PDA

View Full Version : Start Quinton Porter!!!!

Indy
10-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Yes, this is obviously a joke. I really doubt Carr is not going to be starting next week, and while I support Carr, I trust Kubiak to play who puts us in the position to win. I don't care who starts as long as they give us an opportunity to win, which I think Carr has done before.

But...Start Quinton Porter!!:brickwall :brickwall

Texanfan4ever
10-29-2006, 04:34 PM
Yes, this is obviously a joke. I really doubt Carr is not going to be starting next week, and while I support Carr, I trust Kubiak to play who puts us in the position to win. I don't care who starts as long as they give us an opportunity to win, which I think Carr has done before.

But...Start Quinton Porter!!:brickwall :brickwall

Right on!!!! LOl Someone needs to come up with a "throw him under the bus" smiley.

One thing we know for sure is that Kubiak will do what is best for our team. i can live with that.:redtowel:

Indy
10-29-2006, 04:40 PM
Right on!!!! LOl Someone needs to come up with a "throw him under the bus" smiley.

One thing we know for sure is that Kubiak will do what is best for our team. i can live with that.:redtowel:

That's what I mean! Everyone is willing to fight each other over the stance on QB's, and I just want to put faith into our head coach that he's going to make the right decision.

That's why I'm firmly standing behind Quinton Porter. Hope I'm the first.:stirpot: