PDA

View Full Version : Johnny M and Bud

Wolf
10-29-2006, 08:05 PM
on the radio the announcers talked about a video played on the big screen and had Johnny M and Bud on it and John was congratulating Bud on a HOF nomination..

anyone hear about that?

They also talked about Bud almost buying the Cowboys back in the day

Texandiver
10-29-2006, 09:09 PM
on the radio the announcers talked about a video played on the big screen and had Johnny M and Bud on it and John was congratulating Bud on a HOF nomination..

anyone hear about that?

Are you asking about Bud's HOF nomination? JM mention it on his 610 show on friday. Said all a person needs to be put on the HOF ballot is one nomination. Also said if you thought about the other owners that have made it into the HOF Bud is more deserving because he co founded the AFL. Also said he will not make it.

gjmac2
10-29-2006, 09:15 PM

anyone hear about that?

Personally, I think the city of Houston should move on from the Titans, our local media included. I mean, do people in Cleveland still talk about the Ravens, or do people in Baltimore still talk about the Colts? I'm sure there are some, but I'm also sure that the media in Cleveland and Baltimore do not talk about their former teams like we talk about the Titans.

Seriously, Houston, let's move on.

JMO.