PDA

View Full Version : McNair gives the GREEN light to kubiak???

PocketAces
10-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Do you guys think McNair gave Kubiak the Green Light at halftime to pull Carr. It seamed like McNair was the major decision maker on keeping Carr but maybe he is stating to understand that you cant make Chicken Salad out of Chicken ****????

Goldeagle
10-29-2006, 04:42 PM
I dont think so, I think McNair is not like the plastic man owner in Dallas and interferes that much.

Johnny Utah
10-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Do you guys think McNair gave Kubiak the Green Light at halftime to pull Carr. It seamed like McNair was the major decision maker on keeping Carr but maybe he is stating to understand that you cant make Chicken Salad out of Chicken ****????

I believe McNair gives his coach full controll of on the field moves.

TexSon
10-29-2006, 04:43 PM
I hope to God McNair is not getting involved in gametime decisions. That is what you hire your coaches for.
We don't want a Jerry Jones owner.

Grid
I dont think Kubiak needed a Green light from McNair. During the game, im pretty sure that Kubiak makes the decisions.. heck.. im pretty sure that McNair lets Kubiak make the decisions after and before the game too. McNair isnt Jerry Jones.

Now.. if Kubiak decides he is going to KEEP Carr on the bench, then that may end up being something he will have to discuss with McNair.. but im betting that McNair will agree to it if Kubiak says it is best.

TexasJedi
No! But Granato just said that Carr will start next week in New York, though I'm sure he'll be on a short leash.

The Dream
believe McNair gives his coach full controll of on the field moves

except when it comes to the draft.

Bronco Texan
10-29-2006, 04:51 PM
If McNair wants to win he needs to take a page out of Pat Bowlens book. Although Pat is very much involved in the NFL and helps the league. He trusts Shanny to run his team and stays away. Seems to be helping so far.