PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Rule

bah007
10-29-2006, 10:33 PM
If you dont like the Cowboys then dont even bother posting on this thread.

I am a Texans fan #1 but a Cowboys fan #2.

You ARE allowed to like both of them.

bah007
10-29-2006, 10:38 PM
35-14 beat down on the Panthers.

Romo is a stud.

Owens is still a great WR.

The defense is still awesome.

The RBs kick ass.

Bledsoe can hold us back no longer.

Beat the Giants & we are the NFC East champs.

HowBoutThemCowboys!
10-29-2006, 10:56 PM
This was possibly the biggest win of the last 10 years.. Coming out and shooting down one of the hottest teams in the NFL with authority.

To call you hater's of Romo, all I can say is what now? This is what I was talking about in the off-season-- the benifts of T.O-- Witten, Glenn, Owens, Jones, Barber, all exploding. Several winnable games ahead in the Skins and Cards, then a big test with the Colts.

It's good to be a Cowboy fan tonight. So for all you Texan fans, keep posting in your "Cowboys suck" fest as the ugly step childs of Texas's and America's team, keep dreaming Sage lol Rosenfels is the "future."

Moxie baby.. lets get this show on the road.

kastofsna
10-30-2006, 09:14 AM
yeah, but why would anyone WANT to like the cowboys?

Haams
10-30-2006, 09:23 AM

Don't the cowgirls have a website?

Mr. White
10-30-2006, 09:23 AM

I am a Texans fan #1 but a Cowboys fan #2.

I'll cosign on this. Cowboy hate doesn't bug me at all, though. They do a good job of bringing it on themselves. I'm able to watch them casually and not get pissed when the owner does something stupid (which he does.)

yeah, but why would anyone WANT to like the cowboys?

Simple geography. I was taught to hate the Steelers, Browns, and Bengals growing up.

bah007
10-30-2006, 10:05 AM
Don't the cowgirls have a website?

Yea but you dont have to bring down the Cowboys to represent the Texans.

I completely understand not liking Jerry Jones or Terrell Owens. I can barely stand them myself.

But it is just childish to talk trash about the Boys just so you feel better about the Texans.

yourfavoritetexan42
10-30-2006, 11:56 AM
Great win by them, I am a huge notre dame fan (fasano JJ) a huge TO fan and a huge Parcells fan...so they are one of my favorites in the NFC. What is hard is I am a big Eli fan also. I'd love to see both the giants and the cowboys make the playoffs.

Tony Romo reminded me a lot of David Carr. Mobile good arm some good plays some bad plays... but an athlete I would love to have on my team. JJ played like a man possesed last night with running through people and everything.