his career and leading the team in sacks, he decided this based on the fact the Titans won and nothing else. VY throws for 84 yards and is being put on par with Jordan or such. Poor Mario, first he goes thorugh 4 months of Reggie-hate, then when that subsideds its back to the VY-hate...

And just as a random note, Reggie "tweaking" his ankle deserved a headline on ESPN. I really start to wonder if ESPN is accutally obliged to do the Reggie love, because its riddiculous. The man rushed for 8 yards and turned the ball over twice!

Buckle
10-31-2006, 12:27 PM
Bush:

Vs. This

Lundy: (Only played in 3 games)

Rushing = 54 attempts for 266 yards and 1 TD
Recieving = 11 for 47 yards
Kickoff Reurns = 3 for 61 yards

+

Williams:

Tackles = 17
Assists = 5
Sacks = 3.5 (Team leading)
1 Fumble Recovery

I'm happy with the out come!

bah007
10-31-2006, 12:34 PM
Bush:

Vs. This

+

Williams:

Tackles = 17
Assists = 5
1 Fumble Recovery

Me too.

Our running back gets paid $59 million less too.

QB75
10-31-2006, 01:12 PM
I was watching Cold PIzza this moring (big mistake) and Skip Bayless proclaimed us picking Mario as the worst mistake in draft history! Nevermind the fact Mario is 7 games into his career and leading the team in sacks, he decided this based on the fact the Titans won and nothing else. VY throws for 84 yards and is being put on par with Jordan or such. Poor Mario, first he goes thorugh 4 months of Reggie-hate, then when that subsideds its back to the VY-hate...

And just as a random note, Reggie "tweaking" his ankle deserved a headline on ESPN. I really start to wonder if ESPN is accutally obliged to do the Reggie love, because its riddiculous. The man rushed for 8 yards and turned the ball over twice!

Skip Bayless continues to exhibit his lack of knowledge about football. The Vince Young fans are blind to the fact that up to this point he has been adequate. Nothing more. And Reggie Bush has been a non-factor.

Double Barrel
10-31-2006, 01:14 PM
I was watching Cold PIzza this moring (big mistake) and Skip Bayless proclaimed us picking Mario as the worst mistake in draft history!

Everytime Skip Bayless opens his mouth the hole in the ozone gets bigger and a kitten dies.

bah007
10-31-2006, 01:30 PM
Skip Bayless continues to exhibit his lack of knowledge about football. The Vince Young fans are blind to the fact that up to this point he has been adequate. Nothing more. And Reggie Bush has been a non-factor.

Bayless is a moron. check

Bush is a non-factor. check

Young is playing only adequate, nothing more or less. check
Some VY fans have a blind passion for this guy. I really like VY but I realize his numbers so far are at the bottom of the league. One thing that VY has to be given at least partial credit for is making that team play better. They sucked with Collins. Sucked. VY started playing and that team is responding.

His numbers are bad. He has made some big plays but has not been overly impressive. But he has always been a winner & he has a non-cocky confidence that I have never seen in another player.

TexansSeminole
10-31-2006, 06:32 PM
Yes, skip bayless is indeed a moron.

MissouriTexan
10-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Bush:

Vs. This

+

Williams:

Tackles = 17
Assists = 5
1 Fumble Recovery

Woah, that put things into perspective. Glad we didn't take Bush.

CyberTexan
10-31-2006, 08:31 PM
LOL too funny your forgeting the most important thing Bush just being on the field makes teams better hes a guy that defenses have to account for , Lundy isnt . How do you think the Saints just all of the sudden get better ? not only has he gave defenses somthing to worry about he has sparked excitement for that team just like we could have had but passed on. not to mention all the money he brings in just to have his name on jerseys and what not , the Saints organization has seen a huge boost in memorabilia sales

CyberTexan
10-31-2006, 09:05 PM
Colston has done well your right but hes a WR only Bush is RB , WR , And Return man , and dont you think Haveing Bush on the Field helps free up Colston ? Bush makes Colston even better , The addition of Bush and Breeze is what made the difference in the Saints

bah007
11-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Colston has done well your right but hes a WR only Bush is RB , WR , And Return man , and dont you think Haveing Bush on the Field helps free up Colston ? Bush makes Colston even better , The addition of Bush and Breeze is what made the difference in the Saints

The addition of Brees made ALL the difference for that team.

Just ask Joe Horn.