PDA

View Full Version : were are getting better

utahmark
10-29-2006, 07:47 PM
5 turnovers and we still close at the end. we were clearly the better team today. our defense is starting to gel. our offense is scoring points. this team is looking better than i thought they would this year. this is giving me some hope for next year.

wiegart, carr and johnson all contributed to us losing. johnson was good and bad the other two were just bad. on defense the only guy i noticed playing poorly was greenwood. im a little disappointed in the loss but i do see hope.

by the way winston looked horrible in his limited action.

Mysteryhunt
10-29-2006, 10:20 PM
people tend to be very bipolar when it comes to wins/losses on this board. many of our posters would only be happy with the colts' record. there are so many positives to take away from this game that thinking about the future of the team no longer makes me cringe

did you see Owens?? we're seeing the start of an amazing career here. the offense moved the ball and the defense stopped the other team from moving the ball. sage looked like a real champ.

they returned a punt and an int. those are basically x-factors that don't happen every game. we're not supposed to win that many and we will lose to everyone in the division at times. chin up boys :)

SBTexans08
10-29-2006, 10:27 PM
5 turnovers and we still close at the end. we were clearly the better team today. our defense is starting to gel. our offense is scoring points. this team is looking better than i thought they would this year. this is giving me some hope for next year.

If it weren't for Sage, you woudln't be saying this... Get rid of that Carr!

Wordem
10-29-2006, 11:04 PM
I rate this thread hilarious.

Kaiser Toro
10-30-2006, 06:16 AM
I saw many positives. The second half play actually had my wife asking when the next home game is and sparked two calls from friends as well. I cannot recall the Texans having this much potential demand.

bigbrewster2000
10-30-2006, 06:20 AM
If it weren't for Sage, you woudln't be saying this... Get rid of that Carr!

At the botom of the post he said Carr contributed to the loss, read before you post.